Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she got Jett and Bunny with her or just Lego boy??
J & B are no longer with her I believe but there is an order against her taking them abroad anyway. Hopefully they are having peace now and a chance of a normal childhood at last.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Been on shift today so managed to dip in and out when I can. Sheesh... What a day!
To echo the sentiments of several other Krusties, let's not let her slipping the net (again!!) get us down. Justice will come, and it's a dish best served ice cold...

We only get one life, and look at the quality of her's right now. Double-bankrupt, criminal convictions, raging addictions, kids (most likely) no longer under her roof, zero real friends to rely on, family only using her for grifting coin, the vast, vast majority of the public despising her and seeing her as a living meme, not to mention a face that resembles Slimer, ala Ghostbusters!

I'm sure most of us will enjoy this weekend in one way or another, hopefully in the company of good friends, family, kids, pets, and a significant other who genuinely loves us (and who is not with us solely to get their slitty-eyed mug pictured in the red tops!) But, if you are spending it alone, you can always pop on here for a chinwag, as no Krusty is ever left behind!

Remember... No matter how tit things may seemingly be, at least you have never humiliated yourself like THIS on national television... 🤣

TWAT.jpg

Big love Krusties ❤ 🦆 🚑

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Right My opinion on Skanky, for what it’s worth, you can agree or disagree, I do think there is something wrong with her, She reminds me of many people I’ve seen in the past, lester piggott comes to mind,
He didn’t pay tax, when it came to a point he had to pay tax he wrote the taxman a cheque from a hidden account !!! Got three years lost his knighthood, I always remember a journalist asked Skanky a question and she replied” I’m not answering because. I’m not getting paid” , the only mental health problems she has is worry about HER money, money comes first, think back, do you ever remember sinkboy saying “ look what dolly got me?”, or her ever treating anyone? I remember when she whinged because her kids school asked her for money for crayons book etc for them, boy did she whinge, everything is freebies, remember when she said she always made sure she got more money than Pete when they did anything? She uses everyone for dollars, there is never any kindness even to her kids, we used to call it being tight but these #bekind days prob a medical name for it,
Like my old dad used to say she’d skin a turd for a sixpence , she could’ve afforded to pay her Iva easily, But why should she give people her money

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
I'm starting to think now it's not just skank stalling anything but someone that doesn't want skank answering questions on oath in front of a judge.
AFP/SFP/DimLynne, there could be a very long list of suspects, the mattress fund and her involvement with and employment of Lynne Rickwood are going to be delved into I would assume.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Right My opinion on Skanky, for what it’s worth, you can agree or disagree, I do think there is something wrong with her, She reminds me of many people I’ve seen in the past, lester piggott comes to mind,
He didn’t pay tax, when it came to a point he had to pay tax he wrote the taxman a cheque from a hidden account !!! Got three years lost his knighthood, I always remember a journalist asked Skanky a question and she replied” I’m not answering because. I’m not getting paid” , the only mental health problems she has is worry about HER money, money comes first, think back, do you ever remember sinkboy saying “ look what dolly got me?”, or her ever treating anyone? I remember when she whinged because her kids school asked her for money for crayons book etc for them, boy did she whinge, everything is freebies, remember when she said she always made sure she got more money than Pete when they did anything? She uses everyone for dollars, there is never any kindness even to her kids, we used to call it being tight but these #bekind days prob a medical name for it,
Like my old dad used to say she’d skin a turd for a sixpence , she could’ve afforded to pay her Iva easily, But why should she give people her money
leonardo-dicaprio-clapping.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Ha ha, thank you deepy, in fact I’ll go further, I used to do Krusty quizzes on here, I will donate an amount to anyone’s favourite charity , and post a receipt, if anyone can tell me a time when Krusty has been charitable or done anything nice for anyone, here there’s a challenge, been a Krusty a long time I can’t think of one, but I am going doolally, buying sinkboy decking when they were building the pagoda in the garden doesn’t count, anyone remember that lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
A high percentage of the prison population have various mental health and neurodivergent conditions. One would assume they had to attend their court hearings. I don’t see how having a mental health condition when it is evidenced she partakes in public events would be accepted as a reason for her to be granted a court attendance exemption. Not like she’s an inpatient receiving treatment for an acute exacerbation in her symptoms.
Honestly,
When are they going to take the mental health of all her creditors into account. The poor people whose lives have been ruined by HER.
As for her bleeping off on holiday, words fail me.
Yes!!! This, precisely, is what I cannot wrap my mind around. It’s not even as if she can afford good attorneys anymore? No wonder she walks around as she does, as sadly,she’s so rarely held to account. Other people though, are not so lucky. It’s not a good look for the justice system, that’s for damn sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
interesting reactions to Loonybungles comments in the Mirror especially one at the bottom ??????????
I had three favourites, bunnycuddles(Krusties are always knowledgeable some said it is some deranged woman can’t remember her name) Ron the mind ( seems to have disappeared but he was fun) and Jon from Odense ( still about , some thought he was sinkboys dad, loved sinkboy , thought they were the new power couple) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I had three favourites, bunnycuddles(Krusties are always knowledgeable some said it is some deranged woman can’t remember her name) Ron the mind ( seems to have disappeared but he was fun) and Jon from Odense ( still about , some thought he was sinkboys dad, loved sinkboy , thought they were the new power couple) 🤣
I think the reason why people don't see Ron the mind so much, is that he made some rather questionable comments about Princess, wanting her to follow in her mum's footsteps

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Husband: "What's for tea love?"

Wife: "Had a busy day, so just warming some leftover old slag on the hob. Might be a bit chewy, but it'll get a meal over with..."

burnt plastic.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Ha ha, thank you deepy, in fact I’ll go further, I used to do Krusty quizzes on here, I will donate an amount to anyone’s favourite charity , and post a receipt, if anyone can tell me a time when Krusty has been charitable or done anything nice for anyone, here there’s a challenge, been a Krusty a long time I can’t think of one, but I am going doolally, buying sinkboy decking when they were building the pagoda in the garden doesn’t count, anyone remember that lol
Well, I believe there might be a photo of her buying the kids ice creams, does that count?😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does anyone know if the Trustees can present to the judge that she is on holiday (as reported). It feels like everyone just accepts a delay. Why do the trustees not push for arrest etc?
If Kipper did have her boob job just before the BH it shows premeditation. The mutant C#nt will claim her Grant burst so it was a medical emergency.
"I really needed to rest completely for the sake of both my physical and mental health by going to Cyprus, your honour."🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
How in the hell does she keep getting away with this! A Friend of mine failed to appear in court for parking charges and they turned up at her workplace to arrest her an hour after the warrant was issued. She was taken there and then to be charged and released on bail of £1k to appear in court the next morning. Needless to say HR had a field day with this one… Had to laugh when she said in mitigation as she has no other socials that if they didn’t make us sign up and post on fuckin LinkedIn they wouldn’t have my work address to arrest me 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
So very true..... And I'm sure the BeClinic will be paid to say Phil was leaking and as such both him and Grant had to be reduced and some more fat had to besucked out her middle.
I'm only just reading yours and other comments along the same lines of it being premeditated. Oh well, great minds think alike and all that. ;)

Reactions: 13
So thought I’d have a rave from the grave , dust off the old Krusty bar, everyone needs cheering up, an old pic, staples was our dj , but used to fill in as a barmaid,dollys our compère , and peekos pissed, times don’t change , think of getting stan for the chicken in basket stuff , all the aggro with had lately, time to all get pissed and have a cuddle ,
Meet the Krusties because the gang are here
The gang to entertain you
With music and laughter to help you on your way
Laughing at the skank with a hey hey hey
With songs and jokes old and new
We mess about you won’t feel blue
So meet the Krusties because the Gang are here
The gang to entertain you
---
and we have a special guest tonight, Skyping from turkey, Hi Katie how you doing?
well mate , not to good , got dressed up , crutchless knickers and all, said to JJ , I feel like a man,
He said , so do I turn over,
Well we’ve opened our Krusty bar, you know what we want ,
Aaah know aaah know aaah know aaah know
Do you know what pisses me off ?
No what’s that katie?
everytime I ask some tosser from backgrid to ask my boyfriend to get me a drink
They say “ you know he’s a bit short?”
Anyway Katie thanks for this exclusive for the Krusties,
How’s mum?
Old fucker keeps moaning
Keep having to move her , tubes come out , wires come out ,
She won’t get off the bleeping mattress

Have to get my money somehow
and on a last note , have you something to say to the Krusties
Yeah duck off wankers
---
and we have a special guest tonight, Skyping from turkey, Hi Katie how you doing?
well mate , not to good , got dressed up , crutchless knickers and all, said to JJ , I feel like a man,
He said , so do I turn over,
Well we’ve opened our Krusty bar, you know what we want ,
Aaah know aaah know aaah know aaah know
Do you know what pisses me off ?
No what’s that katie?
everytime I ask some tosser from backgrid to ask my boyfriend to get me a drink
They say “ you know he’s a bit short?”
Anyway Katie thanks for this exclusive for the Krusties,
How’s mum?
Old fucker keeps moaning
Keep having to move her , tubes come out , wires come out ,
She won’t get off the bleeping mattress

Have to get my money somehow
and on a last note , have you something to say to the Krusties
Yeah duck off wankers

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
J & B are no longer with her I believe but there is an order against her taking them abroad anyway. Hopefully they are having peace now and a chance of a normal childhood at last.
I was watching MP stories yesterday and she was at the shops bought V and A some PJs and she panned to some girls clothing, and said look what cute clothes for little girls.

Reactions: 28
That's a shame but we know just how she feels because we're all in a desperate battle to see her pay her bleeping dues.

I am very feeling very despondent.
Just playing catch up but whoa, hang on…. She’s bragging that she’s confidently filling in forms and appealing the decision for Harvey. Yet is too anxious to deal with her own tit and turn up in court.

I fly abroad in about 6 hours. I can’t wait as I am raging due to her. I’m stunned (but probably shouldn’t be) that A) she’s done it again! and B) she’s not been immediately arrested for doing it again.

duck you Katie Price! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.