Katie Price #383 May the Third, may the Turd, be doing Bird!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We must all spare a thought for poor ol' Dim Lynne now , she who sacrificed her career to worship at the altar of Skankdom.

Whats she going to do now because skank doesn't need her input any longer to complete the forms to try to maintain her imprisonment of J&B by spouting the Lies she has done up to now. Skank has numerous other flunkeys so DL is going to be obselete (out on her arse) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ole Lynn is up her own tit creek without a paddle ... if she had any hope of hanging onto her registration she wont now - STRUCK OFF and unemployed ... woo hoo ... I love it !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm interested to know, why you think on other thread, that it would go 'pear shaped' again, if J & B were to go back & live with Kieran & Michelle?
There were NO problems when Kieran & Michelle had the kids before KFP kidnapped them. I assume you are referring to the possible flinging of an apple pie? That in itself, compared to what those poor kids have been put through with KFP is mild. I agree, strange to fling a pie, but Living with K & M, those kids always looked happy, healthy & clean. They will hopefully, in the not too distant future be back living with K & M. BOTH back at school, Jett back to friends & football & BOTH having happy, fun days & structure which they most certainly had when KFP only had restricted & supervised access to them. 🌹
Because I don't think Michelle is the caring stepmother they need. She seems to thrive on cheap shots on IG and I didn't like what I saw in the pie video. I agree they looked happy healthy and clean but maybe that wasn't the full picture

I also think KH sending out the vid to a side woman was disgusting behaviour and showed lack of respect for his partner and kids

I'm conscious I don't want to get into this again on this thread but I wanted to answer your question

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I thought she'd turn up, play the MH card, collapse in court and have herself admitted somewhere indefinitely. Her pattern of behaviour is to run abroad and hide when the tit is going to hit the fan but this is really sticking two fingers up to the court. I wonder why Cyprus, she mustn't have the cash for Thailand. I wonder will she show up on Friday.

What’s the betting she won’t keep to it, especially if they’re not going home. After all, she sees H every weekend doesn’t she 🤔
She has no maternal instincts whatsoever. She is happy to be footloose and fancy-free as my mum used to say. The children are only used for "likes" "what a wonderful mother" and "coin". I doubt she gives them a second thought if she has a man in her life.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s secretly relieved not to have the children any longer. She kept them - not to protect them, but to hurt and spite Kieran. While we all know that she never bothered herself with their day to day needs, the criticism from events such as Bunny’s TikTok, YouTube, etc, must have royally pissed her off. How could she claim to be a good mother while her neglected children are posting on social media about how hungry they are? She’s probably telling anyone who listens that she doesn’t care that they’ve been taken away. Now her life is her own again. For now.

Reactions: 56
I don't think The Sun has one of their journos /photographers in Cyprus. They'd have doorstepped her for answers otherwise. I think somebody on hols has sold pics, copyright and all, to The Sun. You probably get more if you hand over copyright, plus I'm sure there are plenty of folk who wouldn't want their name on a photo of her in the redtops with how vindictive her clan is.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Sorry totally off topic, has she just been gifted a media wall in her home as a cinema room, or am I behind on the times, I just saw a media company post they had done one for her, if not gifted where has she got the money from if going to court for fraud, and if gifted surely there are far more deserving people out there then her

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Meanwhile back with the pricey clan and enablers, the phones are busier than an Indian call centre,
Trying to book an ambulance for an emergency case at the airport this week, yes folks they’ve been waking up in cold sweats at night, nightmares about that old gravy train hitting the buffers ,
and what’s old sloppy seconds aka Lego boy gonna
do when then penny drops and the dim twit realises he’s just her flexible friend? Mind you he’s definitely got a type , anyway Must be like a flea mounting an elephant

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm pretty sure now something happened the week before Kieran went to London and she knew she was going to lose the kids. The source of that matches up pretty much exactly with all the Alicia account shite directed at K&M.

I know that Pollyanna woman was involved with the video but does anyone remember there was one message at least from the Alicia account that started going on about Dan and the Priory version 2? It was very odd at the time to come from 'Alicia' but I think I know why now. KP was aware she was up tit creek with regards to custody and needed a trail of stuff about Kieran in case the Media get wind of what's happened.
I'm guessing that with the bankruptcy it could become public record that she is alone and living in the MM and doesn't need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Sorry totally off topic, has she just been gifted a media wall in her home as a cinema room, or am I behind on the times, I just saw a media company post they had done one for her, if not gifted where has she got the money from if going to court for fraud, and if gifted surely there are far more deserving people out there then her
It isn't off topic is it? Recently she's had umpteen hair extensions, nails, fake tan, a cat, this media wall, now a holiday, all whilst in front of the beak and being forensically investigated for TWO skankruptcies. I have to admit I feel sorry for any honourable, hard-working folk on her cases cos it must be really frustrating trying to dot the is and cross the ts legally whilst she swans around forever taking the piss.

• Heart
I don't think The Sun has one of their journos /photographers in Cyprus. They'd have doorstepped her for answers otherwise. I think somebody on hols has sold pics, copyright and all, to The Sun. You probably get more if you hand over copyright, plus I'm sure there are plenty of folk who wouldn't want their name on a photo of her in the redtops with how vindictive her clan is.
I think that will be right. They sell it to the Sun and it becomes their property. Also much easier than sending a reporter.

Reactions: 31
We must all spare a thought for poor ol' Dim Lynne now , she who sacrificed her career to worship at the altar of Skankdom.

Whats she going to do now because skank doesn't need her input any longer to complete the forms to try to maintain her imprisonment of J&B by spouting the Lies she has done up to now. Skank has numerous other flunkeys so DL is going to be obselete (out on her arse) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think we all know the BENT social worker, assisted & supported KFP in falsifying facts about Kieran. She probably knew she was being investigated & approached KFP for the job at MM. She's clearly got loads of :poop: on her. Until the time come's when KFP is completely cornered like a trapped wild animal, she has no choice but to keep Dimbo on. I have no doubt once it all 'goes down', she'll throw Dimbo under the bus, along with many others.
The only possible, substantial income KFP will have now, is presumably the book advance money & eventually book sales (cough). It would be interesting to know, how popular the book publishers think she is, as to how much advance they gave her. Now she has even more reason to stall the BH cases as she won't want to declare & hand over that cash advance, as it's all she's really got. From any of that money, she's got to pay Dimbo & other staff, pay bills on MM & live her luxury lifestyle. I believe, what with the lies, fraud & dishonesty about spending/earnings, not paying tax/VAT, hiding assets etc, & this book release & advance, she's desperate to not appear in court immediately. She won't want that money taken away from her, she'd be buggered. No mattress fund left I suspect, other than dreg's remaining from the panto's. The way she spends & pay's out, little left. Suspect she's probably paid for 'Shortie boy' to accompany her to Cyprus, paid from cash advance, as she usually does.
By the way, he's wearing the wrong hat, if he's trying to look taller:
1714379298290.png
1714379315992.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I thought she'd turn up, play the MH card, collapse in court and have herself admitted somewhere indefinitely. Her pattern of behaviour is to run abroad and hide when the tit is going to hit the fan but this is really sticking two fingers up to the court. I wonder why Cyprus, she mustn't have the cash for Thailand. I wonder will she show up on Friday.
I too am intrigued why Cyprus, especially as she had spent many holiday's there in Peter's home! There has to be a reason, when there are so many places in Europe to travel to. I think it was our Stan or Dolly that mentioned, crossing border to Turkish part, where surgery is cheap, was a possibility. That would make sense, but then why not go direct to Turkey? Surely, madam can't be thinking of having any operation's with the mess she's in legally - but nothing would shock me?

Reactions: 40
I just hope they keep selling pictures
It has gone quiet again are they on the way home so she can get assessment of her MH before Friday
---
I too am intrigued why Cyprus, especially as she had spent many holiday's there in Peter's home! There has to be a reason, when there are so many places in Europe to travel to. I think it was our Stan or Dolly that mentioned, crossing border to Turkish part, where surgery is cheap, was a possibility. That would make sense, but then why not go direct to Turkey? Surely, madam can't be thinking of having any operation's with the mess she's in legally - but nothing would shock me?
Think KP was going to have surgery as she thought she would get the 6months she asked for but didn’t realise the judge was annoyed and angry and rescheduled it for Friday

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I honestly think she's going to stage a suicide attempt to get out of this upcoming court hearing.

There are ways of doing it that are reversible if you don't wait too long to present yourself at A&E (I won't say how).

It would be on her medical records as a real suicide attempt, and no one would be able to prove otherwise. It's not like doctors or the police will be looking through her search history.

She could probably get herself sectioned this way, and successfully kick the can down the road for another length of time.

Having a suicide attempt on her records would likely be detrimental for any future attempt at regaining custody of her youngest children. She could use this as an excuse to the general public for why she's lost them, it's a good way to get sympathy.

I hope I'm not giving her ideas. She's probably planning it already.
It’s really difficult to get sectioned even for this. Our ED dept is full every week if people like this. Rarely are they sectioned or even admitted

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Has bunnys YouTube stopped?
What happened to the 90 pages of troof?
And kfp didn't just have bruises when she hung herself, she actually DIED remember?!
She's a think bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.