Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Quick Amy pull up the drawbridge, she's on her way! Probably trying to scrounge a bed to sleep in! See Amy IOW wasn't far enough away! Should have moved to Scotland or the Outer Hebrides!
I've heard Outer Mongolia is nice at this time of year....

• Haha
Reactions: 16

shizzler

VIP Member
I think she will go before but will put some kind of spin on it, her and JJ looking for a " love nest" that only she will move into.

If she had any sense her nuu egg would be some kind of older sugar daddy with more money than sense, who remembers her from her jordan days. But I know she prefers them young
So do the sugar daddies

• Haha
If it's Horsham council that's after skank for non payments of council tax, maybe money towards H's college fees could even be fines for using Pricey Towers as a place of business (tik tok, JYY, sink boy flogging his cars) skank may still keep Pricey Towers if she stumps up the money she owes them. The council have an eviction order but if skank comes up with a reasonable offer (lump sum and payment plan for the rest owed) and it's acceptable the council will defer but if skank misses a payment the council will enforce as they already have the eviction order signed. So this could be just the council forcing skanks hand because she's ignored every payment demand letter or phonecall and are now forcing her to stump up some cash the last chance for skank to pay or she's out.

Sorry to be all doom and gloom but can't think of another reason why Horsham council would take out an eviction notice. 😎
How the af can she come up with money to pay up when she already has 2 bankruptcies for over 3M quid against her??? She is already being garnished for 40% of her earnings, and then is presumably in the 40% tax bracket too so that's the majority of anything she earns through those 3 suppliers gone, and tells her hmrc (who have gone after to the penny...not some approx amount, but to the penny, which implies they can back that figure up, forensically) are watching everything she does.

Considering she’s got the worst mental heath anyone has ever seen and has just lost her home, I don’t see her family rallying around to keep her safe because they are worried about her.

I’m guessing that’s because she’s sorted and they know there is nothing to worry about. Her and Sophie knew about this before the last podcast and both seemed unconcerned and boring as ever.

In fact it wouldn’t surprise me if she released an Instagram story tomorrow saying the story isn’t true.

HBC kept alluding to something she had spotted but was waiting for the media to break the news. Was this it 🤔
---

Someone is seriously taking the piss out of her. The Chinese have a great sense of humour 🤣
No, the thing I saw was to do with the kids and her menkil elf.

Reactions: 15

Ecosse

VIP Member
Just been thinking, which two of her (many) exes is it that she blames for her bankruptcies? I presume Alex is one? Who’s the other?

• Haha

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
I love the way the Scum says 'breaks silence' making you think she's made a statement about the eviction notice, when all it is her promoting her scam.... Mind you, that's not a bad thing to bring that horrible company to the public's attention and that she's promoting them...!

KK77

VIP Member
Oh god she’s on the beg for a wedding to JJ and Strictly.

Rather an abrupt ending
I would LOVE to see her on strictly. She has no rhythm, is so uncoordinated and clumsy, and can’t remember the steps. Pure comedy. Shame BBC won’t stoop that low 😂

• Haha