Katie Price #384 KP & JJ the lying, the witch and the JYY wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched K on live. Loads trolls re video on there he handled it well and knows who did it and it's all in hand. Good we know whose behind it too let's hope karma train on way for that as well. Bet Skanks has her own seat in court with her name engraved on it 🤣🤣
How interesting. I watched him and thought he came over terribly . Just shows we all look at the same and see completely different

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Lots of quotes tonight
“Baby , Why is there a piece of decking in the bed, and why is it so sticky?”
“Darling, I’m glad I don’t have to worry about money anymore , what with you having your clothing business empire”
“Baby , it’s just me and you against the world”
“Darling , here’s the code for the combination lock on the fridge when Harvey comes to live with us”
“Baby, why do you always stop just before petrol stations and make me get in behind the wheel and drive in?”
Been thinking,,My daughter met her partner on the internet playing call of duty, she got a tattoo with a heart player one , he got a tattoo with a heart player two, baby darling? Surely one would have baby and the other darling, I’ve got my wife’s name tattooed
Haven’t got my own bleeding name on me, bleeping tossers

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Katie Price #385 We’re all praying for the Skank’s arrest poor Lego’s pretending he’s still Fully Blessed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Just going to bed, thought wonder if the podcast is out, it is, I just listened to the first 10 minutes, DC can update you later on the rest, I didn’t listen to anymore, sleepy now, but she is angrily attacking the media about her holiday, posting that photo of her, and saying she swerved the bankruptcy hearing. Added she can’t be at home as something has happened, that she had to go away….she doesn’t say it, but yes the kids have been taken from her, that is clear by that comment, and she is not happy about it.

Well then, here it is everyone, she has been signed off court 🤦🏽‍♀️ 🤷🏽‍♀️ It was agreed she didn’t have to attend, and she is NOT going to attend court next week, says the trustees have said she does not have to ( WTF is going on with them 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️) says she has been legally signed off appearing (what does that even mean) as her mental health is so bad she cant deal with it, media are trying to kill her, she is unable to appear in a public examination due to this, has been ‘signed off’, it ain’t happening Krusties 🤦🏽‍♀️

I think she’s done it everyone, she has dodged court and they’ve let her, unbelievable, I don’t think she’s lying, she’s thrown the kitchen sink at them with the mental health excuse and won by sounds of it. I don’t know what this means going forward, but she ain’t going to court next week, she‘s adamant, and I believe it 🤷🏽‍♀️

Everyone give up on the courts now, I already had, this is ridiculous, it’s looking like Madam Teflon Tits walks away unscathed again, I just don’t know what to say anymore. Her own hand will take her down, it’s the only way she’s going to be felled, ignore the courts, this bankruptcy is going round in circles, it’s going nowhere, nothing touches her. I’m not even angry, I expected this, just sad for all the people she has wronged, being failed so badly. Happy news for you all to wake up to later, FFS 🤦🏽‍♀️ I expect this thread to have a lot of chit chat today !

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 91
Just going to bed, thought wonder if the podcast is out, it is, I just listened to the first 10 minutes, DC can update you later on the rest, I didn’t listen to anymore, sleepy now, but she is angrily attacking the media about her holiday, posting that photo of her, and saying she swerved the bankruptcy hearing. Added she can’t be at home as something has happened, that she had to go away….she doesn’t say it, but yes the kids have been taken from her, that is clear by that comment, and she is not happy about it.

Well then, here it is everyone, she has been signed off court 🤦🏽‍♀️ 🤷🏽‍♀️ It was agreed she didn’t have to attend, and she is NOT going to attend court next week, says the trustees have said she does not have to ( WTF is going on with them 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️) says she has been legally signed off appearing (what does that even mean) as her mental health is so bad she cant deal with it, media are trying to kill her, she is unable to appear in a public examination due to this, has been ‘signed off’, it ain’t happening Krusties 🤦🏽‍♀️

I think she’s done it everyone, she has dodged court and they’ve let her, unbelievable, I don’t think she’s lying, she’s thrown the kitchen sink at them with mental health excuse and won by sounds of it. I don’t know what this means going forward, but she ain’t going to court next week, she‘s adamant, and I believe it 🤷🏽‍♀️

Everyone give up on the courts now, I already had, this is ridiculous, it’s looking like Madam Teflon Tits walks away unscathed again, I just don’t know what to say anymore. Her own hand will take her down, it’s the only way she’s going to be felled, ignore the courts, this bankruptcy is going round in circles, it’s going nowhere, nothing touches her. I’m not even angry, I expected this, just sad for all the people she has wronged, being failed so badly. Happy news for you all go wake to later, FFS 🤦🏽‍♀️ I expect this thread to have a lot of chit chat today !
Oh my! Kylie; so she says she's been signed off then? If so she must have been carted off to an institution. Paranoia over the media and everyone else who's wants to kill her, apparently. Either she's really lost it or she's kicking up a massive fuss and threatening suicide. Does she seem calm or demented? Give it up Kipper - one way or another you WILL be prosecuted.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

I think she’s done it everyone, she has dodged court and they’ve let her, unbelievable, I don’t think she’s lying, she’s thrown the kitchen sink at them with mental health excuse and won by sounds of it. I don’t know what this means going forward, but she ain’t going to court next week, she‘s adamant, and I believe it 🤷🏽‍♀️

Everyone give up on the courts now, I already had, this is ridiculous, it’s looking like Madam Teflon Tits walks away unscathed again, I just don’t know what to say anymore. Her own hand will take her down, it’s the only way she’s going to be felled, ignore the courts, this bankruptcy is going round in circles, it’s going nowhere, nothing touches her. I’m not even angry, I expected this, just sad for all the people she has wronged, being failed so badly. Happy news for you all to wake up to later, FFS 🤦🏽‍♀️ I expect this thread to have a lot of chit chat today !
If what Skank says is true the judge should hang his head in shame.How does one person's alleged MH trump all those creditors she has basically stolen from and then gone on holiday? I am beyond words and insufficient emojis 🤯🤬😡😤

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Oh my! Kylie; so she says she's been signed off then? If so she must have been carted off to an institution. Paranoia over the media and everyone else who's wants to kill her, apparently. Either she's really lost it or she's kicking up a massive fuss and threatening suicide. Does she seem calm or demented? Give it up Kipper - one way or another you WILL be prosecuted.
I guess things will come clearer tomorrow once DC get's over the shock and analyses that s#hit for us.
Let's hope the newspapers get wind of it asap. It's gonna go nuclear.
Good night all ~ don't have bad dreams. xXx

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Usually a psychiatrist is used in court as they are medically trained like doctors. Psychotherapists aren’t but depends on what their other credentials are.
Which is why I couldn't understand why everyone is talking about Psychotherapists ?? I was diagnosed several years ago with PTSD and other mental illnesses but it was by a qualified Psychiatrist and used in my testimony in Crown Court. My evidence was used in the conviction and all my medical records were available to the courts during the trial.

Reactions: 30
So when skank blames the media for anything it's normally skank that's given the red tops the story in the first place (normally through a source) so skank can play victim for sympathy and avoid appearing at something or avoid a backlash for something. Skanks played the system once again and there's someone helping her by giving or paying some dodgy barrister for some good advice on how to do it and some dodgy doctor to write the letter, the clan have a lot to answer for and as a grifting bunch of tax dodging money laundering cunts they are will do all they can to keep skank out of a court room and save the gravy train, if skank goes down they all do and they know it. 😎

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Lots and lots of people do it.Top celebs etc..🥴
Yeah but I don't get it if you have a family. Maybe I'm a prude, but how embarrassing for the children..rather work at McDonald's. Plus if he is using the excuse of taking care of A, well I'm sure Grandma Wendy Would help out. They both have lots of family, that could help.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I think she’s done it everyone, she has dodged court and they’ve let her, unbelievable, I don’t think she’s lying, she’s thrown the kitchen sink at them with the mental health excuse and won by sounds of it. I don’t know what this means going forward, but she ain’t going to court next week, she‘s adamant, and I believe it 🤷🏽‍♀️

She’s a liar though so I’d take it with a pinch of salt.Just keeping face for her fans. I can’t see HMRC giving up after the expense of forensic accountants.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She’s a liar though so I’d take it with a pinch of salt.Just keeping face for her fans. I can’t see HMRC giving up after the expense of forensic accountants.
Well she’s lied about being excused from last weeks hearing, if what the judge said was reported correctly. I would never mock someone’s mental health and I know that people can look fine on the outside but inside they’re dying. However, I think she turns it on and off like a tap, she manages pretty well with her podcasts, tik tok sales, selling crap from her kitchen AND if her mental health is so bad is H coming home Monday gonna be too much? I wish the courts would grow a backbone and order her in, she’s taking the absolute piss. OH… does this mean she has to cancel her podcast tour!! Will she get signed off for that too?

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I've just lost my kids, taken from me they were!!! My metal health is bad, I may never recover! Good excuse right. Does she even have to pay anything back? Are they dismissing it? Do they do this for everyone? Or just Teflon Tits? No one else could get away with this! I'm asking again! Who is she blowing?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I've just lost my kids, taken from me they were!!! My metal health is bad, I may never recover! Good excuse right. Does she even have to pay anything back? Are they dismissing it? Do they do this for everyone? Or just Teflon Tits? No one else could get away with this! I'm asking again! Who is she blowing?
I don't think she's doing anyone, and this is just my personal opinion. I just think her not giving 2 💩💩s about anything or any situation which would make most people behave or curtail their lifestyle is her key. I just don't think she cares and she carries on oblivious and it has worked for her in the past. So she just repeats.hopefully someone somewhere will get wise to this.if not nature will,Hopefully soon

• Heart
Reactions: 32

I’ve been saying it for sometime Kylie she will dodge the first bh hearings, because of her mental illnesses, and its possible she will never have to appear if her mental state does not improve, I can see the bh hearings getting kicked into the long grass for a long time, and who knows what will happen then, but there is a fair chance she will get away scot free, not so sure about the second bankruptcy though has its the taxman.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
If you have never watched idiocracy, you won't know where we are heading. And how very close Skank and her ilk have brought us to that point.

I bloody love tattle. But we are as responsible as any to bringing the world ever closer to that reality.

A place where Skank and legoboy earn thousands from backgrid for photos of their lunacy whilst many try to juggle pennies to eat. Bread and circus.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
My old dad used to say” it says India on the tyres of a bus, doesn’t mean it bleeding goes there”
( For the younger Krusties, India was a make of tyre)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.