Katie Price #381 Katie Price the haggard old witch and JJ Slater the midget brew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t need to be clean for supervised access, she will however need to be showing she’s engaging with addiction chairties / counselling. the children will probably still be on a CIN / CP plan so they may appoint a neutral family member to present. If no one can be agreed and cleared by SS then contact centre would be ok. I have friends that are foster parents and they still take children to see parents for contact on a bi weekly basis with a Social worker present. Some of the parents have addiction and extreme mental health issues. It is incredibly rare for a a parent not to have any visitation allowance at all. Even in active addiction
@DC16 said she mentioned still not having a driving licence on the Podcast that wont last ... at the moment, its most likely regular unplanned both drug and alcohol tests to do with that I would guess

Reactions: 25
Yes thats why she's got the morals of an alley cat AFP taught her everything she knows.
---

Sorry I'm rubbish on drugs information, but if the person dyes or bleaches their hair would this alter the positive test ? or even shaves their head would this stop testing ?
I believe it can ‘dilute’ the results to a point.
Can use other body hair to test.

Reactions: 20
Yes thats why she's got the morals of an alley cat AFP taught her everything she knows.
---

Sorry I'm rubbish on drugs information, but if the person dyes or bleaches their hair would this alter the positive test ? or even shaves their head would this stop testing ?
lots of addicts shave their hair for this reason. Hair samples can still be taken but using a larger area or different body hair….

I had a distant family member with addiction to cocaine. She lost custody and shaved her head when repeatedly failing hair strand tests. She was ordered to do urine tears instead. We later found out when she had visitation at the grandmothers house with her children she would get them to urine in water bottles so they could be used for testing. When she moved out there were dozens of bottles of urine hidden under her bed.

There are various different ways addicts can interfere with drug testing which is why tests alone aren’t sufficient enough for evidence. They help build a picture but are often unrealiable.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Pete and Kieran insisted she had a saliva test before visitation last time.
❄ ❄ ❄ will show up in a test 3-5 days after use, negative tests prior to visitation show only that the person is trying NOT that they have stopped using and a parent using drugs / drinking doesn't stop them seeing or even having custody of their kids because that alone doesnt make them a bad parent - there is far more taken into account. I said previously I think the current abstinence is most likely about getting her driving licence back due to the nature of random testing. Besides, Kipper getting what she wants matters to her far more than her children ever have or ever will - they are just pawns that serve a purpose, she discards them when it suits her.

Reactions: 32
---

I don't think so, as they can extract hair from anywhere on the body to check the follicle.

Reactions: 12
lots of addicts shave their hair for this reason. Hair samples can still be taken but using a larger area or different body hair….

I had a distant family member with addiction to cocaine. She lost custody and shaved her head when repeatedly failing hair strand tests. She was ordered to do urine tears instead. We later found out when she had visitation at the grandmothers house with her children she would get them to urine in water bottles so they could be used for testing. When she moved out there were dozens of bottles of urine hidden under her bed.

There are various different ways addicts can interfere with drug testing which is why tests alone aren’t sufficient enough for evidence. They help build a picture but are often unrealiable.
Depends on the service, some test kits are in temperature test containers for this reason - its a common trick
---
She mentioned on the podcast that she has had her nails cut short - any ideas why?
I think that is just to look like something Lego fancies - same as the sports tops - and I believe that she is walking around naked in front of Lego at MM, even though he hasn't and is not interested in shagging her - her ego needs this showmance to become real

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
For all we know and she’d never admit it they may have told her he can’t stay there any more,just me guessing cos we all know what a prolific bleeping liar she is,
Maybe she does nothing but undo any progress they may make with him when she has him. Encouraging the swearing and such.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I believe it can ‘dilute’ the results to a point.
Can use other body hair to test.
Thanks for your reply DC x ,knowing her she would shave every single hair follicle just to be awkward !

Reactions: 11
Maybe she does nothing but undo any progress they may make with him when she has him. Encouraging the swearing and such.
She is a Narc - pushing peoples buttons is what she does to feel in control - they often push you to loose your temper or start crying then sit back and enjoy it ... My narc mum did this to us as children and it continues as adults, IMO she will have done this to H a lot - making him lose his temper then apologise and beg for her to love him again because it gives her a boost ... she will do it with all of her kids, it will be a large part of Jetts problems. I suspect she has recently done this to princess for not doing the plaster classes which is why she has stayed away (Emily has a particular interest in childrens MH - my guess is that stems from helping J&P cope with a narc Mum).

Reactions: 27
She will probably get little JJ to pee in a bottle to be tested. He doesn't look like a drink or drug user so maybe he's useful for this .

• Haha
Papers also raking over the podcast.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Could she be quiet due to going thru ‘cold turkey’ think that’s what they call it after coming off the ❄ Or they’re put on some other kind of meds to bring them down off of it? She did say in her plod cast she wasn’t feeling well….
OR…..she’s in Court for something we don’t know about? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah they don't drug test you for access. Maybe being clean in an attempt to get them back? I don't think she really wants them but it's more about her taking a shot at him.
Totally agree on that. She’ll just move on to something else, won’t even miss them although she’ll never tire of firing tit at KH and MP
---
Could she be quiet due to going thru ‘cold turkey’ think that’s what they call it after coming off the ❄ Or they’re put on some other kind of meds to bring them down off of it? She did say in her plod cast she wasn’t feeling well….
OR…..she’s in Court for something we don’t know about? 🤔
Manifesting now. COURT! (Yes Dolly I did mean Court) !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not policing in any way but I’m pissed off with ANY posting of KH on here be it favourable or unfavourable! He has his own thread - all postings of him should be on there not here!
So does that include all the mentions of the GFM over the past few months? Or is that just since the tit storm has blown up🤔?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But perhaps when she was waiting for the kettle to boil while roaming around naked except for her moon boots, trying to get PFP to come in for a shower, she had a lucid moment, tidied them away and forgot about them.

Na, you’re right, those god dam post box bandits, they get everywhere 🤣😂🤣😂
Can I just check, does anyone else open the door to their Dad, Step Dad wearing nothing but moon boots? I worry sometimes I am not normal!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So her walking around MM naked(absent nips) when fencecunt called put a towel over her,was her minge covered by the towel or was it just for nippleless norks.?That must mean she’s walked around in front of the kids as well.😡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
What the hell are those crusty things on her eyebrows, they’re like little clumps of tar 😂😂
Looool 😄😄😄, I think they her real eyebrows poking through, they're a lot smaller then the ones painted on by a paint roller 😄😄😄❤💖🤗😽😘 xxx.

This is brilliant @Pom Bear ❤❤❤
I needed a laugh 😆
Thank you 🙏
Thank you very much and you're welcome 😍💖❤🥰🤗😊🐶🐾😘 xxx.

This is genius! 😂😂😂
Thank you 😀👍🥰❤💖😽🐶🐾😘 xxx

Pooh is doing stretching exercises 😄 x.....

Resizer_17140462379121.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.