Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We should get a petition to have the skank arrested and forced to appear, how many sigs do we need to have to asked in parliament? 10k?
we could do a protest march with placards lol. Its so infuriating, she’s making a laughing stock of these bankruptcy proceedings, it’s beyond ridiculous now.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
AFP/SFP/DimLynne, there could be a very long list of suspects, the mattress fund and her involvement with and employment of Lynne Rickwood are going to be delved into I would assume.
Even though he's been in the background for some time (since skank accused him of stealing her money) i think puppet master Danny boy has been laundering and syphoning skanks money through his black sheep company, also think AFP, MR PP and Edna have been using blacksheep to to avoid paying any tax and n.i, think its the clan especially Danny thats helping skank stall this because if skank goes down the clan do to. Just seems funny Danny not been seen in a few years but has been ever present at Pricey Towers since it was announced skank was being investigated by a forensic accountant.
---
Ha ha, thank you deepy, in fact I’ll go further, I used to do Krusty quizzes on here, I will donate an amount to anyone’s favourite charity , and post a receipt, if anyone can tell me a time when Krusty has been charitable or done anything nice for anyone, here there’s a challenge, been a Krusty a long time I can’t think of one, but I am going doolally, buying sinkboy decking when they were building the pagoda in the garden doesn’t count, anyone remember that lol
Charitable thing i was going to count this,,, but realised Backgrid took the picture so the £5 skank earned blowing those 10 guys in the nightclub toilet and gave the homeless woman she made it back selling the picture. So not really charitable. 🤣
Screenshot_20240427-031238.jpg
Screenshot_20240427-031301.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Can’t be sure it was KP getting her boobs done, but it was just a coincidence on the wording that it was last minute/vip. But I think once she gets it in her head she wants it done, then she gets it done. Plus this is the only real chance now before her pod tour and the ‘singing’ gigs.

But she could have genuinely gone to Cyprus, I didn’t come across anything online about them spotted at the airport. I think Jess has gone to Greece a few times.
They should check her tickets and arrest her 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 53
Can’t be sure it was KP getting her boobs done, but it was just a coincidence on the wording that it was last minute/vip. But I think once she gets it in her head she wants it done, then she gets it done. Plus this is the only real chance now before her pod tour and the ‘singing’ gigs.

But she could have genuinely gone to Cyprus, I didn’t come across anything online about them spotted at the airport. I think Jess has gone to Greece a few times.
They should check her tickets and arrest her 😡
DC I thought I read article in the sun,that said she and Slitty eyes seen at the airport see below I copied abit.

However, Pricey failed to show and gave lawyers just 24 hours notice that she wouldn't be appearing.

The Sun can now exclusively reveal the mum-of-five has left the UK and jetted off on holiday.

She was spotted at a London airport today with her Married at First Sight boyfriend JJ Slater.

A source said: "Katie and JJ are on holiday in Cyprus.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
J & B are no longer with her I believe but there is an order against her taking them abroad anyway. Hopefully they are having peace now and a chance of a normal childhood at last.
When did she get J&B taken off her i must of missed that

Reactions: 9
DC I thought I read article in the sun,that said she and Slitty eyes seen at the airport see below I copied abit.

However, Pricey failed to show and gave lawyers just 24 hours notice that she wouldn't be appearing.

The Sun can now exclusively reveal the mum-of-five has left the UK and jetted off on holiday.

She was spotted at a London airport today with her Married at First Sight boyfriend JJ Slater.

A source said: "Katie and JJ are on holiday in Cyprus.
Yes, no pictures though, could be a deflection, but could have genuinely gone to Cyprus. We know often the press get stuff very wrong, like buying a house in Wakefield, or JJ has proposed etc.

I hope you managed to get all those piss pots emptied Dolly, as think we might need them for a while yet!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What do you mean,she`s staying at his villa.
I will keep an eye out as live here. Guess she would be around Ayia Napa though being the party animal that she is. Thankfully I live the other end of the Island. Pete and family are often seen about here and his brother lives here too.

Reactions: 52
Yes, no pictures though, could be a deflection, but could have genuinely gone to Cyprus. We know often the press get stuff very wrong, like buying a house in Wakefield, or JJ has proposed etc.

I hope you managed to get all those piss pots emptied Dolly, as think we might need them for a while yet!!
Understand DC,Perhaps they got a piccie of them and their keeping it for awhile.👀 I’m just guessing.

God I bleeping haven’t stopped,Pisspots full to the brim.i stuck pics of skank in the Pisspots.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I will keep an eye out as live here. Guess she would be around Ayia Napa though being the party animal that she is. Thankfully I live the other end of the Island. Pete and family are often seen about here and his brother lives here too.
Betty,I reckon North Cyprus it’s Turkish plenty of tit docs I think.

Reactions: 17
350K a year????? Wow! Who pays for this?
NOT HER! Its totally funded by the local authority, she's never paid a brass razzoo towards his placement
---
Which is what I've been Stanley forever... you've listened to my comments for the last at least 8 years.... Someone is terrified of her being brought down....or a number of people are working together to advise her and stop her from being brought down....Ask Dane Dwight Pete Alex Leonardo milky bar kid Cole jj what they know and they are ssssccctummmm........the real players in this are the people who she has massive secrets videos tapes on....
Not another of Prince Andrew's "ladies"?????
---
Haha! No they won't skanky! You are and always will be a Slaggz Doll!

Last edited:
  • Haha
The Skank is hoping it will all go away. She has nothing of any value, the legal eagles will keep going as long as they feel they have a chance of getting paid. Look at the liquidation of Jordan Trading, they stopped pursuing her for directors loans she had taken out because they reckoned she was broke. The very big fly in the ointment for her is HMRC who will keep going, if she can't pay them they will make an example of her. Watch Slimi etc run as fast as they can away from her, they don't want HMRC looking at them.

Reactions: 35
Surely this has got to be the final nail in her coffin??? Skips court to go on holiday!!!!

Un bleeping believable
Did it before when it pissed-off to the Maldives to avoid facing the music; How could they be surprised???
---
Husband: "What's for tea love?"

Wife: "Had a busy day, so just warming some leftover old slag on the hob. Might be a bit chewy, but it'll get a meal over with..."

View attachment 2899899
Quick! Someone switch that hob on and melt her arse even more!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Woke up hoping and praying we get some classic pictures from her holiday. If she's going to take the piss out of the courts by going on holiday we may as well get some enjoyment out of the pictures. She won't be able to not take some pictures to sell to backgrid.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s ridiculous
Avoids court AGAIN
Goes on holiday
Guess her anxiety improved 😉

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
For all her previous bravado of ‘just send me to jail’ and when she turned up that day mouthing off ‘suck my dick’ she is clearly shitting herself.
It’s not going away and she has now pissed off yet another judge with her last minute excuses. Also has a pattern of court, already being on holiday or leaving the country straight after to try and avoid the negative press.
As much as I was disappointed yesterday by her no show (to a point, but not unsurprised) she is just digging herself a bigger hole in the long run.
But she clearly took the piss yesterday and the court should have made an example of her, let’s hope now that they don’t appreciate being dictated to as to when SHE thinks her next court appearance should be and IF her little stunt of going away on the day she should have been in court, I hope they review their decision pretty quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
#383 My skankrupsy is just a farce that’s why I’m sitting sipping cocktails in my over inflated arse

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
The Mail has lifted the Sun’s holiday story and the comments are open!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think the reason why people don't see Ron the mind so much, is that he made some rather questionable comments about Princess, wanting her to follow in her mum's footsteps
He seems to be back on here. Posting on the other thread

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.