Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think people should prepare for the fact she may have rented somewhere else (so don't get triggered when she starts bragging again 😁), if she does have stashes of cash it's possible she's paid rent up front somewhere. I think this is the end of the road now though, forensic investigators and HMRC investigators will be scrutinising it if she can afford to rent somewhere flash.
---
Definitely for the last 2 hearings. Especially when it’s in such a high court, you need to understand what is happening, especially when it is so serious and then there can’t be any misunderstandings or come back in any decisions.
I suspect she pays for representation when it's something that will personally impact her (kids being taken, possible prison for restraining order) she won't pay for a rep to be there if she's fined for something or given a warning.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Jomo11

VIP Member
I think she's already left.., she won't want the press there on eviction day if it goes ahead. Some poor bastard will have to clean up all her shit once she's gone.
Yes, for sure and it won't be pretty! I think a few more secrets about her lifestyle will emerge in the process and I suspect things were far worse than we know.

Parry1988

VIP Member
The sad sack has got her right where he wants her now, totally reliant on HIM!!!

SB must be laughing hysterically, in fact Cole lets have a few sarky memes from you please :p
I'd literally piss my pants laughing if he posted the famous shit hitting the fan meme
That would be perfection 🙏🙏🙏 come one cowl give us a sign 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Eviction notices... most people get them... there are different kinds... some people are asked to leave their houses some are thrown out... its nothing to be worried about.....

• Haha

Upintheair83

VIP Member
There's a comment in daily mail saying they live local and reckon she hasn't lived in MM properly for ages.. ...that they see her driving around and that she's got some horses in their village too! So god knows, maybe she will pretend like she's not bothered and go on to brag she's got another house anyway!
To be honest the house of cards is falling anyway, as long as the kids are warm and safe that's all that matters.
A narcissist never changes their behaviours so she will only make the same mistakes over and over anyway.

• Wow

DC16

VIP Member
Kensington were originally on the list showing £550k HDC she owed them over £3k and Archerfield £1.3m the list of creditors is probably still on the wiki (maybe page 1) I know HMRC obviously went alone.
She isn’t allowed to prioritise what she pays unless it’s agreed.

can we assume that this is what you knew? That she has already moved out he MM? (No wonder it always looked so tidy and clean in those drinky thingy adverts!)

Assuming she has moved to Essex area? Wonder if that helped KH with the kids?
No, something about her recent legal dealings to do with her mental health, addictions and the kids. This is partly the reason I'm convinced her saying she's signed off hearings is bollocks. She can demand whatever she wants and pay people to demand it for her but it will come to nothing if she never shows proof to the court.

If its the trustees who have evicted her it's even more proof the courts don't consider her vulnerable.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Stan well done on not having a drop since 2009. I can't drink at all anymore (liver disease) recovering aslcoholic so my own doing. If I dare I get soooooooo sick, jaundice, throwing up, dizzy. I fancy it to celebrate but won't. I'll make do with my pop.
Stay strong and if you feel like a drink just pop on here for a chat i'm normally lurking it always brightens my day up 😘 my reason for stopping was a combination of a few things not just the drink,, long story so won't bore the crap out of you it will make you want to have a drop 🤣❤

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I reckon that she has already rented a property. Probably by paying a large amount upfront and/or maybe 6/12 months in advance. The MM has looked bare for a while now. She will take what she wants from the MM and leave the rest to the bailiffs. Danny has been on the scene recently and might have helped her with the rental. She won't move into JJ's, this isn't a love story and she knows it.
I think she’s done this as well. Thing is it won’t be a small place, she will have needed £1000s to do this and a guarantor, prob AFP, I should imagine more questions at the BH if it comes to light in time, where that money has come from, and why she needs a big place when all the kids have been taken from her. She’s surely dropped herself in more trouble if she’s done this 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Reactions: 42

RedheadWrites

The main official eviction notice is always posted, also probably a copy sent by email too, several notices are pinned on fences, doors, and windows just to let it be known the occupants are due for eviction, these are just pieces of paper stating an eviction is taking place on a due date nothing else. Does she honestly think bailiffs are stupid enough to stick official documents on a fence and just walk off.
Pictures would also be taken of the notices in situ, when they were fixed to doors, windows, gates, etc. This is all that would be required to prove they had been served and incase they were subsequently removed by someone.

Last edited:

lozenger

Chatty Member
Oh Piss Flaps!! Just back from camping & hiking in Bakewell on a digital hiatus and apparently not only did I sleep through the most spectacular Northern Lights display (despite half the campsite ooohin & ahhing) now I've almost 2 threads to catch up on! Feck it, I'm technically still on holiday - Imma sit in the sun, crack a beer & catch up. So tempting to run to instagram & skip bits, but will be patient & read posts in chrono order 👀

• Haha
  • Heart

Sammiejayne444

Chatty Member
Busy afternoon so hadn't been able to check since lunchtime.
And what joy it brings me (and 14 more pages to read) that finally she's out on her ear.
Cannot wait for the deflection later. It's going to be a great evening !

• Haha

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
In tune to the Vegaboys
"The karma train is coming and everybodies jumping"

I've been so busy lately I haven't had time to come on here. But Facebook literally showed me the headline and I headed right here without reading the story.. Please tell me it's true!!

I'm off to pour a gin and get settled down for the night in here.

Oh Pricey we never underestimated you, we knew you'd fuck up eventually.

WHOO HOO I LOVE IT
Just adding my little bit too:
"The karma train is coming
And everybody's jumping
From Horsham down to Brighton
No sign of her or Kryten"

• Haha
  • Heart
It was posted on the gate/fence hardly illegal its what they do
I'm pretty sure it's a matter of public record as it's issued by the court. The whole point of justice is that it's seen to be done, people don't get convicted in private or evicted in private. You broke the law and shafted people out of money, it becomes a public matter! The dumb broad and the Bison think it's a private letter :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart

helptheaged

VIP Member
I actually think the press know exactly what they’re doing when printing what the “trolls” say. What better way of exposing Skank than saying “oh no, look what the horrible internet people are saying about her” <insert Tattle comment here> whilst seeming like they care. 🤣
I like the fact the article says KP has said her house is safe nobody can take it away
Just pointing out that she lies

• Haha