Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right My opinion on Skanky, for what it’s worth, you can agree or disagree, I do think there is something wrong with her, She reminds me of many people I’ve seen in the past, lester piggott comes to mind,
He didn’t pay tax, when it came to a point he had to pay tax he wrote the taxman a cheque from a hidden account !!! Got three years lost his knighthood, I always remember a journalist asked Skanky a question and she replied” I’m not answering because. I’m not getting paid” , the only mental health problems she has is worry about HER money, money comes first, think back, do you ever remember sinkboy saying “ look what dolly got me?”, or her ever treating anyone? I remember when she whinged because her kids school asked her for money for crayons book etc for them, boy did she whinge, everything is freebies, remember when she said she always made sure she got more money than Pete when they did anything? She uses everyone for dollars, there is never any kindness even to her kids, we used to call it being tight but these #bekind days prob a medical name for it,
Like my old dad used to say she’d skin a turd for a sixpence , she could’ve afforded to pay her Iva easily, But why should she give people her money
Good point.

Reactions: 12
On the subject of Junior, I think she realized long ago he saw her for exactly who she is, and has a strong enough mind of his own to realize he deserves better, which is why he has absolutely nothing to do with her.

I get the impression that Princess is slowly but surely distancing herself from her too, based on certain things she's said. Could be wrong though.
He's smarter than her, and has been for a long while, and he's deeply bonded with P. There's something inevitable about the distancing. Meanwhile she has a new distraction, and probably hasn't really noticed P's not there very often.

Reactions: 30
Video at bottom, old clip from CBB, article Mirror posted. Oh the irony 🤦‍♀️

Katie Hopkins has blasted Katie Price over her son’s treatment, which costs the government “up to £1000 a day” because the former glamour model has the money to pay for it.

The loud mouth columnist has clashed with most of the Celebrity Big Brother housemates, and it looks like it was Katie Price’s turn as the pair discussed Katie’s son and his schooling.

During a conversation in the house with Nadia Sawahla, Katie admits that her son’s driver who drives Harvey to school is funded by the government and he also has a nurse that sits in the car with him on the journeys.

Katie Hopkins immediately challenges Katie Price, who is worth an estimated £40 million, on why she wouldn’t pay for that treatment herself.

“Do you know how f***ing expensive that would be… it would be up to a grand a day,” the mother-of-five retaliated.

“With the amount you earn I find that tricky, when you could afford it yourself,” Katie Hopkins argued.

But Katie P, who is married to third husband Kieran Hayler, defended her decision by stating that she pays her taxes.
Video here:
Of course the government has no money, they have OUR money, we fund H, which is fine it's not his fault his mother is a twice bankrupt non tax paying mess.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
She’s currently running on the treadmill with those life changing injuries.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
He's smarter than her, and has been for a long while, and he's deeply bonded with P. There's something inevitable about the distancing. Meanwhile she has a new distraction, and probably hasn't really noticed P's not there very often.
I wonder/wander if she's trying to hoover Jnr and wants to be seen with him or get a message from him so she can be seen to have a relationship with at least one of her kids?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Has anyone noticed if there's been a significant drop in her followers on IG? Does she buy bots?

Reactions: 19
Even though he's been in the background for some time (since skank accused him of stealing her money) i think puppet master Danny boy has been laundering and syphoning skanks money through his black sheep company, also think AFP, MR PP and Edna have been using blacksheep to to avoid paying any tax and n.i, think its the clan especially Danny thats helping skank stall this because if skank goes down the clan do to. Just seems funny Danny not been seen in a few years but has been ever present at Pricey Towers since it was announced skank was being investigated by a forensic accountant.
---

Charitable thing i was going to count this,,, but realised Backgrid took the picture so the £5 skank earned blowing those 10 guys in the nightclub toilet and gave the homeless woman she made it back selling the picture. So not really charitable. 🤣View attachment 2900004View attachment 2900005
I've not seen this before but blimey, the photos of her...!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
JJ is showing they are in the gym together..
Awww how nice! healthy body healthy mind as they say. Young JJ is doing his best to rescue this poor vulnerable 46 year old, double bankrupt and addict who's lost her kids for being a nasty piece of work. It won't be long now until her mask drops, this damsel in distress act must be hard work for her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Has anyone noticed if there's been a significant drop in her followers on IG? Does she buy bots?
She definitely buys bots, I just had a look at her recent followers loads of made up names and when you click on the they have 0 followers and all follow 5 accounts so yes defo bots. reported all the ones I suspected she's gone down from2.7 to 2.6 aswell after insta had their most recent bot clear out so 100%

Reactions: 27
I said before this will be what she's aiming for so that she doesn't have an audience, it says something when you could sell more tickets for a public examination than you can a plasterclass
View attachment 2900166
How can they justify making it private when she lives her life so publicly and entertains a crowd at pantos, plaster class etc, what a joke 🤬

Reactions: 19
She definitely buys bots, I just had a look at her recent followers loads of made up names and when you click on the they have 0 followers and all follow 5 accounts so yes defo bots. reported all the ones I suspected she's gone down from2.7 to 2.6 aswell after insta had their most recent bot clear out so 100%
Thanks Parry

Reactions: 13
It doesn't need the Judge & other legal bods involved to be reading online, which is possibly doubtful, but there must be ppl associated with them that will see this shitshow online & be aware of what happened yesterday. Someone, somewhere will surely pass the message on, it will only take one person 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She's him well a truly reeled in. I can just hear her saying, "no it's fine, I never go to court, they can't touch me or take my house"
I don't think so ... I think she will be playing the MH sympathy victim card with him and everyone else ... people like her they like to practice their planned defence before court with anyone and everyone ... plus, she needs some way to keep hold of Lego and playing victim is the easiest option

• Heart
Hi all. I am a newbie to this thread. Been reading here for quite a while. I just want to say how absolutely amazing you all are on here. There are some absolute legends on here. There are some very witty, clever, and funny people. I am forever laughing at the sense of humour here. Different backgrounds, from all walks of life, varying ages - just wonderful!. I love the humour, kindness and comraderie you share with each other.
There are some people that spoilt that, which is a shame. I think it's best not to respond to comments you don't agree with or dislike. Just ignore them and move along. It makes the whole thread experience unpleasant for the majority.
The only word I can use to describe KP is VILE. I cannot cope or deal with reading about this despicable person. She makes my blood boil. I am so wanting to see justice served on her. She does not deserve to walk around scott free and carry on with her lifestyle as if she is untouchable.
I am praying that she gets what she deserves.
Anyway. That's my first comment on here. ♥
Welcome to Krusty land! Strap yourself in and enjoy the ride 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I've not seen this before but blimey, the photos of her...!!

And look who was around even back then ... Slimi ... he is upto his eyeballs in her money laundering, no wonder he has done a runner ...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.