Katie Price #383 May the Third, may the Turd, be doing Bird!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would they want to be dragged into this mess though, when it is publicly known that this ‘high risk’ ‘high profile’ person is well enough to take themselves away on holiday?
They might admit her but I don't think any of them will be vouching for her excuses and be willing to be examined by a judge. I still think any evidence she gave the court was very general. No-one is risking their job for her.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
They might admit her but I don't think any of them will be vouching for her excuses and be willing to be examined by a judge. I still think any evidence she gave the court was very general. No-one is risking their job for her.
Not even her belovéd Alan the ferapist??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Probably Dim Lynn, she has been referred to as her PA. recenlty.
That fool is dropping herself deeper into the tit heap with every passing day. She must really LURVVVVE skanky to have chucked her career away and is now participting in all the LIES, getting involved in her scams and schemes, sending the Get Out of Jail Free cards to Courts and all the rest of it. What a MUG!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I honestly don’t think he reflects on anything in this way, like a normal human being would. There is no accountability, she genuinely doesn’t believe that any of this is her fault. It’s the exes, she’s completely unhinged.
Agree, the delusion is her defence mechanism. She invents her own truth where everything is fine. She is now keeping going on a fantasy of getting healthy in the gym and it solving all her problems, a new her, rinse and repeat!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
D'awwwww..... Bless 'em. Interestingly the photographs are credited to 'The Sun' so I reckon they have got a reporter out there...!

It may look as though he's looking at her but actually, he's clocking a young nubile woman across the road...

View attachment 2902477

“She clearly had no worries as she dawdled along the sunny pavement, enjoying the last of the rays.
“Katie’s cavalier attitude was remarkable when you consider she was expected at the hearing. I just couldn’t believe my eyes.
“Presumably celebrities get treated differently to the rest of us. She looked like the cat that got the cream.”
Omg this picture! The tattoos, teenagers jean mini skirt plus the fact they both look really soapy, ugh horrible people.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
If it's her and she expects admission on her return from a effing luxury holiday where she's all fine she's gotta be kidding if she thinks that will fly in court
Yes, Insanity due to stupidity won't wash with the courts

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I personally don’t think she,ll attend court. I think the odds on favourite which may even mean tricking people about what flight she,s on so she can be met by DimLyn and rushed to the priory to escape. I will only believe it when I see this headline in the sun.

THE DOWNFALL OF KATIE PRICE.

“Katie Price has been sentenced to ( add own number) years in jail for tax avoidance.”

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I know most are thinking she be back from Cyprus on Friday but what if she's back tmoz and only went for a long weekend? Just thinking about her white board calender that seemed to have something written over this period 🤷

Reactions: 21
They are back in the gym. She doesn’t look on the verge of a breakdown 👍
So would the courts take social media posting into account, as she's saying she cannot possibly attend due to her fake mental health?

Reactions: 24
I know most are thinking she be back from Cyprus on Friday but what if she's back tmoz and only went for a long weekend? Just thinking about her white board calender that seemed to have something written over this period 🤷
Whoever is likely funding their own holiday in Cyprus by flogging pics to The Sun may well get to chat with her cos.... Oooh, sleb n all that. And find out when she is due back. Cos if I was The Sun, I'd be asking for that info from whoever the mole is!! So, if you are on your hols in Aiya Napa right now, go earn yourself some beer tokens by talking to skank or the little lad!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Was he the expert who told her that her "Bloatedness" was caused by the stress of HMRC etc, not that she's a chunker who exists on a diet of crap??
I suspect he was.

I get the feeling KP just talks at the therapists and badgers them until they say 'err well maybe, I suppose it's possible' to what ever crazy notion she's decided on that day 😅 .
---
Didn’t stay together last time 😂
She's so unbelievably creepy. Carl, JJ, ........all interchangeable props in her fantasy life. Just like a computer program repeating!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So would the courts take social media posting into account, as she's saying she cannot possibly attend due to her fake mental health?
I’m sure it will be closely monitored and fed back, especially as they know she might try to pull another stunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m sat googly eyed at it all, they actually rescheduled to one week. My guess is she won’t turn up again as she’s on holiday. She’ll desperately try to get someone to give evidence of her mental health (that’s so poor she can go on holiday, sunbathe, sit at the bar and eat, go to the gym, stroll hand in hand smiling with her latest pet). The judge will dismiss it. The next escalation for her has to be sectioned. But how can she after this holiday display, all about health. And she would have to arrange it all by next Friday.
She is off to HMP.
Before next Friday I would have thought because they won't take to lightly to evidence given last minute again wasting more time and money.

Reactions: 23
She is using two different weights here 🤷🏼‍♀️ is she trying to even up Phil and Grant?

View attachment 2902474
I’m sorry, but what the actual duck is he doing with this trainwreck?! Seriously? 🤷‍♀️ I know he’s no prize himself but really!

Ok he wants to be famous, but fook me he can do it other ways or get with other people surely?! If I was his mother I’d be on first plane over here to shake some sense into him! I can’t get my head around it at all. He can’t even look at the clown Fs!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.