Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That makes a lot of sense now. I always read that she had no legal representation, but someone had to be advising her how to derail the process.
No legal representation in some circumstances, definitely for some things though! Again, I am sure her talk of mental health evidence is
balls. She can hire expensive legal reps as much as she wants but they can't make this evidence up for her or get a judge to accept any evidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
You are right. I’m not sure there are many care facilities who can meet the needs of a young man with complex needs, maybe Elm Park could offer him a placement.

either way, the state will ensure he has a roof over his head. He’s not a child anymore.
Im wondering if this is why shes been in some sort of panic over getting him a new placement hes legally an adult so his case workers will have to sort a lace for him what a totally bleeping crap mother she is yet her stupid so called fans will still gush about what a fabulous mother she is

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just switched on BBC4 and Kylie immediately popped up on an old top of the pops, what is this magic, why are the gods smiling on me with a passion today, I was 11 years old when this came out and little me loved her so much, it never left me 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 It’s another sign Krusties, the good times are rolling for us now, not so much that Skank….Woo Hoo, I bloody Love It 🥳

Young Kylie ❤😁

IMG_6112.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 49
No legal representation in some circumstances, definitely for some things though! Again, I am sure her talk of mental health evidence is
balls. She can hire expensive legal reps as much as she wants but they can't make this evidence up for her or get a judge to accept any evidence.
I dont think shes got legal representation and hasnt for a while good lawyers cost money she said she gave the sick note to the other sides lawyers im sure correct me if im wrong surely if she had lawyers it would have been done via them in a timely and legal manner

Reactions: 22
Katie Price #388 Skank looks a mess in her AliExpress Bristol Stool Chart crap brown dress

Blimey, just caught up, what a result! I'll get Stone Cold to get the beers out in a bit 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
It was very noticeable that she was reading the eviction questions, but her only acknowledgement was to just say ‘oh the trolls are here”, not the usual denial, saying it’s all a load of bollox, her whole demeanour throughout was one of knowing the game is up, she can’t spin this one, and hopefully there’s more to come on Tuesday. She looked lost tonight, you could see selling these outfits was not what was on her mind, she actually looked terrified at times. First time I thought she looked vulnerable and sounded scared, she’s deffo wounded, there was no cockiness in that performance, that was a woman knowing she has run out of road with the lying.

Be interesting to see how she plays this in the next few weeks, lost the kids, the house, in a fake relationship, how is she going to get through the Live tour, she can’t just ignore it, the Red Tops are going in hard on her, even her #bekind diehards will know what’s happening, she looked like a light had gone out tonight, no sign of her usual bravado. As others have said, can’t feel sorry for her, she has done this to herself, that smug face was wiped tonight. After feeling so jaded and expecting nothing to happen to her, appears it finally has, I be shocked, still not playing Kool and the Gang just yet though, that can only be played when it’s officially confirmed she’s gone and she’s living with Lego, cos he is the one…..isn’t he 🤔😁
Funny everybody is a troll that asks relevant questions or calls her never ending bleeping lies out as usual not taking any responsibility for the tit shes got herself into it will be all her exes fault no doubt blah blah blah i hope she
At least Frumpy corrected her by saying she's already got an Albert.... i.e. pointing out to her thick sister that Bertie is a diminutive form of the name Albert..!
What a thick bleeping witch she is lol
---
She only had the carpets cleaned the other week as well.

What. A. bleeping. Shame.
Waste of time and money getting her new cinema room installed and showing off about it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
JJ was at her gym today, so I imagine they are still at the MM.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
That makes a lot of sense now. I always read that she had no legal representation, but someone had to be advising her how to derail the process.
Most likely the bent social worker lol she must be out of a job now as well😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
JJ was at her gym today, so I imagine they are still at the MM.
Well thats another waste of money paying for a membership they wont be able to use ive got to say i like the wording on the eviction notice not just naming her but any other occupants as well 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't stop singing "all the homeless ladies, all the homeless ladies" a la Destiny's Child sang by Molly from the American comedy series Loot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I dont think shes got legal representation and hasnt for a while good lawyers cost money she said she gave the sick note to the other sides lawyers im sure correct me if im wrong surely if she had lawyers it would have been done via them in a timely and legal manner
She 100% has......in some things.

Reactions: 19
What a day!!! Bought all of my bedding plants for the summer ( very happy) came back and saw the news about my favourite witch loser, being evicted ( even happier ) and saw that my favourite orange dictator is losing his tit too(happiest)
I will sleep happy tonight.
Knee deep in this🍷🍷🍷

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m two threads behind as we all have COVID and are feeling really crappy. Despite that, what a great day to be alive 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Second best news about Skanky ever, Skank losing custody of the kids is the best news ever🥰
Her house of cards is falling down around her
---
She has a Live tour date in Bristol on the day before, the 28th. As @YellowTail said I think there’s a good chance she’s already gone and she’ll just send in removal people to pick up any possessions she’s left there, I’m guessing someone has already taken the horses, I reckon someone took them a while go and she just borrowed them for riding photo ops, all smoke and mirrors, that game now over. The next few days are gonna be something, as Paul Weller has been known to sing “Lights go out, walls come tumbling down” 😁
I wouldnt put anything past her and i think she was trying to hang on to J&B til after this eviction so she could use them to keep the MM but it all went tits up

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Dear ChiRie I understand,my darling close sisinlaw died just before Christmas,I’d known her since she was 17 she was 72. When she died,she wasn’t a heavy drinker I know,know that!but she die of of liver failure,she‘d given up drinking,was doing ok but other things going on in her body,it was weird,lost her mum when her mum was early sixties,never ever dran,her dad died in his forties,not from liver problems,just seemed sad family brother died my husband died at 55.Strange.

but,I’m seeing brosinlaw tomorrow,will be lovely to see him sit in garden,I’m abit wobbly on tummy though in case I get upset she’s not thereshe loved her house.❤Sorry guys being a pain.🥴
Please don't ever think you're a pain Dolly, I know I'm a sporadic commenter but even I know this whole thread see you as the mascot of it & I can also say with confidence had a certain singer/songwriter ever met you he'd utterly adore you 😉 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I just switched on BBC4 and Kylie immediately popped up on an old top of the pops, what is this magic, why are the gods smiling on me with a passion today, I was 11 years old when this came out and little me loved her so much, it never left me 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 It’s another sign Krusties, the good times are rolling for us now, not so much that Skank….Woo Hoo, I bloody Love It 🥳

Young Kylie ❤😁

View attachment 2927727
I was watching this too and thought of you and had a little dance with my wine 🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.