Katie Price #383 May the Third, may the Turd, be doing Bird!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure where the papers have got it that the hotel she's in costs £760 a night. Jet2 have a week for £790, flights, transfers, B&B!
I think she’s in the adult only exclusive end and the basic price for that for 2 was £2700 but knowing her there will be add ons like facials, massages etc. that wing had no availability til may. I’m thinking it’s been booked at least a good few weeks

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Yeah massages and treatments no doubt. Bet she's not staying off the booze either.
They were spotted having food and drinks, I’m sure she won’t be able to resist a cocktail or two.

Reactions: 45
I think she’s in the adult only exclusive end and the basic price for that for 2 was £2700 but knowing her there will be add ons like facials, massages etc. that wing had no availability til may. I’m thinking it’s been booked at least a good few weeks
Deluxe rooms still available on booking and the hotel website.looking at this pic, I reckon you are right that is where she is though.

Attachments

Reactions: 25
Back to the photos of feet again.... those poor worstest ever browken trotters....

View attachment 2902401

Is he for real. I’d love to know what tit she has told him that he so blatantly is posting this jaunt with no shame.
---
Dumptycunt I reckon.
All of them should have told her to duck off. You want excused do it yourself. But somehow she has managed to convince prob dim Lynne or jess to call up for her. I would be ashamed

Reactions: 25
Weirdly I still haven’t felt any anger towards her at recent events, I think in my mind I gave up on the courts back in February, I did a flounce then, I did get angry that day 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 This time I heard the news and just went “Meh, I’m not surprised, an element of disappointment, as I want justice served to make madam pay for all the people she has wronged, but no I can’t get angry anymore, I will not waste that emotion on her, although as John Lydon is known to say ”Anger is an energy“, it has it’s place 😁 but I have no anger anymore for her, she’s pathetic, as are our courts in not dealing with her for so long. I think I’d have been angry if she still had the kids, but appears she doesn’t, and that was our biggest worry, so at least we have that.

I also don’t think she’ll turn up next week, I’ve read many of you saying well that’s it they’ll arrest her, nah they won’t, probably give her that 6 month extension, it’s what they do 🤦🏽‍♀️ Seriously, don’t get your hopes up, this is the way of things with madam and the bankruptcy courts, she really is Teflon Tits. Once you accept this your mind is a happier place, I’ve very Zen at the moment 🙏🏾🥴
I cannot see her turning up next week either, no matter how much it costs the clan will provide the medical evidence needed to get the case put back yet again. In fact even if Skank did want to attend, the clan would likely stop her going, they cannot afford her turning up and sinking the whole business operation. Its highly likely most of the antics she gets up now are not even her own ideas she probably just follows whatever is the latest theme the clans planning strategy group have have concocted for her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Deluxe rooms still available on booking and the hotel website.looking at this pic, I reckon you are right that is where she is though.
I looked through jet 2 and for this week. The next week I tried was may .
Dumptycunt I reckon.
All of them should have told her to duck off. You want excused do it yourself. But somehow she has managed to convince prob dim Lynne or jess to call up for her. I would be ashamed

Reactions: 19
Simple Kryton met the Skank one going to the gym.
Said Simple Kryton to the Skank one
"let me be your One"
Says the Skank one to Simple Kryton
"Show me first your penny"
Says Simple Kryton to the Skank one
"Indeed I have not any!"
1714305540333.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
No but ... but .... her imaginary PTSD ... ADHD, depression ` anxitity ` even the bungee rope, who saved her life, when she decided to unlive herself ... are addicts ... who have bankruptcies, created for them .... are unique .... are speshulist ... don't be so hard on our favourite ` low life ` habitual criminal, animal killing, child abusing, drunk, drugged up great unwashed one:sick: ..... who doesn't pay her debts, has NO respect for the law of the land, and runs away like a chicken, despite her big bollock bravado talk, when the tit hits the fan .... there ya go Mr Alan @ the priory ya numpty, give a long detailed report on this fragrant rose🥀 ..... who gives zero fucks about the mental health of those she has wronged spanning MANY years, and continues to do so

I wander/wonder if bloated amish edna🌝🌝 has found a Psychiatrist willing to stake their reputation on giving this oxygen thief a quack report, good enough to fool a judge ... remains to be seen:unsure:

Note ... She's NOT an ADDICT ... despite all the proof out there, that SHE IS! :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Weirdly I still haven’t felt any anger towards her at recent events, I think in my mind I gave up on the courts back in February, I did a flounce then, I did get angry that day 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 This time I heard the news and just went “Meh, I’m not surprised, an element of disappointment, as I want justice served to make madam pay for all the people she has wronged, but no I can’t get angry anymore, I will not waste that emotion on her, although as John Lydon is known to say ”Anger is an energy“, it has it’s place 😁 but I have no anger anymore for her, she’s pathetic, as are our courts in not dealing with her for so long. I think I’d have been angry if she still had the kids, but appears she doesn’t, and that was our biggest worry, so at least we have that.

I also don’t think she’ll turn up next week, I’ve read many of you saying well that’s it they’ll arrest her, nah they won’t, probably give her that 6 month extension, it’s what they do 🤦🏽‍♀️ Seriously, don’t get your hopes up, this is the way of things with madam and the bankruptcy courts, she really is Teflon Tits. Once you accept this your mind is a happier place, I’ve very Zen at the moment 🙏🏾🥴
She hasn't got 6 month extension, it's 1 week and she needs to turn up or be arrested.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Happy Birthday Pom ! 🎂 🐶
How I hope the Skanky one will finally get her comeuppance, she's been smug for far too long 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The ground floor balcony room they were parked in front of didn’t look very deluxe. But if it wasn’t their room, imagine how pissed off you’d be to have that mess right outside your window, squawking away.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.