Katie Price #381 Katie Price the haggard old witch and JJ Slater the midget brew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My comment ‘We all have choice’ refers to whether we want to donate or not. Re what threads you post on, respect doesn’t come into it for me because I personally couldn’t give a dam.
There's just no need for the crappy agressive attitude because someone isn't pandering to your opinion. We're all on this thread for the same purpose but the within the bigger picture all comments are valid and pertinent whether they suit your narrative or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
No, you're right. I've kept cats all my life and know their attitudes and personalities. Skanky's cat was not playing, he was defending himself. Its all in the ears being laid totally flat. There's not a lot of difference between a cat protecting itself and playing but the body language in this video makes me think the former rather than the latter. I think the Labrador was playing and didn't mean him any harm but wasn't picking up on the signals. Cats have large amounts of bacteria in their mouths and claws so Skanky is risking a hefty vet's bill if the dog gets an abscess from any skin damage.

(nb: I also notice he's been left entire so he'll be spraying all over the place marking his territory.... another nifty pong to put up with all the other pongs...!)

View attachment 2896250

and there is nothing quite like the smell of male cats spraying to be added to the other fragrances at the MM

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
and there is nothing quite like the smell of male cats spraying to be added to the other fragrances at the MM
That poor Lab as well,they needs lots of exercise,they love it she never hard,y ever takes dogs for a walk only quick go outside for photo,that’s it.the vile Narc bleep.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
There's just no need for the crappy agressive attitude because someone isn't pandering to your opinion. We're all on this thread for the same purpose but the within the bigger picture all comments are valid and pertinent whether they suit your narrative or not.
I’m not forcing an opinion on you. If you read back I’ve said we all have choice on the subject of donating to GFM. Everyone is entitled to that. Why does that upset you?

And I’ve said I don’t give a flying monkeys what threads you post on, I neither monitor it, comment on it or care. That is entirely up to you.

Go on the attack by all means but I’m afraid if you are spoiling for a fight you’ve picked the wrong person.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Happy to reply to your nonsense question. Has she actually lost J and B ?? Where are they staying ? Do you know ? 😶🌫 I don't think many people on here do . ?
To be fair people are understandably a bit confused, last week it did seem as though people thought KH (sorry!!) had won custody and J and B were going back there.

Is it just me or has KFP gone very quiet?

Reactions: 20
To be fair people are understandably a bit confused, last week it did seem as though people thought KH (sorry!!) had won custody and J and B were going back there.

Is it just me or has KFP gone very quiet?
Yes I think she has gone very quiet..its normally when she's planning her next attack. Because of the privacy in the Family Courts understandably no one is sure what's going on. Or where J and B are at the moment. Wherever they are I hope they are safe and happy to be there.... I've thought in the past that Wendy, Keirons mum could have a lot more input with her grandchildren, I'm hoping during all this shitstorm she could become a safe haven for them both.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I was a single dad due to an affair my then wife had, they are never good and always end up with someone getting hurt. I hope that I never have to read about J or B again as they both deserve a quite, normal life and I hope that is what they get, as for KH I hope he's grown up and his brain has moved upwards into his head and not his trousers. Just to keep on track I am still upset that the skank is still spending and living like a millionaire, when will it end?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I was thinking rgarding Harvey and his college place and the fact KP has said he may lose it, could it be possible the stupid cow forgot to fill in forms for his next lot of funding and that's why the place is in jepardy? Well all know it's funded, I wouldn't be surprise if she hadn't botherd to fill in forms for it.

Reactions: 24
Or is she just staying to the end of the month so she is paid until then?
What about this theory. Skank has access rights only if she can prove she’s clean before she picks them up, or that and only supervised access. Maybe she still needs DL for this reason?

Just a theory, no substance behind it.

Reactions: 23
What about this theory. Skank has access rights only if she can prove she’s clean before she picks them up, or that and only supervised. Maybe she still needs DL for this reason?

Just a theory, no substance behind it.
She does seem to be clean at the moment, don't think she can sustain it for long though.

Reactions: 20
I don’t understand the trend for big bums either. When I was young me and my friends wanted big boobs and slim hips. We all wore Wonder Bras, tight low cut tops, tight jeans and high heels to help achieve this look :) And we thought we looked 🔥
I don’t get why anyone wants an inflated bubble butt, hardly any clothes fit their bizarre shape, it must hurt to sit down and they can’t keep their arse clean.
Having said that, if Ellie thinks the photo is a good look then she may persuade Skanky to go for it. And we all need a laugh atm :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I was thinking rgarding Harvey and his college place and the fact KP has said he may lose it, could it be possible the stupid cow forgot to fill in forms for his next lot of funding and that's why the place is in jepardy? Well all know it's funded, I wouldn't be surprise if she hadn't botherd to fill in forms for it.
Could well be right it's possibly got thrown in the kitchen drawer with all the other bills and convictions.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t understand the trend for big bums either. When I was young me and my friends wanted big boobs and slim hips. We all wore Wonder Bras, tight low cut tops, tight jeans and high heels to help achieve this look :) And we thought we looked 🔥
I don’t get why anyone wants an inflated bubble butt, hardly any clothes fit their bizarre shape, it must hurt to sit down and they can’t keep their arse clean.
Having said that, if Ellie thinks the photo is a good look then she may persuade Skanky to go for it. And we all need a laugh atm :ROFLMAO:
I have an exceptionally large one - problem is no one thinks I’m trendy ☹😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.