Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
give it a rest about trolls….just look over the years what she’s friggin done to others….dishes it out but can’t take it(needs to learn to move on and wind her neck in ffs 🥱
Edited to add - Aimed at papers
I actually think the press know exactly what they’re doing when printing what the “trolls” say. What better way of exposing Skank than saying “oh no, look what the horrible internet people are saying about her” <insert Tattle comment here> whilst seeming like they care. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm on page 42 of the last thread 🧵😀 xxx and @Noseybonk has asked for a request....😀❤❤❤❤😘 xxx...

If I have missed this and it’s already been asked for then apologies but @Pom Bear is there any chance of a Beverly hillbillies pic, where they are all loaded on a truck moving out. AFP can be the granny is the rocking chair 🤣🤣

Here you are Love Pom sorry on the quality of the first pic, I didn't realise until it was compressed on here..😀💖🤗💕🥰❤😘 xxxx.

Resizer_17153755041303.jpg

Resizer_17153754979751.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I hope she goes to court on Tuesday wearing the brown outfit.
At least then all the huns will see she actually looks like tit.

@SmillieKylie where is the Kylie gif? I feel like today is the actual day that Queen Kylie is looking down and raising a glass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
A landlord surely won't give her the time of day for a rental property. Family members might step in to offer a room?
Doubt AFP will, she moved to IOW to get away from her! She must have had an idea what was going to happen. May be another reason why the kids were taken from her as well? I hope the animals are re-homed!

Does she have any genuine mates left? I think she’s burned many bridges! Nobody wants her. There’ll be a few nervous people right now panicking she’ll turn up at their door!

Her Bratz doll persona fantasy world may step up a gear now to forget about the tit show that is her life. Or her nasty vindictive streak will raise its ugly head soon again. She’ll lash out and take everyone down with her (next Tue hopefully). Domino effect incoming! 💥

I love it! Do you love it?! You do, don’t you?! I lovvvveee iiittt! 🤣😆😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'd just like to say tho.... I hope to hell the creditors get some of their money back. And it doesn't all go to hmrc. Those folk have waited so long :(

She can burn the place down, trash it. There are several property developers ready to snap the land up, I am sure. The buildings are irrelevant if nor listed.

Are we 100% sure the littles are away and safe? I guess they must be.

Thank fk. Finally.

Off to catch up now! A huge thank you to the wiki guardians etc. X

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I actually think the press know exactly what they’re doing when printing what the “trolls” say. What better way of exposing Skank than saying “oh no, look what the horrible internet people are saying about her” <insert Tattle comment here> whilst seeming like they care. 🤣
I like the fact the article says KP has said her house is safe nobody can take it away
Just pointing out that she lies

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Im wondering if she can appeal the eviction at the last minute
Who has served her ? If its HMRC ,probably no chance, they don't duck about. Has it been clarified who has served the eviction notice. Not that I'm bothered, as long as it goes ahead. The only thing I'm sad about is it was such a beautiful house and she has ruined it, if its not listed will most probably be destroyed and property developers will build flats in its place 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I need a media wall, if you know of any preloved one that needs rehoming.
I'm hoping that after it is reposessed, the trustees have an auction of anything that is left with all monies going to the creditors.
Might bid on a little memento myself, maybe one of those Skanky paintings as Master Bad could do with a new dartboard 😁😄😊
Anyone else got their eye on anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Last time I dropped in, there seemed to be a few dispirited folk about how slow the law was acting and if it ever would deal with her.

I hope tonight everybody feels marginally better.

No names, but I guess we should pop a cork or two?! And dance. Sing.

Very sorry, Katie Price, but this is what happens when you duck up. AND BOY, DID YOU.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Who has served her ? If its HMRC ,probably no chance, they don't duck about. Has it been clarified who has served the eviction notice. Not that I'm bothered, as long as it goes ahead. The only thing I'm sad about is it was such a beautiful house and she has ruined it, if its not listed will most probably be destroyed and property developers will build flats in its place 😢
Apparently its Horsham Council whis is why im confused have they taken her to court as well i wonder

Reactions: 17
One more and time to rest my eyes 😀🥰❤💗😊💖🤗😘 xxx...

Resizer_17153766085301.jpg

Just made Love Pom 😀🥰❤❤❤🤗😘 xxxx...

Resizer_17153764718691.jpg

Damn it's come out crap quality again 🤔🫢 xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.