Katie Price #384 KP & JJ the lying, the witch and the JYY wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So neither have a pot to piss in basically. So she can’t say patsy boy is paying for holidays etc. Brassic the pair of them. No £50k engagement ring. Both be selling Big Issue soon.
I think this is why the Scum has drawn attention to his finances so she cant use the excuse to the court that JJ paid for everything. They really want her to go down

• Heart
Reactions: 50
On a serious note I have the utmost empathy for anyone dealing with mental health issues. I think anyone going through bankruptcy would struggle to NOT have issues.

However i do think this constant postponing of the bankruptcy hearings will actually not be helping at all - surely living with it hanging over her head is worse than facing up to it. Has she even considered that just sorting it would be a relief in the long run and improve her MH and stop this constant merry go round

Ps. I am shocked that i have something in common with KFP - I too use the gym to manage my MH. Send help
I absolutely agree with this. Get it dealt with. Short term pain for long term gain! Her mental health will not improve with this constantly in the background. Like so many have said before she either knows shes being lying about the severity of her MH or doesn’t want it getting out about how bad she actually is! I believe it’s the former!

Reactions: 31
Well done @DC16.

It's completely as we expected that Shanky is playing the MH card, I find this really insulting to those people who genuinely suffer with their MH.

Her now going on about how seriously she takes her bankruptcies when previously she was doing lives clearly gloating how she was 'minted' and how they couldn't take the MM off her. Like others have said, she's just trying to protect what's left of her public persona, she knows if the truth comes out about what she's been doing and what she is really like her career or what remains of it is fucked.

Surely she can't get away with this :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Although I am too angry right now to carry on listening, think I need a 4 day holiday in Cyprus to recover my MH, here goes...

Now on to her recording music for her tour.
In the studio next week in the evenings to record her tracks for the show. Blah blah blah :rolleyes:
God she's singing now.
She's seeing Adrian next week (Costume guy) she was supposed to see him last week, but he got a last minute thing (MAYBE A PAYING CUSTOMER?) SFP laughing how she is like Dame Edna.
SFP talking about potty training Albert. Albert had done a tit on the floor under the TV as she left him alone. SFP does nothing but moan about Albert, why is she bothering to have another one?
She hasn't really sunbathed, SFP has changed her hair.
KP has kept off the sunbeds, she took that rejuvenate with her on holiday, says her skin is glowing.
KP is going to the gym everyday, her body hurts, she's just training, training. She did a 5 min run the other day. She can't remember the year she broke her feet, was convinced it was 2021 or 2022 (NO LOVE IT WAS 5 MINUTES AFTER YOU GOT WITH CARL IN 2020) :rolleyes:
Trying to be healthy, it does help with her head.
She's not looking forward to getting home to face the communications and deal with stuff. If there's anyone out there in the same boat as her (YES KP WE ARE ALL IN A BANKRUPTCY) don't ever avoid, just communicate, it is such a good feeling dealing with it. (NO, YOU ARE NOT AS YOU ARE TRYING TO bleeping GET SIGNED OFF) It's really tit. Wants any listeners who have dealt with their bankruptcy to message in to say how they dealt with theirs. KP has no one to talk to about it, hers just gets written in the media how the media want to write it, hers stemmed from when she had a breakdown and she ignored everything. The last 4/5 years has been really difficult with stuff happening in private. The bankruptcies are all different how they are, whatever (WTAF ARE YOU DROANING ON ABOUT WOMAN) she's trying to deal with her with dignity and in private, but that doesn't seem to happen (WHAT IS IT SHE DOESN'T GET? WHEN YOU GO BANKRUPT IT IS IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN FOR A REASON, AS IT'S THE CREDITORS WHO HAVE BEEN AFFECTED BY HER NOT PAYING THEM) She can promise everyone she is stressed with it all, she is communicating and trying to deal with it.

Need another break! 😂
She has her mate KATONA to speak to. Another professional CON artist, who went bankrupt TWICE, leaving creditors in dire straights. Yet like KFP, lived & still lives like a lottery winner. Absolute BOLLOCKS. She wants to hear from other's in same boat, to see what other SCAM'S she can pull off. I'm F'ing FUMING :mad: :mad: ......God bless you DC for the update so far.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I think if this is true and she is getting discharged from Bankruptcy without paying much to creditors and HMRC the general public will get a petition up to have it debated In parliament

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What does that mean? Are they in care?!
He didn’t go into much detail, just said there both really good and he does see them. That the pie video has been edited, he knows who done it and it’s being dealt with. That MP is not abusive otherwise they wouldn’t have the other two. That bunny loves MP and he told a few people to duck off 😂

Reactions: 50
Celebs love claiming the media is killing them whilst they take drugs and drink drive therefore choosing to risk death daily 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Hey, don't ruin my memories! Oliver is one of my favourite films, please don't make me visualise Edna in it!! 😂🙈. I suppose she could be one of Nancy's mates ( a serving wench in the tavern?). That's as much as I would allow!!😂
Please M&S... Can I have some more freebies?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Chatting rubbish about what they are watching on TV.
Give me hair products, first Live TT, she doesn't eat McD's now, going to watch TV in the car to/from Liverpool on her laptop.
The TT live is easy, it breaks her in gently as she does have to start doing some work.
Signed up for another Panto, Cinderella, she is an ugly sister with Kerry K (who got her the gig) KP does a tit accent trying to mimic KK. Both going to sing, KP reckons she will sing better than KK.
Podcast show, plugging that.
Harvey wants to go on holiday, so she's going to see if she has 3 or 4 free days, as she has lots of courses for her DBT course, she doesn't know what DBT stands for. A 21 week course. Doing all these courses to help her mentally. Going to take him swimming. Says the other kids are at school and she has other kids (REALLY???) and H hasn't had a holiday for ages, it would be a holiday for H, but not what she would call a holiday.
But only if she can find space (in her diary) get him a haircut. She can't wait to see him. (JUST NEEDS HIM FOR DEFLECTION)

Viewers questions.
Talks about going to Ibiza after she split with Pete (YEP HAD TO MENTION HIS NAME):rolleyes: Got hounded on that holiday. She's learnt with her maturity how to handle a breakup now (SO AFTER CARL, GOT PISSED UP NIGHT AFTER NIGHT, OK) SFP laughs at that.
Talks about horse riding. :rolleyes: :sleep:
Earliest childhood memory, remembering her real dad.
Now autism... Harvey didn't start speaking until he was about 11/12 just noises before that. :rolleyes:
Said she will get H on the pod next week.
Life advice. Boring question, she doesn't know what a semester is.
She's had a tattoo cover up, good riddance she says.
Talking about son's girlfriends, said once in the past she commented on Junior's girlfriend. She's seen J's new girlfriend, she so pretty, Princess told her (SO JUNIOR DIDN'T TELL HER!!) she can't wait to meet her (DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH) she's already met 'the dad' SFP didn't know he had a gf, KP doesn't know how they met. Goes on about the age gap and that it doesn't matter. Says there are 13 years between her and JJ and it works.

Dating sites, she has never been on one, wouldn't know what to do, says she wouldn't get a tick.
She knows straightaway if she is going to like someone or not.
Allotment talk:rolleyes:
People who go to her pod tour are going to be fans and want to be there. Lot's of their friends want to come to the London pod show.
Now she is shouting. Wants the video messages too, wants Albert to do one and Harvey (No mention of the other kids)
She appreciates all the support.
She has started cameo, she has had one request so far. Shouting loads.
Mind, body and soul.
Kindness costs nothing :rolleyes:
Thank duck that is over. I look forward to the press write ups about it.
---
I think if this is true and she is getting discharged from Bankruptcy without paying much to creditors and HMRC the general public will get a petition up to have it debated In parliament
I think when she said discharged from it, I interpreted she meant what to do not to turn up to the next hearing.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
She says on the pod that the Bankruptcy is going to be SUSPENDED/DISCHARGED, the trustees have given her a list of things she needs to do to do this, and is getting a legal letter from her consultants and signed by a lawyer outlining her MH issues!!😡😡😡😡
interesting how she says the trustees accepted her BS, doesn’t mean the judge will
---
She’s signed up for panto with katona
both playing ugly sisters 🤣
---
Going on another holiday with Harvey, he really wants to go away, might go back to Cyprus
So SHE says the bankruptcy will be suspended?

We need to remember just last week the barrister was speaking FOR the trustees, when he said the evidence was not good enough
, then the judge agreed the evidence was scanty and said she could be arrested next time . This is the opposite of the trustees discharging anything.

Also remember a forensic investigation has been going on since last November. Bankruptcies are suspended because of investigation and that is not a discharge.

I said recently I might have some info/ tea. I'm not saying where it's from but as of very recently. As in a few weeks before the bankruptcy hearing she was unable to produce evidence of her 'terrible' MH but was asking for special treatment. She couldn't provide the evidence even as extremely important stuff was taking place.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 92
I hope she's lying. Cos if she really is getting discharged from the bankruptcy then I shall be pissing hundreds that I can't afford up the wall in Sainsburys later. Hell I'll get the lobster and champagne. What incentive is there for people to live within their means if you can cite mental health and get off scott free yet are still able to participate in everything else in your life?

bleep

Thanks DC for listening to that weekly Thursday horror.

Reactions: 62
Says she has had 4 days free in her diary so went away.
No one knew she was coming away apart from 'professionals around me' to just get a break from everything she is dealing with behind the scenes at home. Someone took a picture round the pool. Here we go...

As Kylie said, the court knew she wasn't going to her bankruptcy as mentally her consultant at the Priory, she has been signed off any kind of activity for court (So how come she could show up to the Residency hearings then?) She's mentally not strong enough at the moment, to stand in court, be cross examined in front of the media, in front of the public, for then the media to ridicule even more than they already do. The media is so cruel at the
minute, she is taking her bankruptcy so seriously , like I do everything else, it's a very serious situation she's in.
Her head needs a break.
Sophie then butts in to enable her by saying how the media has portrayed it, that she's not turned up but fucked off on holiday. That's how it looks to the general public. YES BUT THE JUDGE DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT DID HE!!!!
Kp responds, the media write what they want to write and they do and the public are influenced by that, but she's not mentally able and stable to go into court, as she has a lot of things behind the scenes she is dealing with, hence she hasn't been on TT for months since December (BUT CAME BACK ON THERE YESTERDAY) can only do what her body and brain let her. Thinks the media are trying to kill her off. She's taking the BH seriously, but it's not like she jetted off on a 5 star holiday is it (BUT YOU DID GO ON HOLIDAY ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH) She wasn't in a £760 a night room either. Her friend (Lou) came to the hotel a week before she did and told them she was coming and to look after her, so when she went, they upgraded her for nothing. So it was actually a very cheap holiday. ME ME ME. There are reasons she doesn't want to be in her surroundings at the minute as she's having a difficult time. But she still has to work and do the things she can.
She's looking after herself. Confirms she won't be going to the next court hearing either, as she's had a letter (she wants everyone to know) from her trustees. Before she went on holiday she had an hours conversation on zoom with her trustees who deal with both her bankruptcies and explained fully her whole situation and what's going on, so they knew what's going on, also had a letter from court, her psychiatrists or consultants signed me off and they have given her a list to discharge her, suspend her from this at the moment which has to be signed off by a lawyer and trust be the truth and all that (??)
So she says she is back today and has appointments with her consultant, her therapist and everyone around her who WILL be signing her off legally (THOUGHT SHE SAID SHE WAS ALREADY SIGNED OFF?) as mentally she can't cope. Moaning about not getting any peace on holiday. Her little head is quite fragile at the moment, but she can only do what she can do (YEP, THAT SEEMS TO CONSIST OF PERFORMING IN FRONT OF CROWDS AND AN AUDIENCE IN THE LINED UP PODCAST TOUR, SUMMER SINGING EVENTS)
Moaning about the media writing about her being unstable if she was to turn up to court (SHE IS REALLY SHITTING HERSELF ABOUT BEING WRITTEN ABOUT) she just can't cope with it. She wanted to clear that up and she's not fooling anyone. She is engaging with everyone and with her past history always make sure you communicate. Mentally she can't do something she can't cope with, she is looking after herself, her head, because she doesn't want to go back down and have a breakdown. So she's only doing stuff SHE wants to do and looking after herself, in the gym, being healthy, being focused, being positive.
SFP asks if she feels better.
She's got 2 vapes.

Right need a quick vape before the rest!
Sorry to quote my own post, just realised I put I need to vape at the end. I meant I need a break, I don't vape LOL 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 82
Just going to bed, thought wonder if the podcast is out, it is, I just listened to the first 10 minutes, DC can update you later on the rest, I didn’t listen to anymore, sleepy now, but she is angrily attacking the media about her holiday, posting that photo of her, and saying she swerved the bankruptcy hearing. Added she can’t be at home as something has happened, that she had to go away….she doesn’t say it, but yes the kids have been taken from her, that is clear by that comment, and she is not happy about it.

Well then, here it is everyone, she has been signed off court 🤦🏽‍♀️ 🤷🏽‍♀️ It was agreed she didn’t have to attend, and she is NOT going to attend court next week, says the trustees have said she does not have to ( WTF is going on with them 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️) says she has been legally signed off appearing (what does that even mean) as her mental health is so bad she cant deal with it, media are trying to kill her, she is unable to appear in a public examination due to this, has been ‘signed off’, it ain’t happening Krusties 🤦🏽‍♀️

I think she’s done it everyone, she has dodged court and they’ve let her, unbelievable, I don’t think she’s lying, she’s thrown the kitchen sink at them with the mental health excuse and won by sounds of it. I don’t know what this means going forward, but she ain’t going to court next week, she‘s adamant, and I believe it 🤷🏽‍♀️

Everyone give up on the courts now, I already had, this is ridiculous, it’s looking like Madam Teflon Tits walks away unscathed again, I just don’t know what to say anymore. Her own hand will take her down, it’s the only way she’s going to be felled, ignore the courts, this bankruptcy is going round in circles, it’s going nowhere, nothing touches her. I’m not even angry, I expected this, just sad for all the people she has wronged, being failed so badly. Happy news for you all to wake up to later, FFS 🤦🏽‍♀️ I expect this thread to have a lot of chit chat today !
Hmmm but it was quite clear from what the judge and the barrister said, that she was expected, and they'd received a last minute excuse. More bare faced lies.

Reactions: 43
Chatting rubbish about what they are watching on TV.
Give me hair products, first Live TT, she doesn't eat McD's now, going to watch TV in the car to/from Liverpool on her laptop.
The TT live is easy, it breaks her in gently as she does have to start doing some work.
Signed up for another Panto, Cinderella, she is an ugly sister with Kerry K (who got her the gig) KP does a tit accent trying to mimic KK. Both going to sing, KP reckons she will sing better than KK.
Podcast show, plugging that.
Harvey wants to go on holiday, so she's going to see if she has 3 or 4 free days, as she has lots of courses for her DBT course, she doesn't know what DBT stands for. A 21 week course. Doing all these courses to help her mentally. Going to take him swimming. Says the other kids are at school and she has other kids (REALLY???) and H hasn't had a holiday for ages, it would be a holiday for H, but not what she would call a holiday.
But only if she can find space (in her diary) get him a haircut. She can't wait to see him. (JUST NEEDS HIM FOR DEFLECTION)

Viewers questions.
Talks about going to Ibiza after she split with Pete (YEP HAD TO MENTION HIS NAME):rolleyes: Got hounded on that holiday. She's learnt with her maturity how to handle a breakup now (SO AFTER CARL, GOT PISSED UP NIGHT AFTER NIGHT, OK) SFP laughs at that.
Talks about horse riding. :rolleyes: :sleep:
Earliest childhood memory, remembering her real dad.
Now autism... Harvey didn't start speaking until he was about 11/12 just noises before that. :rolleyes:
Said she will get H on the pod next week.
Life advice. Boring question, she doesn't know what a semester is.
She's had a tattoo cover up, good riddance she says.
Talking about son's girlfriends, said once in the past she commented on Junior's girlfriend. She's seen J's new girlfriend, she so pretty, Princess told her (SO JUNIOR DIDN'T TELL HER!!) she can't wait to meet her (DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH) she's already met 'the dad' SFP didn't know he had a gf, KP doesn't know how they met. Goes on about the age gap and that it doesn't matter. Says there are 13 years between her and JJ and it works.

Dating sites, she has never been on one, wouldn't know what to do, says she wouldn't get a tick.
She knows straightaway if she is going to like someone or not.
Allotment talk:rolleyes:
People who go to her pod tour are going to be fans and want to be there. Lot's of their friends want to come to the London pod show.
Now she is shouting. Wants the video messages too, wants Albert to do one and Harvey (No mention of the other kids)
She appreciates all the support.
She has started cameo, she has had one request so far. Shouting loads.
Mind, body and soul.
Kindness costs nothing :rolleyes:
Thank duck that is over. I look forward to the press write ups about it.
---

I think when she said discharged from it, I interpreted she meant what to do not to turn up to the next hearing.
Thank you DC. Are your ears bleeding? You are a star.❤
Be an interesting Podcast with H & Albert. Albert can't speak & H would be calling every one a C u n t !
Seems she's still inferring the kids are with hero_O - strange.
So we are back to square one again. She's played on MH & therefore will not be appearing or attending any court dates.
So what happens to the TWO bankruptcies then? It's almost certain forensic accountants will have found fraud/hiding assets - is that just swept under the carpet or postponed?
But it's OK for her to carry on life as usual. Pretty sure there are other bankrupts out there who will use this excuse of MH struggles who WILL be taken to task & have to appear at court & answer questions, but yet again KFP swerves it all :mad:
Couldn't be a more suitable role that KK & her as UGLY sisters. Both are UGLY & will be shouting, slurring & trying to sing. That's a gig I wouldn't want to pay to see (or even see for free).

I think all hope is lost now of her ever paying back money she owes. How will we know (if true) that she's had long conversations with trustee's to sort out & come to arrangements to clear debts?
How will we know, IF (unlikely) she's truthful about meetings/appointments with MH people? She's played the long game & appears to be winning, sadly.
I think she's really emphasising the MH think to try & get press to back off too. (Playing Caroline Flack cards unfortunately).:mad:
All we can hope🙏 is that she's spouting a load of lie's.

As you say DC, be interesting to see what the press make of this, as they seem to take stories from here too. OR, maybe nothing will be reported because of her MH. Absolutely disgusting to play on pretend illness. :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Which is why I couldn't understand why everyone is talking about Psychotherapists ?? I was diagnosed several years ago with PTSD and other mental illnesses but it was by a qualified Psychiatrist and used in my testimony in Crown Court. My evidence was used in the conviction and all my medical records were available to the courts during the trial.
I think psychotherapist is being discussed because of the guy in the Priory (Alan) who we think is overseeing Kipper's care. But he is not a consultant, he has a post graduate diploma. But she probably calls him a consultant regardless.

What you have described is exactly the process I am familiar with.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.