Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another girl has popped up now, nice voice, lovely normal figure, clothes fit, gee in 1 minute of watching her, it really shows how bad Skank was, she has no idea, Skank really is useless at everything she does 🤦🏽‍♀️

IMG_6111.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
This has been a disaster, a lacklustre Skank, clearly didn't wanna be there, can't sell anything, nothing fits, the guy with her laughing nervously all the time and I don't think they've sold much, it's over in so many ways for her isn't it. What a Day 🤦🏽‍♀️😀
She really hates this selling lark. Would rather just be talking about me me me.
And she can no longer ‘work from her kitchen’ as she says.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
She really hates this selling lark. Would rather just be talking about me me me.
And she can no longer ‘work from her kitchen’ as she says.
Because she hast got a kitchen ... or a house 🤣🤣🤣 odds on she will be living in the motor home doing a 'van life' tiktok blog like it was a choice 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Aliexpress have to have been on the wind up with her, those outfits were shocking, I’m sure they were just wanting to humiliate her and got the worst outfits for her to wear and before they went live were reminding her to sell sell sell, Jesus man they couldn’t give those outfits away never mind sell them, and pray tell what that brown leather piece was, it looked like me nana ripped her sofa up and tried to make an outfit out of it, 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Bet they’ve hardly sold anything. Most of the people watching are old blokes hoping for a perv or people like us just watching for a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
lol, come to mention it I’ve got some unwashed knickers she can have. Can’t see her knickerless eithe! 😂🤣😂🤣
Come to think of it skanks that desperate for coin the only work skank will get from now on won't involve her wearing knickers. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Bet they drop her really quickly after that, especially as she’s bound to be late or not turn up.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Latest
Love how they bring up katona coke head on the last part. I don’t think anyone delights in others misfortunes but when your a lying child abuser you don’t really deserve anything else. Skanky bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh god she’s on the beg for a wedding to JJ and Strictly.

Rather an abrupt ending
I would LOVE to see her on strictly. She has no rhythm, is so uncoordinated and clumsy, and can’t remember the steps. Pure comedy. Shame BBC won’t stoop that low 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.