Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what do we all think will happen around the final eviction day (29th May) ?
Do you think she will go quietly before that date or kicking and screaming on the day, being carried out by several strapping coppers ? The same coppers who have been trying to get her properly convicted for years.
Maybe the place will be destroyed by a mysterious fire? Oh dear, have I just given her an idea?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@Dollylovesshoes get the pot out.....I may actually piss myself laughing 🤣🤣

How is Lynne still a SW?? Who the hell would employ her as SW now??

I'm waiting for Skanky to announce that she's had a baby with Kyle Walker in a desperate attempt to get herself a house from him 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Im sure she will try and use Harvey somehow but legally he is now an adult and doesnt live with her hopefully she wont be able to use him like she normally does
I would love DW to reach out to H in someway now.

Reactions: 14
Im wondering if this is why shes been in some sort of panic over getting him a new placement hes legally an adult so his case workers will have to sort a lace for him what a totally bleeping crap mother she is yet her stupid so called fans will still gush about what a fabulous mother she is
Star college issues placements for 3 years initially and after that it can be extended should it be evidenced that it remains the right setting for a young person who is showing adequate progress. Sadly, Harvey may not have made enough progress to justify an extension. This happens more often than you may think.

Reactions: 30
Hope there’s still time to add all of these latest events into the new book, c’mon Skank it is meant to be the full story, I might even buy this if you put these additional new chapters in, be a cracking read 👍🏾

C741F314-2D2E-46C4-AC45-4744A219DF2A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I just switched on BBC4 and Kylie immediately popped up on an old top of the pops, what is this magic, why are the gods smiling on me with a passion today, I was 11 years old when this came out and little me loved her so much, it never left me 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 It’s another sign Krusties, the good times are rolling for us now, not so much that Skank….Woo Hoo, I bloody Love It 🥳

Young Kylie ❤😁

View attachment 2927727
We're watching as well and George at the BBC is on at 10 ❤
---
She has a Live tour date in Bristol on the day before, the 28th. As @YellowTail said I think there’s a good chance she’s already gone and she’ll just send in removal people to pick up any possessions she’s left there, I’m guessing someone has already taken the horses, I reckon someone took them a while go and she just borrowed them for riding photo ops, all smoke and mirrors, that game now over. The next few days are gonna be something, as Paul Weller has been known to sing “Lights go out, walls come tumbling down” 😁
All I'm worried about is it kicking off the last week of May with loads of stories etc and we're going away on 1st June with limited internet and I'll have 73 threads to catch up on when we get back.
I'm just glad there will be no kids around to witness the tit show.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
New thread 🧵😀💖 and title 🥰💖 xxx
I'm behind so I try and do some catching up. Meanwhile I leave @Dollylovesshoes request here... 😀💖💖😘 xx....

Dearest Pom🥰Can you do a pic of him in a ‘beige’ Mac like a perv🤣🤣🤣❤❤❤❤❤😻😻

Just made love from Pom 😀😄💖❤❤❤🤗🥰😊😘 xxxx.

Resizer_17153713364893.jpg

Resizer_17153713229091.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
@Dollylovesshoes get the pot out.....I may actually piss myself laughing 🤣🤣

How is Lynne still a SW?? Who the hell would employ her as SW now??

I'm waiting for Skanky to announce that she's had a baby with Kyle Walker in a desperate attempt to get herself a house from him 😂😂
She's not an SW any more Squirrel, she got the sack ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
WOW. I am shocked that she is finally being evicted from the mucky mansion.

She will be completely finished this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's not an SW any more Squirrel, she got the sack ❤
She's still on the register though. So she could get a position in another area 🤔 surely her actions should mean she can't ever be a SW again. Absolutely disgusting behaviour.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She's still on the register though. So she could get a position in another area 🤔 surely her actions should mean she can't ever be a SW again. Absolutely disgusting behaviour.
I don't think she will manage that, it was in the papers she was sacked after a job offer from Skanky as Nanny to the kids created a conflict of interest, she'd get no reference so I can't see her getting work in another area.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I am trying to decide if things just happened to occur one after another or if sinkboy did actually pass on some of his 'black and white truths' and that has helped move things along?
I guess it is the first because she lives her life just ignoring everything that doesn't benefit her but saying that he must know alot as her biggest spiral was while they were together.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It's too early here to crack open the wine yet so I am going to treat myself to a couple of squares of chocolate instead ( I'm on a diet so not really allowed them).

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.