Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably why Edna has scarpered to AFPs on IOW ... AFp wouldn't give kipper the address after the fall out ... no room at the inn
The beige bison is busy on insta deleting those negative comments about her eviction.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She's certainly looking rough as. Playing on that mental elf. She's deffo bleeping fuming. I certainly don't want her to harm herself, because of the pain it will cause the kids
OMG wtf does the thing looklike even worse in the silver cheap number £6 loltop quality she looks crap in everything if those nasty dresses fit her boobs they wont fit any normal bloody shape ffs ugh if any idiot buys that more fool them

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The first and last time Aliexpress use KP 🤭
I'd loved to have been at the planning meeting.
Right, we need someone, young, slim, attractive but relatable with a high, real following. It must be someone with taste and innate fashion sense who can make our cheap crap look desirable and flattering.
Someone with no baggage, bankruptcies, law suits.

How about Katie Price?😳
Well she's is very cheap
🤪😜😛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just some knickers,, i've got a tent skank can have for nothing can't see the bleep homeless. 🤣🤣
lol, come to mention it I’ve got some unwashed knickers she can have. Can’t see her knickerless eithe! 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just to be a bit serious not sure if already mentioned what will happen to her horses? I don't care if she lives under a bridge like they troll she is, but concerned for the welfare of the animals. Obtaining a Rental property with her financial records is going to be hard enough but one that accepts pets!!! Where I live in Essex it's quite common to see horses in regular terraced houses front gardens but she won't even be able to rent one of those & she will not be a priority from a social housing point of view.
I think the horses are long gone ... just smoke and mirrors for last few months

Reactions: 40
Are some people really this stupid??!!
This is a comment on the Sun’s story
That would be the men who actually had custody of the children and brought them up without a penny in support from HER! Geez her fans are a completely new breed of stupid aren't they?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh god she’s on the beg for a wedding to JJ and Strictly.

Rather an abrupt ending

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
There is some top trolling going on. Many requests for her to sing. I think a fair few Krusties had their moment. This has been golden!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
This has been a disaster, a lacklustre Skank, clearly didn't wanna be there, can't sell anything, nothing fits, the guy with her laughing nervously all the time and I don't think they've sold much, it's over in so many ways for her isn't it. What a Day 🤦🏽‍♀️😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.