Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Katie Hopkins is a bleep but she's not that ugly😂
Ems remember on Krusties some peeps posted quickie pic of themselves then quickly deleted them,he did,half bald with hair flying in different countries🤣 ugly bleep he really was.standingtheir with old man slippers on.🤣 posters not him were so lovely,really are..Gorgeous hair as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ems remember on Krusties some peeps posted quickie pic of themselves then quickly deleted them,he did,half bald with hair flying in different countries🤣 ugly bleep he really was.standingtheir with old man slippers on.🤣
Oh god yes, he bought his mother slippers but decided to 'wear' them in for her🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Let's hope that her antics plastered everywhere online, & the public backlash, get back to the Judge & he throws some repercussions her way for playing him (& everyone else) as an absolute mug!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh god yes, he bought his mother slippers but decided to 'wear' them in for her🤣🤣
I remember as well on Westcrack fred,Fandom was mentioned,he said oh yes I quite like fandom😳it’s a perve site,I said ‘ahh just like I thought you were’he deleted message straightaway.Dirty bleep ,no woman would fancy it,that’s why I’ve always called him and think he’s a INCEL.

yes I remember as well always asking if we knew what sm dear Pom and Kylie use,all the time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I remember as well on Westcrack fred,Fandom was mentioned,he said oh yes I quite like fandom😳it’s a perve site,I said ‘ahh just like I thought you were’he deleted message straightaway.Dirty bleep ,no woman would fancy it,that’s why I’ve always called him and think he’s a INCEL.
Ewwww, fandom! It's probably the only site he's not banned from in fairness🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t bleeping get it. As a mother of a disabled child I would have done anything to have had her millions once upon a time and made sure my child had everything for life. The selfish witch fucked it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Well KP IF you are at home can you post a picture in your kitchen with proof that you are home tv with todays news

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m going weekly bread run to Leigh to day will keep eyes peeled to see if she is hiding out 🕵️‍♂️👀😂👍

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So now done her daily ad drink, she wore that outfit yesterday too, so seems to be now filming 2 ads in one day, or maybe she has filmed a whole weeks worth ready to put out 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
So now done her daily ad drink, she wore that outfit yesterday too, so seems to be now filming 2 ads in one day, or maybe she has filmed a whole weeks worth ready to put out 🤷🏻‍♀️
She thinks people are thick like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just read a few comments in the Daily Mail and most people think KP should be arressted as soon as she arrives home as she has lied to the court and not turned up to answer questions
My opinion, the court should have issued an arrest warrant yesterday end of, the Judge as good as admitted he knows she's taking the piss. They know there's a pattern in her excuses. This bankrupcy has been going on for 5 years with no compliance from Price. Unfortunately I doubt today Skanky is at the forefront of his mind. How many of the legals will be reading the Red Tops on line. They are obvious to her lifestyle and her game playing.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Looks like yesterday’s apple & Blackcurrent emptied into the sink with the beaker.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Video at bottom, old clip from CBB, article Mirror posted. Oh the irony 🤦‍♀️

Katie Hopkins has blasted Katie Price over her son’s treatment, which costs the government “up to £1000 a day” because the former glamour model has the money to pay for it.

The loud mouth columnist has clashed with most of the Celebrity Big Brother housemates, and it looks like it was Katie Price’s turn as the pair discussed Katie’s son and his schooling.

During a conversation in the house with Nadia Sawahla, Katie admits that her son’s driver who drives Harvey to school is funded by the government and he also has a nurse that sits in the car with him on the journeys.

Katie Hopkins immediately challenges Katie Price, who is worth an estimated £40 million, on why she wouldn’t pay for that treatment herself.

“Do you know how f***ing expensive that would be… it would be up to a grand a day,” the mother-of-five retaliated.

“With the amount you earn I find that tricky, when you could afford it yourself,” Katie Hopkins argued.

But Katie P, who is married to third husband Kieran Hayler, defended her decision by stating that she pays her taxes.
Video here:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Hello - long time lurker here (loving everyone’s work on this fred!). The story has made it to The Times - apols if already posted - which for me means that middle England sees it as a problem. But good lord, when will this sh*tshow end?

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.