Katie Price #383 May the Third, may the Turd, be doing Bird!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D'awwwww..... Bless 'em. Interestingly the photographs are credited to 'The Sun' so I reckon they have got a reporter out there...!

It may look as though he's looking at her but actually, he's clocking a young nubile woman across the road...

1714300474960.png

“She clearly had no worries as she dawdled along the sunny pavement, enjoying the last of the rays.
“Katie’s cavalier attitude was remarkable when you consider she was expected at the hearing. I just couldn’t believe my eyes.
“Presumably celebrities get treated differently to the rest of us. She looked like the cat that got the cream.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
I reckon skanky has picked Cyprus so she can hop over the border where there’s no extradition treaty 🤔

Reactions: 17
D'awwwww..... Bless 'em.

It may look as though he's looking at her but actually, he's clocking a young nubile woman across the road...

View attachment 2902477

“She clearly had no worries as she dawdled along the sunny pavement, enjoying the last of the rays.
“Katie’s cavalier attitude was remarkable when you consider she was expected at the hearing. I just couldn’t believe my eyes.
“Presumably celebrities get treated differently to the rest of us. She looked like the cat that got the cream.”
All the pictures say the Sun have they sent somebody out to spy on her
Love the comment like a cat that has got the cream

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m sat googly eyed at it all, they actually rescheduled to one week. My guess is she won’t turn up again as she’s on holiday. She’ll desperately try to get someone to give evidence of her mental health (that’s so poor she can go on holiday, sunbathe, sit at the bar and eat, go to the gym, stroll hand in hand smiling with her latest pet). The judge will dismiss it. The next escalation for her has to be sectioned. But how can she after this holiday display, all about health. And she would have to arrange it all by next Friday.
She is off to HMP.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Nice exclusive in the Sun, trying to get is she preggers comments 🥱🥱🥱
View attachment 2902442
Anyone who comments that Skank is pregnant needs to give their heads a wobble. She definitely has the perimenopausal bloat, mixed with staying off the ❄ she's turning into a wrestler.Give it a few weeks and Phil and Grant will be in proportion to the rest of her mangled body

Even ickle JJ looks like he's been enjoying one too many fry ups

They both look like they haven't showered in a couple of months. Grim absolutely bleeping grim 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
The only thing she suffers from (apart from being a narc) is psychological reactance. Rebels against being told what to do. I shouldn’t have put that on here because she’ll now adopt that condition as her own and turn it into a narc excuse! No court in the land defers a hearing for a diagnosis of psychological reactance!
I don't think she will. She will avoid any diagnosis or treatment that threatens to reveal her fake persona and lies. It's so far ingrained as a defence mechanism, she really would have a breakdown if she was to admit to herself what her real issues are. She won't actually be submitting to examination by any expert who would probe deeper than her claims of ADHD and PTSD. The PTSD is great in her mind because it removes any responsibility, she is the victim. The ADHD just affects her finances ( according to her) so win. win. Sure she can request therapy at the Priory but will she cooperate with a court appointed independent expert who would want to look further into her claims? No.
So what will remain are her claims of various conditions backed up by nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Interesting comment in the Fail. Checked out the persons comments, they seem to be genuine, no particular interest in the Skanky one.
I still don't think this will work though. A private hospital does not have legal immunity, the timing of her holiday and any entry to a facility can
all be scrutinised by the court.

View attachment 2902234
If it's her and she expects admission on her return from a effing luxury holiday where she's all fine she's gotta be kidding if she thinks that will fly in court

Reactions: 26
Oh God, I really don’t think I can stomach being lectured online by Katie as to how brilliant it is to be healthy in the gym.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
How can she come back bleating about mental health after these pictures? She looks like she doesn't have a care in the world. Animals, kids, debts, court all forgotten because she's playing fairyland in the sun. She's literally like a little kid with her head in the sand permanently now.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.