Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she will go before but will put some kind of spin on it, her and JJ looking for a " love nest" that only she will move into.

If she had any sense her nuu egg would be some kind of older sugar daddy with more money than sense, who remembers her from her jordan days. But I know she prefers them young
She can't manipulate and gaslight older guys which is why she goes for her toy boys. They are much easier to lovebomb and control for her own ends.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Funny how the name Bertie was mentioned, when the ugly sisters were talking about babies names 🤔
At least Frumpy corrected her by saying she's already got an Albert.... i.e. pointing out to her thick sister that Bertie is a diminutive form of the name Albert..!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m two threads behind as we all have COVID and are feeling really crappy. Despite that, what a great day to be alive 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Second best news about Skanky ever, Skank losing custody of the kids is the best news ever🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Well......that fits with what I've seen. She didn't exactly win though, it made 0% difference to the outcome she wanted.
That makes a lot of sense now. I always read that she had no legal representation, but someone had to be advising her how to derail the process.

Reactions: 31
I’m hoping she’s been contacting him weeping & wailing and he’s the one who leaked the picture of the letter to the press 😂
Who is the Claimant? There are so many. Imagine if *plot twist* it is AR

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hmmmm, surely the press will be there, or their drones 😁 She won't want evidence of her humiliation, she'll be long gone, leaving someone else to clean up, as usual.

I think she's already left.., she won't want the press there on eviction day if it goes ahead. Some poor bastard will have to clean up all her tit once she's gone.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
In tune to the Vegaboys
"The karma train is coming and everybodies jumping"

I've been so busy lately I haven't had time to come on here. But Facebook literally showed me the headline and I headed right here without reading the story.. Please tell me it's true!!

I'm off to pour a gin and get settled down for the night in here.

Oh Pricey we never underestimated you, we knew you'd duck up eventually.

WHOO HOO I LOVE IT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

"What a dreadful shame. She doesn't deserve this" said nobody ever 😂😂
The public humiliation of losing the MM. And dressed like a turd on tinterweb 🤣😂

I came back to Tattle at the right time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I think she's already left.., she won't want the press there on eviction day if it goes ahead. Some poor bastard will have to clean up all her tit once she's gone.
Yes, for sure and it won't be pretty! I think a few more secrets about her lifestyle will emerge in the process and I suspect things were far worse than we know.

Reactions: 43
I think she will go before but will put some kind of spin on it, her and JJ looking for a " love nest" that only she will move into.

If she had any sense her nuu egg would be some kind of older sugar daddy with more money than sense, who remembers her from her jordan days. But I know she prefers them young
I'm going with before the date as well, as much as I'd like to see her carted off by the rozzers.

Although have we ever known her do anything quietly ?

Reactions: 22
So what do we all think will happen around the final eviction day (29th May) ?
Do you think she will go quietly before that date or kicking and screaming on the day, being carried out by several strapping coppers ? The same coppers who have been trying to get her properly convicted for years.
She has a Live tour date in Bristol on the day before, the 28th. As @YellowTail said I think there’s a good chance she’s already gone and she’ll just send in removal people to pick up any possessions she’s left there, I’m guessing someone has already taken the horses, I reckon someone took them a while go and she just borrowed them for riding photo ops, all smoke and mirrors, that game now over. The next few days are gonna be something, as Paul Weller has been known to sing “Lights go out, walls come tumbling down” 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

"What a dreadful shame. She doesn't deserve this" said nobody ever 😂😂
The public humiliation of losing the MM. And dressed like a turd on tinterweb 🤣😂

I came back to Tattle at the right time!
Welcome back! come and enjoy the party 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So, do you think she already living with JJ? I can't think where else she has to go. I really can't see that working out as she doesn't respect other peoples space, possessions or boundaries. Maybe she will move in with Dim Lynne!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Does anyone want to buy a theme wall might be able to lay my hands on one in the next few days,, owners moving house.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I would LOVE to see her on strictly. She has no rhythm, is so uncoordinated and clumsy, and can’t remember the steps. Pure comedy. Shame BBC won’t stoop that low 😂
She'd be like the Gemma Collins of the ballroom 💃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I doubt it.its her fault she is homeless. H can go into some sort of home
You are right. I’m not sure there are many care facilities who can meet the needs of a young man with complex needs, maybe Elm Park could offer him a placement.

either way, the state will ensure he has a roof over his head. He’s not a child anymore.

Reactions: 24
Ok I’m miles behind but looks like it’s been a day! Just catching up on the MM news. Holy tit balls!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Em, Harvey still coming home next week KP?
Im sure she will try and use Harvey somehow but legally he is now an adult and doesnt live with her hopefully she wont be able to use him like she normally does

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.