Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How in the hell does she keep getting away with this! A Friend of mine failed to appear in court for parking charges and they turned up at her workplace to arrest her an hour after the warrant was issued. She was taken there and then to be charged and released on bail of £1k to appear in court the next morning. Needless to say HR had a field day with this one… Had to laugh when she said in mitigation as she has no other socials that if they didn’t make us sign up and post on fuckin LinkedIn they wouldn’t have my work address to arrest me 😂😂
Bh is not criminal proceedings YET ... it seems to me they were shocked she didn't show up, they expected her to without prior warning of potential arrest ... next time the warning will be issued so she shows or WILL BE arrested for contempt

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why has she suddenly posted junior?

Is she saying she dreams of looking as natural as a bratz doll or just that she's a brat?!
On the subject of Junior, I think she realized long ago he saw her for exactly who she is, and has a strong enough mind of his own to realize he deserves better, which is why he has absolutely nothing to do with her.

I get the impression that Princess is slowly but surely distancing herself from her too, based on certain things she's said. Could be wrong though.

Reactions: 38
Just read a few comments in the Daily Mail and most people think KP should be arressted as soon as she arrives home as she has lied to the court and not turned up to answer questions

The general public are absolutely sick of her. Apart from the few Kipperatti thick bints who support the witch, the tide is really turning now & her latest antics are pissing people off.
She really needs to be made an example of by the court's & arrested on arrival back in the UK IF, she has fucked off..

• Heart
I said before this will be what she's aiming for so that she doesn't have an audience, it says something when you could sell more tickets for a public examination than you can a plasterclass
1714203601704.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Bh is not criminal proceedings YET ... it seems to me they were shocked she didn't show up, they expected her to without prior warning of potential arrest ... next time the warning will be issued so she shows or WILL BE arrested for contempt
However that could be in another 6 months or so. It’s unfair on all her creditors.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
So Chloe is off to Ibiza, has the rancid one dropped her for JaeJae or maybe she's joining them

Reactions: 16
Betty,I reckon North Cyprus it’s Turkish plenty of tit docs I think.
I don't think Plovier has agreed to sort the tits, not for free and the cost if he has will be more than Skanky will pay. I suspect she is in Cyprus or Turkey paying for another cheap, dodgy tit fix ... she may even have begged some money off Junior to pay for it.... either way she can't hide a tit job if she has has one so we will know soon enough

Reactions: 25
I said before this will be what she's aiming for so that she doesn't have an audience, it says something when you could sell more tickets for a public examination than you can a plasterclass
View attachment 2900166
Yes I think this is what she wants at least she will be dealt with
Question if she gets this is it made public after the hearing

Reactions: 21
However that could be in another 6 months or so. It’s unfair on all her creditors.
6 months is probably the maximum so of course she asked for that ... it doesn't mean the judge agreed to it

Reactions: 25
Doesn't Junior look like her ? 😳
---

Doesn't look like her nips though 🤣
---

Also, she wouldn't need a lift, they are already under her chin.
That picture of that doll! What woman in her mid forties bases her look on that? It just goes to show how warped her mindset is.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Re mattress fund didn’t sfp go to iow back last week and then didn’t kfp go to sfp for Sunday money/ dinner 👀🕵️‍♂️

Reactions: 36
I don’t see how they could be shocked seeing as she has a pattern of doing this and also a record of non-compliance.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I had three favourites, bunnycuddles(Krusties are always knowledgeable some said it is some deranged woman can’t remember her name) Ron the mind ( seems to have disappeared but he was fun) and Jon from Odense ( still about , some thought he was sinkboys dad, loved sinkboy , thought they were the new power couple) 🤣
Haven't heard from any of them lately. There was a guy who used to comment in the sun called Beyond the M6. Fantastic comments always funny and on point. He disappeared, I often wonder if it's our very own Stan.❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
He used to try and flirt with me on here, and then nick my jokey stuff and post it elsewhere, think he even had an IG with it all on at one point, freaky and weird, I don’t know why we tolerated it for so long, he was constantly rude to people on here and then tried to be friendly, came across as very misogynistic. I must attract the misfits 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
He was "unmasked" on a certain Instagram page. He is the spitting image of Katie Hopkins honestly. I see him popping up on X or in the comments of articles trying to reach either you or Pom. Very bizarre.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I will keep an eye out as live here. Guess she would be around Ayia Napa though being the party animal that she is. Thankfully I live the other end of the Island. Pete and family are often seen about here and his brother lives here too.
Is it hot there ATM ❤?

Reactions: 9
I'm just hoping she's dug herself a deeper hole by not turning up. It pisses me off that yet again she plays the mental health card. I hope this delays her getting her driving license back, we wouldn't want her back behind the wheel with her depression would we?!

Do we know how the tickets are selling for the "tour" what's the betting if its poor ticket sales they'll be cancelled and again it'll be blamed on her mental health!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What do you mean,she`s staying at his villa.
I remember years ago she stayed at the very posh 4 seasons in Cyprus while I was in a modest 3 star for my sins. The whole place had been talking about her being in town. Bet there’s not so much as a whisper now

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He was "unmasked" on a certain Instagram page. He is the spitting image of Katie Hopkins honestly. I see him popping up on X or in the comments of articles trying to reach either you or Pom. Very bizarre.
I know Katie Hopkins is a bleep but she's not that ugly😂
---
Bizarrely I can't say the C U N T word out loud irl but I'm able to freely type it up on here now...cheers dolly😘🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her so-called shrink must be pretty tit if they haven't advised her that she can reduce all her stress and anxiety if she just simply dealt with the skankruptcies, cleared her debts and faced all the causes head on. No pain no gain etc.

Anybody up for a citizen's arrest?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.