Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Who knew indeed...we need KFP to advise us really... she seems to be doing so well in every aspect of her life... she inspires confidence and admiration....or do I mean administration.... 🤣
I'm thinking of hiring her for an entrepreneurial event of how to be a successful woman of business... If Tamika Martin can do it, then so can I.... I have a shed.....
(oh, perhaps I shouldn't say that in case she wants to move in.....)

• Haha
Reactions: 14

artnouveau

Chatty Member
So the famalam have known for a good number of months that the mm is going. I'm wondering if AFP and PP have bought a small property? Seems renting is difficult with the amounts you need for deposit etc. Would appear that they could of put a large deposit on a small place ( after selling and the critical illness payment).

Reactions: 14

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
To: Team Skanky. Put that in your pipe and smoke it (or vape in your case).

View attachment 2930714

What was it...? Denying the legality of the documentation...?!!

Katie’s team wrote: ‘Katie will not be evicted from her property on 29th May. All paperwork regarding this has been obtained, opened, and shared with media illegally by a local resident. The police have been notified and will be investigating.’
If that doesn't smack of desperation I don't know what does

Reactions: 13

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Just before I grab some kip 🥱
Apologies if posted already 🥴

View attachment 2928596
How come it says in paragraph one 12.25 acres of land and in the other it's 10 acres?
Perhaps they deducted 2 acres for the collapsed septic system that has polluted the grounds in a huge swathe?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t know if it’s the same now but I knew a family that were in family court, SS were involved and all parties were entitled to a free solicitor
Maybe.... but you can still pick your own. If someone has used a firm in the past for example, because they've had plenty of convictions.

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
I’ve somehow missed this about KH can someone point me in the right direction so I can go and have a read plz
Someone who supposedly had a long term affair with him as set up a website to drop lots of bombshells. It’s a long read but the website is just his full name. Allow yourself some time to read

• Sad
Regardless of who initiates it, the Possession Order has to be issued by a Judge at the local County Court. Once it's issued the person is given 14 days in which to dispute it, and if they don't, or if the reasons (for reasons) aren't considered legal or reasonable, the repossession is accelerated to the High Court who send it to the bailiffs to execute. She's tangled in a legal machine now and I doubt if she can get out. What a pity. Lol.
Thank you. I am also drowning in pity for her. Not. I just want to see some proof now that this is where we are at.

I'd also like several other thieving cunts sorted out. See my avatar for a starter for 10.

• Haha