Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nixxs

VIP Member
I wonder if the council will have a duty to house her because of Harvey even though hes at full time college paid for by the council is this why she was in a panic about getting him into a new one
I doubt it.its her fault she is homeless. H can go into some sort of home

Reactions: 12

shizzler

VIP Member
I have to drive past the MM when I go to our caravan. Unfortunately I am not going this weekend so can’t see if anything is there. How big would a notice be as I couldn’t see anything on Tuesday.
I didn’t see anything when I drove past either

Reactions: 11

Tedbear

VIP Member
Wonder if she’s trying to come across as really struggling with her mental elf - need to try and work to pay back my debts your ‘onor but you can see, I could barely do it.
I wonder if the council will have a duty to house her because of Harvey even though hes at full time college paid for by the council is this why she was in a panic about getting him into a new one

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
Metro have just updated the story, she’s not leaving, FFS this better not be true 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬 I am not accepting anymore disappointment, I got go to bed early drunk last night over the fact she was finally losing that place, and her comeuppance had finally arrived 🤦🏽‍♀️🤔

Katie’s team wrote: ‘Katie will not be evicted from her property on 29th May. All paperwork regarding this has been obtained, opened, and shared with media illegally by a local resident. The police have been notified and will be investigating.’

I call 🐂💩 on that, same as when she said police investigating Blades killing.
If the public have taken a photo of the repossession order that has been served outside her gate and sent to the media that is not illegal as it is a public document, surely.
Plus the papers and lawyers will know that.
She's trying to control the narrative
I’ve read that repossession papers must be left at the property in an envelope addressed to the intended recipient. Someone else opening it before skank & going to the papers won’t change the final outcome but she could potentially delay the eviction date by kicking up a stink about the legalitys of it from what I gather..
---
Ok so some idiot has taken the sealed envelope from the fence and opened it and shared its contents.

That would get the nosey Parker in trouble and KP could take them to court, but that doesn’t affect the eviction.

However……There’s also a possibility the notice would be deemed as not served if they then didn’t put it back on the fence as KP could say it was never there for her to find.

This all just kicks the can down the road a bit, but not much.
They gave her 3 weeks notice so they can just do that again.
She’s just trying to hold on to save her “dignity” ( because she actually thinks she possesses some of that 🙄).

She’s going as far as I’m concerned at some point before Summer is over.
I’m catching up & just posted pretty much the same 🤣

terryfaefife

Looks like something my little dachshund past out his bum …..💩
That’s what I thought, that’s the colour of my dog’s poo!
---
Oh god she’s on the beg for a wedding to JJ and Strictly.

Rather an abrupt ending
I know I’ve missed it but was this on Instagram?
Edit: just caught up with previous pages. I see it was on Instagram

Last edited:
  • Haha

Quattro formaggi

Chatty Member
I just switched on BBC4 and Kylie immediately popped up on an old top of the pops, what is this magic, why are the gods smiling on me with a passion today, I was 11 years old when this came out and little me loved her so much, it never left me 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 It’s another sign Krusties, the good times are rolling for us now, not so much that Skank….Woo Hoo, I bloody Love It 🥳

Young Kylie ❤😁

View attachment 2927727
Me neither I was 13 lifelong fan xx

• Heart

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
2 bankruptcies
2 eviction notices
She really is special😄😁😆😅
I'd like to know if anyone else in the world has had such deplorable debts. She does like to think she's the best at everything though. And in this instance I think she is 😂
---
To: Team Skanky. Put that in your pipe and smoke it (or vape in your case).

View attachment 2930714

What was it...? Denying the legality of the documentation...?!!

Katie’s team wrote: ‘Katie will not be evicted from her property on 29th May. All paperwork regarding this has been obtained, opened, and shared with media illegally by a local resident. The police have been notified and will be investigating.’
The police will be like... just fuck off already. I bet they're sick to the back teeth of her

• Haha