Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KK77

VIP Member
It occurred to me she is playing some game to support her next excuse to get out of Tuesday’s hearing. Appearing on camera without makeup for a modelling job! That’s like me going to work with no makeup day after I pulled a sickie. She did look drained but I have a feeling it’s part of the game (like the sobbing on loose woman when mum was diagnosed - but only until she was off camera and then asking if it was believable) If she was that bad I feel her family would be rallying. Despite what they feel about her. Those lawyers she pays to make up excuses may have given her a brief! Who knows…
I don’t think she fears being homeless, like you said I think she is sorted in that one.

Reactions: 13

KK77

VIP Member
Baffles me how she can 'appear' happy. She's a mother who has lost nearly all her children. 2 with one father, J who wants nothing to do with her, P who is avoiding her, another 2 with another father/family and she has very limited access, and H not living with her. How is she happy? I would be bereft, absolutely heart broken and doing anything to be with them. But she couldn't care less! Me me me me ME. What is wrong with her!! Makes me so angry!!
May-be because she can apply to the court to have the eviction suspended even if it’s been served, she has received it and this can be done up to 3 days before the eviction date. There’s a form she needs to fill in. Read it on Shelter website. If I have got the situation right. I don’t always…
---
D'awwww.... Look'it him protecting his private parts.....

View attachment 2929948
You mean his little Willy. So not the biggest she’s ever had then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Winepig

VIP Member
Just her though ... no Lego or it would say 'we' with a picture of their feet, it seems that AFP won't be part of that particular bit of fakery ... speaking of feet, look at these Kippery slip ons
I noticed the use of “ I” but she never goes anywhere alone …..

secretsrsafe

I am not convinced she’s on her bare bones. I am certain she prepared for this and is all setup. In fact I think there has been signs she was preparing to leave for months. Plenty of pennies stashed somewhere I think!
Could there be offshore accounts. The kind where money is hid from HMRC? Maybe she has a Swiss bank vault.

• Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
Brilliant 👏
---
She’s a weirdo.
She has a morbid interest in murderers and now kiddy fiddlers as well by the looks of things.
This and asking people to spit in each other’s mouths.
As Leandro the gorgeous once said “Her brain isn’t wired right.”
---

It’s only just clicked with me that since Gremlin/ Duplo/Lego boy has been with KP he’s let his hair “slide”.
In these photos he’s a quite neat Shaun the sheep but since joining up with Mrs homeless he doesn’t appear to have had a haircut (or much of a shave).
They’re cultivating that “manky” look together.
Unwashed vibes!
Shaun the sheep pmsl 🤣🤣🤣

helptheaged

VIP Member
Question can the public check if the eviction notice has been served?
Mind you she is just st saying it was reported illegally not that it not true