Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked it was Horsham County Court that issued the eviction
Im not sure somethings odd
Regardless of who initiates it, the Possession Order has to be issued by a Judge at the local County Court. Once it's issued the person is given 14 days in which to dispute it, and if they don't, or if the reasons (for reasons) aren't considered legal or reasonable, the repossession is accelerated to the High Court who send it to the bailiffs to execute. She's tangled in a legal machine now and I doubt if she can get out. How sad. What a pity. Never mind. Lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Probably never paid her council tax, could they do that for that reason?
Highly unlikely, they usually put charging orders on and when the property is sold they get their money, provided there is any left after paying mortgages etc. It will be one of her other creditors that have finally got it through, possibly HMRC although not sure if they’ve had enough time to do so.

Reactions: 23
Regardless of who initiates it, the Possession Order has to be issued by a Judge at the local County Court. Once it's issued the person is given 14 days in which to dispute it, and if they don't, or if the reasons (for reasons) aren't considered legal or reasonable, the repossession is accelerated to the High Court who send it to the bailiffs to execute. She's tangled in a legal machine now and I doubt if she can get out. What a pity. Lol.
Thank you. I am also drowning in pity for her. Not. I just want to see some proof now that this is where we are at.

I'd also like several other thieving cunts sorted out. See my avatar for a starter for 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If it's Horsham council that's after skank for non payments of council tax, maybe money towards H's college fees could even be fines for using Pricey Towers as a place of business (tik tok, JYY, sink boy flogging his cars) skank may still keep Pricey Towers if she stumps up the money she owes them. The council have an eviction order but if skank comes up with a reasonable offer (lump sum and payment plan for the rest owed) and it's acceptable the council will defer but if skank misses a payment the council will enforce as they already have the eviction order signed. So this could be just the council forcing skanks hand because she's ignored every payment demand letter or phonecall and are now forcing her to stump up some cash the last chance for skank to pay or she's out.

Sorry to be all doom and gloom but can't think of another reason why Horsham council would take out an eviction notice. 😎

• Sad
Reactions: 20
If it's Horsham council that's after skank for non payments of council tax, maybe money towards H's college fees could even be fines for using Pricey Towers as a place of business (tik tok, JYY, sink boy flogging his cars) skank may still keep Pricey Towers if she stumps up the money she owes them. The council have an eviction order but if skank comes up with a reasonable offer (lump sum and payment plan for the rest owed) and it's acceptable the council will defer but if skank misses a payment the council will enforce as they already have the eviction order signed. So this could be just the council forcing skanks hand because she's ignored every payment demand letter or phonecall and are now forcing her to stump up some cash the last chance for skank to pay or she's out.

Sorry to be all doom and gloom but can't think of another reason why Horsham council would take out an eviction notice. 😎
I think there has been a misunderstanding here, it’s Horsham County Court that’s served her, the plaintiff is I believe not known at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

How the af can she come up with money to pay up when she already has 2 bankruptcies for over 3M quid against her??? She is already being garnished for 40% of her earnings, and then is presumably in the 40% tax bracket too so that's the majority of anything she earns through those 3 suppliers gone, and tells her hmrc (who have gone after to the penny...not some approx amount, but to the penny, which implies they can back that figure up, forensically) are watching everything she does.

Reactions: 16
That makes a lot of sense now. I always read that she had no legal representation, but someone had to be advising her how to derail the process.
I posted when she was in court with KH last year that she had an expensive legal rep. (I was told by an impeccable source), This was then refuted by a person I trust implicitly on here. She may not have legal representation in the conventional sense (bundle prep, advocating in court), but she is possibly being advised in the background. I doubt there are any legal firms left in the UK that would want an association with her.

That said, if she has a background legal rep, she isn't listening to all of the advice. I would strongly advise a head down, no comment (i.e., no flaunting) approach, keep the media sweet, and damage limitation, and she is doing the polar opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
duck me... I'm on me break, only six pages in and already giggling to myself like a naughty schoolboy 😂 (thank god I've got me TenaMen firmly strapped in!!)

I'm getting some very questionable looks from my colleagues, but I don't care as this is comedy gold 🤣🤣🤣

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think there has been a misunderstanding here, it’s Horsham County Court that’s served her, the plaintiff is I believe not known at this point.
So could be anyone of a number of people skank owes money to then, whoever it is hope this gets seen through to her being thrown out on her arse.

Reactions: 26
Regardless of who initiates it, the Possession Order has to be issued by a Judge at the local County Court. Once it's issued the person is given 14 days in which to dispute it, and if they don't, or if the reasons (for reasons) aren't considered legal or reasonable, the repossession is accelerated to the High Court who send it to the bailiffs to execute. She's tangled in a legal machine now and I doubt if she can get out. How sad. What a pity. Never mind. Lol.
Thanks for that info your right shes caught up in the system good and proper and shes still got to go to court on the 14th lol thats if she even bothers given her track record lol

Probably never paid her council tax, could they do that for that reason?
?…this
Liability ordertake money from your wage, salary or benefits payments until your debt is cleared (this is called an 'attachment of earnings' or an 'attachment of benefits') if you owe £1000 or more we can apply to court for a 'charging order' and 'order of sale' so your property can be sold to pay off what you owe.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Highly unlikely, they usually put charging orders on and when the property is sold they get their money, provided there is any left after paying mortgages etc. It will be one of her other creditors that have finally got it through, possibly HMRC although not sure if they’ve had enough time to do so.
Wonder if it was AR

• Heart
Wonder if it was AR
Possible, but my money would be on either the mortgage company or the other creditor that’s listed on the land registry. Can’t recall whether that was to do with Alex?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Looks like something my little dachshund past out his bum …..💩
That’s what I thought, that’s the colour of my dog’s poo!
---
Oh god she’s on the beg for a wedding to JJ and Strictly.

Rather an abrupt ending
I know I’ve missed it but was this on Instagram?
Edit: just caught up with previous pages. I see it was on Instagram

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So could be anyone of a number of people skank owes money to then, whoever it is hope this gets seen through to her being thrown out on her arse.
I think it's most likely the building society for non-payment of her mortgage. That's my bet anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.