Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
So IF she is at home why hasn’t she said the papers are liers and prove that she is at home with the Kids!
I'd like to know why she hasn't called them out either.

There also never seems to be a comment from her representative these days when asked for.

Reactions: 45

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Happy birthday @Pom Bear

Thank you for all your amazing creative artwork, and humour which keeps us all on track and lightens the mood. 🥰🙌 🎂

JJ has sent a gift 😉
IMG_0869.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Hobgoblin

I wasn't surprised she didn't turn up today (even Mystic Meg could have seen that coming) but pissing off abroad for some.reason has irrationally annoyed me.

I say irrationally because nothing tends to surprise me when it comes to KP but honestly how many fingers is she flicking up at the system!

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Maybe she has sloped off to Belgium to get Phil and Grant reduced, I'm sure Carl doesn't miss those days of driving her to surgery, JJ's job now.

• Haha

Jomo11

VIP Member
Has she got Jett and Bunny with her or just Lego boy??
J & B are no longer with her I believe but there is an order against her taking them abroad anyway. Hopefully they are having peace now and a chance of a normal childhood at last.

• Heart

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
She had no intention of turning up this time, I find it hard to believe she will think "oh ok I'd best go the next one" - just can't see her turning up ...

mrspig99

VIP Member
Daily Fail had a more extended version from the Trustee's representative:

Darragh Connell, representing the trustees, told the court: 'It is important that she is on notice of the fact that this is a possibility.'

In written submissions, he said: 'The respondent should be in no doubt that any future non-attendance without a reasonable excuse will constitute contempt of court and necessitate an application for a warrant for her arrest.

'As with any other litigant, the respondent must comply with the orders of the Insolvency and Companies Court or face severe consequences.'
Mr Connell said Price had been aware of the hearing 'for a considerable period of time' and her evidence 'simply is not good enough'.

He said: 'It is clear that the evidence filed very late is of a variety that is deeply, deeply unsatisfactory and we are in a very serious situation as a consequence.

'In these circumstances, there is deep concern from the trustees that what is happening here is an attempt at the 11th hour to kick things off into the long grass and that should not be allowed to happen.'

Insolvency and Companies Court Judge Mark Mullen said 'similarly brief' letters had been sent before previous court hearings which Ms Price also did not attend.

While he described the court as 'sympathetic' to people with health conditions, he said: 'There is a consistent pattern of last-minute adjournments being sought on the basis of scanty medical evidence.

'This can't be allowed to drag on on such an unsatisfactory basis.'
Well if it can't be allowed to drag on bloody arrest her NOW and DRAG her sorry ass into court, kicking and screaming if necessary!
---
Maybe Sophie the source/PA Lynne are planting false info and she’s already had her op in Belgium, looks like the Beclinic had a vip 🙄 longstanding, last minute client in last night. 🤔
That would surely be a HUGE sign of contempt and should trigger an immediate arrest warrant! If she's well enough to go to the bloody tit butcher she's well enough to be in court! All carefully planned last minute excuse to make sure she wasn't forced to attend clearly as she has done it before. Therefore she should NOT be allowed to get away with it yet again!

• Heart

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
KATIE PRICE #383
Skankruptcy Court Is Still Open For Kate, When She Steps Off The Plane Will The Coppers Await?

• Haha
  • Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
Meanwhile she lives under the sword of Damoclese, the constant threat, constant uncertainty and all the while she's getting older and older and less and less valuable as a commodity. Her children are growing up and seeing what a disgusting person she is, and every time she dodges the Courts more people come to despise her.
I reckon her life is shit
Oh 100% !!!

NOTHING has gone her way for years now ... Her surgery is AWFUL & she looks vile because of it, no one will repair the norks, DVLA wont let her have her licence back, she cant get a man to marry her, cant even get a man to claim her for a real relationship now so has had to make do with a fake one, she cant get an invite to any well known red carpet events, no one bought the book of lies (literally and figuratively), her own books don't sell (Harvey and me and the upcoming one), the red tops and OK aren't interested in a paid 'exclusive' about anything to do with her, mainstream TV channels have bolted the door behind her even for an interview or a puff piece, she cant get a record contract, her attempt at OF has clearly failed, she is reduced to selling awful cheap clothes for JYBOTHER and random crap by other unknown brands on SM, jumping onto every half baked podcast waffling on about the same old shite, she cant fill a room for any of her 'events - live pod cast, plaster classes, same with Panto plus she was utterly shit and she has lost custody of her children AGAIN (hopefully permanently). Everything Kipper touches turns to shite - what does she have to look forward to .... less of the same old shit 'work' she has done for the last few months and more self generated crap like her live podcast tour (that wont sell enough to complete the full run and will get cancelled), the end of the Lego showmance and her desperately trying to set up another one, the mattress funds finally reaching an end ... oh ... and court appearances .... LOADS of court appearances, possibly charges of tax and financial fraud, arrest and a stint in HMP .... KARMA has arrived

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Bet skanty skank wishes she'd stayed friends with sink boy and not cheated on him with kryten, she could've asked daddy Woods to write her a sick note. 😉🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
What will happen if KP doesn’t or cannot answer questions?
It’s contempt of court, she will have been sent the questions already so she can be prepared, so they will be expecting a response and not just I don’t know.

• Heart

kags7312

How come she was fit enough to attend family court over the youngest two but isn’t fit enough to face BH?

• Heart

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
A great pincer movement from the courts here! They've obviously realised what a piss taking, cuntish, willy dribble, piece of shit she is.
There must be no wiggle room for the thick bitch now.

• Haha
  • Heart

mammywhite

Chatty Member
It is an absolute shit show of a joke how she is allowed to do as the fuck she pleases, how many other members of this society gets to say nah I’m not tuning up, I’m sure everyone who has to attend court would be nervous, the brazen cow asking for a six month extension like fuck should she get it,but she will, she’s laughing at the judicial system if she wants 6 months extension then she should be made to do it at her majesties pleasure, in all seriousness how can she get away with it, she’s planning her tour where she is willing to meet strangers yet she’s too anxious to go to court where is her deterrent when she’s allowed to get away with a slap on the wrist and her victims be that ex partners or creditor’s are left disappointed and yet again see her sticking her fingers up at them.

• Angry
  • Heart
Is this Dim Lynn then? Sending a 'dog ate my homework excuse' in? KP can't even send the excuse herself.

''The court heard that Ms Price’s personal assistant had sent a statement from a consultant psychiatrist saying she had anxiety and depression,''

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
They won’t arrest her at the airport they’ll ask her to come in to see them when she’s sorted child care , JJ can’t be left to get home by himself from Gatwick at his age …

• Haha

ChiRie

VIP Member
Mental health.

Aye and there's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis.

Hey Judge. She's fucking laughing at you. What a mug.
And it says the Judge said next time she has to attend unless she provide a reasonable excuse and medical evidence which no doubt she will. I don't think they'd accept this last minute shit again and they shouldn't have this time. Now she'll be swanning around spend, spend, spend having treatment after treatment and no doubt a nice holiday abroad to boot. Fucking disgrace. Bet she's laughing her head off right now.
---
Why ask for 6 months, what will honestly change in that time… if you suffer with it, it’s hardly going to just disappear in 6 months when she’s been banging on about being suicidal/depressed for years and supposedly having weekly therapy 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly. Fucking joke. I'm pissed right off with the lot of them tbh.