Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who has served her ? If its HMRC ,probably no chance, they don't duck about. Has it been clarified who has served the eviction notice. Not that I'm bothered, as long as it goes ahead. The only thing I'm sad about is it was such a beautiful house and she has ruined it, if its not listed will most probably be destroyed and property developers will build flats in its place 😢
Just looked it was Horsham County Court that issued the eviction
---
Probably never paid her council tax, could they do that for that reason?
Im not sure somethings odd

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I think she will go before but will put some kind of spin on it, her and JJ looking for a " love nest" that only she will move into.

If she had any sense her nuu egg would be some kind of older sugar daddy with more money than sense, who remembers her from her jordan days. But I know she prefers them young
So do the sugar daddies

• Haha
Reactions: 16
yes yes yes just got in from work and read about the eviction notice going to have a drink to celebrate(can not wait to see which friend steps forward and offers her a home or will lego boy let her move in or will Lego boy run(and Harvey as well as he will be out of college)guess she will be moving into a two bedroom council house with Harvey i would think he would be a priority for housing assistance

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone appears to have created a fake Instagram account of KH now, using a video of his son. He’s asking people to report it. Interesting timing again 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Im wondering if she can appeal the eviction at the last minute
I think she’s probably exhausted that. Remember Willow mention mr PPF said the MM was going. That was before Christmas. I think she’s been through all appeals at this stage

Reactions: 30
Screenshot_20240510_225125.jpg

---
I guess we will know more tomorrow. Who is the claimant? A photo of the notice, which should not be removed from the property iirc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Last time I dropped in, there seemed to be a few dispirited folk about how slow the law was acting and if it ever would deal with her.

I hope tonight everybody feels marginally better.

No names, but I guess we should pop a cork or two?! And dance. Sing.

Very sorry, Katie Price, but this is what happens when you duck up. AND BOY, DID YOU.
All she had to do was comply for 12 months but that’s not her style

Reactions: 29
Just looked it was Horsham County Court that issued the eviction
---

Im not sure somethings odd
Where did you find the Horsham County Council link. Pls.? I have lurked here for a long while, and want to know justice has been finally served on the skanky bleep.

Reactions: 15
What a birthday today has turned out to be 🥂
Woo Hoo I looooveeee it !! Finally they are taking it seriously it’s been a long time coming for sure.
Only in March she said to Ok mag
As recent as March, the star defiantly told fans 'no one can take her Mucky Mansion', stating: "You've followed my life, my journey, I say it as it is. Yes, I'm in a bankruptcy. But guess what? I own my house. No one could take it off me as well."
So she cockily thought they wouldn’t take the MM just like she thinks that a doctor saying she’s got anxiety will get her out of court. I have a feeling she’s going be arrested for not turning up at court. Lots of people have anxiety, certain things can be put in place for someone attending court with anxiety. Will she move in with JJ ooh im here for the to see her downfall and it couldn’t have happened to a better person. Anyone else I’d have empthapy for but she’s neglected them kids, numerous animals have died in her care,😡 she's a vile woman who has not made no attempt to pay her creditors back infact the opposite she’s flaunted lots of luxury holidays selling to the red tops. All she cares about is me, me, me, meeeee ! (Even a lady claiming to be a ex surrogate commented earlier today 🤷‍♀️ So if she’s thinking a baby & book is going pull her out back on top she’s very mistaken) Karma couldn’t of happened to a better person 😁 (Pom pls could you do a pic of KP in her wedding dress to PA with JJ in a rucksack 🎒) leaving the MM gates or walking the streets. Or JJ on baby reins 😂 🙏
Thank goodness them kids aren’t with her 🙏 going catch up now just thought I’d comment on the great news 📰

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.