Katie Price #382 Skanky's gone and done a runner, she's in deep, what a bummer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly independent doesn't always mean independent (although it should) before my career change I worked within the medico-legal industry. The number of consultants who were "paid" to say what was requested was astonishing. Despite the fact they were risking their licence.
All too often unfortunately. I knew of many parents who would pay private 'quacks' to diagnose their children as ADHD or autistic in order to get the extra benefits. One who succeeded proudly boasts that she was doing it to pay for a conservatory!
---
unfuc*ing believable!
Sadly all to believable of her. She has the morals of an alley cat and no conscience whatsoever.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Been at work so missed a lot, did the judge say about her excuse “oh it’s scanty” ?
or did I misread it and he said “ OH ! It’s Skanky “!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So dr plovier said he’d added an extra surgery on, 2 days ago for a vip and this is on his stories, can’t see any tats, is it skank?
---
It looks like the lifted cleavage she has though…
It does, but that person may have nipples ?
---
Yeah that ones got nips you can see in the next story and they don't look as huge as KPs I'm not sure, and can't see the tattoosView attachment 2899552
Top pic looks like a cadaver 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
so she MAYBE held in contempt of court fined or a warrant issued(doubt the fine after all she owes over 3 million so what would be the point of adding more)BUT ONLY MAYBE so no punishment at all she gets away with not attending again if they were going to issue a warrant for her arrest they would have done it right away

• Sad
  • Heart
Doesn't Junior look like her ? 😳
---
So dr plovier said he’d added an extra surgery on, 2 days ago for a vip and this is on his stories, can’t see any tats, is it skank?
---
It looks like the lifted cleavage she has though…
Doesn't look like her nips though 🤣
---
Yeah that ones got nips you can see in the next story and they don't look as huge as KPs I'm not sure, and can't see the tattoosView attachment 2899552
Also, she wouldn't need a lift, they are already under her chin.

• Haha
Hi all. I am a newbie to this thread. Been reading here for quite a while. I just want to say how absolutely amazing you all are on here. There are some absolute legends on here. There are some very witty, clever, and funny people. I am forever laughing at the sense of humour here. Different backgrounds, from all walks of life, varying ages - just wonderful!. I love the humour, kindness and comraderie you share with each other.
There are some people that spoilt that, which is a shame. I think it's best not to respond to comments you don't agree with or dislike. Just ignore them and move along. It makes the whole thread experience unpleasant for the majority.
The only word I can use to describe KP is VILE. I cannot cope or deal with reading about this despicable person. She makes my blood boil. I am so wanting to see justice served on her. She does not deserve to walk around scott free and carry on with her lifestyle as if she is untouchable.
I am praying that she gets what she deserves.
Anyway. That's my first comment on here. ♥
👋👋👋👋 Hi there, well done on your 1st post, plenty more to come I hope.
If you're ever stuck for a word to describe skanky, I find bleep covers it. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
That's not her. They would have no need for the modesty flowers on the picture if it was skank. She has no nips.
I was just going to say-they are either hiding her no nips or are creating some that need to be hidden.
much more important than being in court for a years old problem that apparently no one cares about rectifying.

Reactions: 17
Well today I was due in court for my speeding and persistent driving offences, while I was driving there I decided I couldn't be arsed turning up so I texted the judge that my anxiety was the worstest Eva and drove myself home.
When I heard she hadn't appeared in court I wasn't shocked but to hear she's in Europe having a breast reduction is actually quite shocking, can only summise she's told the judge Phil was giving her excruciating back pain and the surgery was unavoidable 🙄
What will the excuse be next time? Will they really give her 6 months? Will poor Alex be there with his notepad? She's a total bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
There’s a few negative vibes, look at the bright side , I’m a Krusty for a reason , no interest in influencers reality, haven’t a clue, I know there’s a KH thread ( don’t I know it lol) mrs hinch whoever that is, goodger( bird with an arse the size of a small country always cracks me up) prob many others , But none of them can match our heroine, none as entertaining, no one of them are as Bat tit crazy, she doesnt just put two finger up at the justice system, she fists it, I knew you could get signed off for work, but I’m sure the quack can’t sign you off for court, even al Capone didn’t think of that one, and not even pretending, I mean I’m sure we would’ve gone in the priory to keep up appearances, not her, she fucks off to Cyprus, that’s our Skanky , and she’ll carry on , marriage , baby, playroom for Lego boy in the MM, podcast with Edna, she was in a bad place but now’s she’s better,
Gotta love the skank 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
When are they going to take the mental health of all her creditors into account. The poor people whose lives have been ruined by HER.
As for her bleeping off on holiday, words fail me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Jj won't get her preggers... I dont believe he has ever shagged her or that he ever will
Hes never seen so many orifices in his life.. hes not sure which one to use and he needs a step ladder for most of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Reactions: 11
Isn’t Cyprus quite close to the Turkish coast? Maybe she’s nipping across to sort those tits out.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.