Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’ll be fuming… 😂
What absolute crap is she gonna put out from IOW? Because we all know she is going to. Any guesses beyond ice cream van etc pics?

I don't have much faith in hmrc etc in stopping tax evaders etc, but if the new unit they have set up for influencer grifting etc ever wanted a quick win, to ram it into the heads of all of the thieving eejuts about paying tax, Katie is their pin-up girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
FINALLY the skank is starting to feel the consequences of her actions 🥳
Just shows the lengths she has gone to & how much she’s lied to try & convince people the MM was untouchable🤣 Never have I wished a weekend away but I am so looking forward to hopefully more comeuppance for her on Tuesday 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh yeah, he was on the list for Aberdeen court (he lives in Torry. He tried to headbutt a copper who arrested him, so had appealed that, but was wondering/wandering what he’d done to be nicked in the first place). Alot of P and J is subscription only, but I was able to quickly see who the court article was about and he just wasn’t mentioned. I’ll have to give up and stop being so nosey.

Bet Skank and her deviant family are all still sat up in IOW plotting how to cover up the silly moo’s money shenanigans, to keep on topic
Have you tried Aberdeen courts, crime and breaking incidents FB page.

Reactions: 6
FINALLY the skank is starting to feel the consequences of her actions 🥳
Just shows the lengths she has gone to & how much she’s lied to try & convince people the MM was untouchable🤣 Never have I wished a weekend away but I am so looking forward to hopefully more comeuppance for her on Tuesday 🤞🏻
I wouldn't want to lay a bet on what's next... But I believe we should stay hopeful.

Reactions: 21
Metro have just updated the story, she’s not leaving, FFS this better not be true 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬 I am not accepting anymore disappointment, I got go to bed early drunk last night over the fact she was finally losing that place, and her comeuppance had finally arrived 🤦🏽‍♀️🤔

Katie’s team wrote: ‘Katie will not be evicted from her property on 29th May. All paperwork regarding this has been obtained, opened, and shared with media illegally by a local resident. The police have been notified and will be investigating.’

I call 🐂💩 on that, same as when she said police investigating Blades killing.
If the public have taken a photo of the repossession order that has been served outside her gate and sent to the media that is not illegal as it is a public document, surely.
Plus the papers and lawyers will know that.
She's trying to control the narrative
I’ve read that repossession papers must be left at the property in an envelope addressed to the intended recipient. Someone else opening it before skank & going to the papers won’t change the final outcome but she could potentially delay the eviction date by kicking up a stink about the legalitys of it from what I gather..
---
Ok so some idiot has taken the sealed envelope from the fence and opened it and shared its contents.

That would get the nosey Parker in trouble and KP could take them to court, but that doesn’t affect the eviction.

However……There’s also a possibility the notice would be deemed as not served if they then didn’t put it back on the fence as KP could say it was never there for her to find.

This all just kicks the can down the road a bit, but not much.
They gave her 3 weeks notice so they can just do that again.
She’s just trying to hold on to save her “dignity” ( because she actually thinks she possesses some of that 🙄).

She’s going as far as I’m concerned at some point before Summer is over.
I’m catching up & just posted pretty much the same 🤣

Reactions: 11
what utter rubbish the sun prints saying Katies mum as a house on the isle of Wight and it as become a place the family can escape to over the years did they not only buy it this year and why as no one asked Katie yet were the kids are because she as posted i am on my way not we are on our way
---
What absolute crap is she gonna put out from IOW? Because we all know she is going to. Any guesses beyond ice cream van etc pics?

I don't have much faith in hmrc etc in stopping tax evaders etc, but if the new unit they have set up for influencer grifting etc ever wanted a quick win, to ram it into the heads of all of the thieving eejuts about paying tax, Katie is their pin-up girl.
i can see her claiming she as had a breakdown(suicide attempt but mother found her in time) while in the IOW and her mother will back her up she will be to fragile to travel back for the court date
---
I’ve read that repossession papers must be left at the property in an envelope addressed to the intended recipient. Someone else opening it before skank & going to the papers won’t change the final outcome but she could potentially delay the eviction date by kicking up a stink about the legalitys of it from what I gather..
---

I’m catching up & just posted pretty much the same 🤣
i have seen eviction notices pinned on doors near were i live saying the property must be vacated by a certain date and any belongings left in the property after that date will be removed and the so called reps for Katie have not denied that she as been told there she is being evicted(in fact they have confirmed it by saying someone copied the notice and sold it to the press lol ( i would not think that was a police matter)

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Baffles me how she can 'appear' happy. She's a mother who has lost nearly all her children. 2 with one father, J who wants nothing to do with her, P who is avoiding her, another 2 with another father/family and she has very limited access, and H not living with her. How is she happy? I would be bereft, absolutely heart broken and doing anything to be with them. But she couldn't care less! Me me me me ME. What is wrong with her!! Makes me so angry!!
That pasted on, can’t even look at the camera, fake smile is far from happy. Looks to me like it’s starting to sink in to her that she has lost the lot! She has dodged, delayed, & outright ignored things for so long now with no apparent consequences making her believe she was invincible. She’ll still try & live in her fantasy world where she claims she isn’t bothered but that pic of her says different to me

Reactions: 30
...but there is one concern I'm having.... What are we all going to talk about/snigger at...?!! Although I doubt very much that she'll ever fall completely out of the public eye...
But seeing it suffering without her Manshun and all the trappings of her past "fame" will be most excellent :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Don’t bother, I stole it earlier and showed it to the neighbourhood so now it doesn’t count 😂
---

I fear she can avoid it. I read on Shelter homeless page she can fill in a form up to three days before the planned eviction and depending on the extra info given the judge will review the decision and can suspend it. Now whether she can be bother to fill in and submit the form and whether the judge will believe what is on it 🤷‍♀️ but in theory it is possible 😖😤🤢
usually when it gets to the stage that they put a notice on the door(seen quite a few near were i live usually rent places)saying must be vacated by a certain date and after this date anything left will be disposed of it as usually all ready been to court a number of times and this is the last step to getting control of the house means if they turn up on that date they will break the locks to get in and usually clear out the place the same day(no going back for your stuff like a normal eviction were sometimes if they turn up to evict you they will let you take what you can with you and give you time to arrange to come back and remove the rest)so may be the is as been going on for sometime and this is the last step in getting the house back lets hope so because i am so looking forward to her story if she loses the house

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I call 🐂💩 on that, same as when she said police investigating Blades killing.
If the public have taken a photo of the repossession order that has been served outside her gate and sent to the media that is not illegal as it is a public document, surely.
Plus the papers and lawyers will know that.
She's trying to control the narrative
Straight from The Gob of Skank via Edna as usual. She thinks if she shouts loud enough that'll make it TRUE :)
Wiki 47 goes online today ready for the next shitstorm
---
Off for some mattress money?

View attachment 2929300
Lucky ol' IoW!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh yeah, he was on the list for Aberdeen court (he lives in Torry. He tried to headbutt a copper who arrested him, so had appealed that, but was wondering/wandering what he’d done to be nicked in the first place). Alot of P and J is subscription only, but I was able to quickly see who the court article was about and he just wasn’t mentioned. I’ll have to give up and stop being so nosey.

Bet Skank and her deviant family are all still sat up in IOW plotting how to cover up the silly moo’s money shenanigans, to keep on topic
@Ambrosie try going on Real Crime thread lots of posters,good sleuths as well,just ask if anybody knows the case or where you can find info.❤

Reactions: 14
Surely they cannot just put notice on gate as KP is hardly ever in residence so might not see it ( or takes it off gate and say I didn’t get it or it was stolen and given to media)
Maybe the Gareth Gate incident was all because they posted another one on him so skank had PFP get rid of the evidence? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That Dolan twit on GB News is defending the cow, comparing her to Marilyn Monroe!:mad::mad:
No one watches combover Dolan, the world's least funny comic ... he had a radio show with Kipper on fubar years ago ... clearly fancies her ... Carl's 'interview' was a favour to her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Oh so yet again 'the police are investigating', will that be the same police that are investigating Blade's death? And if the notice was pinned to her fence then NOTHING has been illegally opened! Yet more lies that she thinks will stave things off for a bit longer. Remember too when Sophie the source claimed that skanky DID have insurance and it was all a big misunderstanding when in actual fact she didn't?
Being "pinned to a fence" equates to a public notice surely?

Reactions: 23
No heart therefore no compassion.. bred in her from a young age .. Amy is the catalyst for a lot of her afflictions... but most of them are self infected... these people only understand selling every part of your life and everything becomes a money maker...tits kids body lifestyle it is never ending... oh let me rearrange that........its never ending until you are gone ... on your way out KFP.....Next stage >>>>>>
---
WHO ????? KATIE PRICE......OKAY...NEXT....
---

Hey Shmooze...glad you can join in with jokey stuff too. 😁 no need to be serious all the time... except when we're asking about serious stuff... then you better be on the ball......
I’m getting there! Don’t use SM much at all so it’s a big leap for me. Feeling more relaxed now the house of cards is tumbling. It’s been a long time coming. For years & years (before Tattle) watching on TV I thought it was only me who saw her for what she was. Being amongst like minded people about her has been great.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Katie’s team wrote: ‘Katie will not be evicted from her property on 29th May. All paperwork regarding this has been obtained, opened, and shared with media illegally by a local resident. The police have been notified and will be investigating.’

Surely she should be thankful some kind local resident opened her mail so the press can warn her she is being evicted, as she doesn’t seem capable of opening all those brown envelopes herself 🤷🏻‍♀️🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.