Katie Price #381 Katie Price the haggard old witch and JJ Slater the midget brew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you, I thought it was clear enough I referred to her as such previously.
It was clear but we're part of 'the ostracised' now.

No one is denying what a tremendous cuntslug Kipper is but our membership seems to have been revoked. 🙄

Reactions: 9
Podcast:
Starts off talking in a stupid voice
Said she had been up since 6 as she feels ill.
She's been watching MAFS and Redeye and as someone said earlier Red Eye and the digital tracking programme. She should be worried about tracking her messages etc!!!
She starts off by mentioning gym, that she had been to SFP for a roast on Sunday with JJ. On about wanting to run the marathon again, so watch this space (will be like her paramedic training) SFP talking about wanting to have a poo, KFP says PFP stinks when he goes to the toilet, SFP says KFP stinks when she goes. SFP answered the door to KP/JJ with "alright slags" JJ thinks SFP/KP are so alike.
Asked SFP is he different to what you thought! SFP said he was very gentle, he was fine, they watched football. JJ played with Albert and KP thought that was cute.
All off to the IOW for a country and folk festival. KP asks her if they all have to wear winklepickers? AFP didn't sound too keen when she told her she was coming to IOW with JJ.
PFP hasn't really met JJ despite staying in the motorhome still at the MM a few times a week. KFP says she walks around the house naked, they were watching MAFs and JJ said he wanted a cup of tea, he said to her to come down with him to make it, so she just put her moon boots on (wonder/wanding if that was to ensure she didn't step in any dog poo) PFP is outside with a touch doing something to the motorhome and KP says she doesn't care as he's seen all her boob jobs, she covers her boobs with a t-towel and goes to front door to tell him he can have a shower inside.
He prefers to stay in the motorhome than the MM.
AFP says PFP comes home now a lot happier, but then interferes in her space. Says she is still not driving. She likes having the motorhome there.
SFP talks about the poll about her front door, 24% of you fuckers hated it... 😂
KP says that SFP doesn't share the podcast Instagram posts on her page....errr yes she does:rolleyes:
KFP reckons SFP's house is like Victorian times, JJ says his nan has similar tastes in pictures etc. She likes her kitchen, but the floor is too fussy for her and says she hates it but she's done a good job. Country living vibe. SFP getting her sofas cleaned.
Talks about her featurewall, loves that it's modern, fire has taken ages to get to delivered. Big plug for them. She lets them make their own cups of tea.
On about her stomach being bloated and the pregnancy rumours, she's been taking apple cider vinegar and sea moss and the rejuvinate drink. Then diverts to her masterclasses, had to think where they were, but apparently everyone says she looks so different to the pictures in the press, press put up the worst pictures, apparently she looks prettier and better (then repeats that). Mentions having the skin boosters she got done at LAStudio. No sunbeds, later getting nails done, having short, french nails. She used to drag SFP about when she was young to the nail salons.
Harvey has a new keyboard, so she will be bombarded with songs, gets Kalelah's name wrong, then going on about some song Harvey is scared of..
She's going to see him next week as she has to fill out his ECHP form (statementing) the story about her not being able to afford his college is bullshit, then she calls it ACHP forms and said the Government pay for his schooling. "We've appealed it, so, we yeah...just sorting all that out, so after that I'll go and see him"
Chatted about the marathon, KP says to SFP can't believe how short your hair was back then, "you're still pretty" SFP says thanks!
Both thought they were fat back then.
KP says she looks massive now, she looks like a sausage and has bingo wings.
Now on to her life changing injuries when she broke her feet, 14 screws in her feet. So when she was at the gym, she managed to run 4/5 steps. Never underestimate the Pricey, she might train for the marathon... 🤥🤥🤥
Back to her bloatiness...someone messaged in to say KP could have peri-menopause. Now mentions Lynne, in the house with her has ordered all this menopause stuff, like drinks and bloatiness stuff, thinks it's called Menamouse or something... so she going to try and do it with her, let's everyone know she still is having her periods.
Listener questions...favourite horror film, too many to mention. 😴
Would they have gone on MAFs if they weren't famous....KP said she auditioned to go on blind date, didn't get it as she was on P3. And she would of tried for Love Island.
Asked which podcast she has enjoyed going on...said Joe Broggs...means Baggs. Blaming her memory, Jamie Laing, Elizabeth Day and James English. Couldn't remember Saving Grace name. But her favourite is the KP show.
Life Advice with the Price, all a bit too boring now, SFP can't be arsed to get dolled up these days. KP bangs on about self care, nails & hair, seems that's her answer to everything. Now wants to do a pod on sex, how many times a week is best and the menopause and get a sex expert on and AFP.
Lynne walks in now, so KP asks her what the stuff is called for the Menapause? She replies Happy Mammouth.
SFP announces she needs to go and pee, while KP says she needs to go and take paracetamol as she doesn't feel well. Asks Lynne if we have eggs. SFP says she loves talking to Lynne about Brighton, as that's where she lives
Lastly goes on about men having hair transplants.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
I didn't say that I said I dislike her who I call skanky!
---

Edited my post for clarity so maybe take your laughing face off.
I’m still laughing at your comment.
The GFM is now closed.
We’ve literally done this subject to death now.

And @Reversible Octopus I don’t mean to be rude but you seem intent to antagonise things on here?

We are all relatively intelligent adults. We know what we are doing unlike Skank 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I am all for innocent until proven guilty but it's like some of you have lost your marbles and peripheral vision.

This is not an attack but I am struggling to fathom why people are not allowed to be angry with both sides.
You are but that is what the KIERON HAYLER thread is for, I popped on here yesterday and there were 3 PAGES just talking about kieron and MP no mention of KP who's threads we are on!!! God its so bleeping boring and monotonous just saying the same tit repeated on here, this is KATIE PRICES thread, we want to slag her off for her animal abuse child neglect and general Cunty behaviour and have a laugh about it, not read pages of people bickering about wanting to slag kieron and Michelle off on this thread, go mad on his threads but keep it to kp here! Obviously if new info pops up it'll be talked about for a bit but this is just getting ridiculous I feel like reporting every post that's derailing kp chat
And I've not reported any before!!
I think us krusties should just not react to any of the comments from now on or ignore and move on as it's ruining these threads!!
Sorry rant over but spoilt my cuppa tea and toast this morning trying to skim over all the none skanky related comments 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I do respect that but others need to also respect the fact people can have an opinion on both of them and not be two faced by posting about it. Everyone in KP's life is ok to talk about here but not KH. Apparantly because now he has his own thread. That was set up because a poster got jumped on for mentioning him here. Respect goes two ways. I posted here a lot and am disgusted to see I amoungst others on the KH thread are two faced.
I have never accused anyone of being two faced. Post where ever you like, I wouldnt even notice.

Reactions: 8
I’m still laughing at your comment.
The GFM is now closed.
We’ve literally done this subject to death now.

And @Reversible Octopus I don’t mean to be rude but you seem intent to antagonise things on here?

We are all relatively intelligent adults. We know what we are doing unlike Skank 😁
I don't mean to sound antagonistic! I am just a stressed out menopausal Octopus most days. I think it's hard to always get tone from text. I must write like a sour puss - unintentionally.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I have never accused anyone of being two faced. Post where ever you like, I wouldnt even notice.
I never said you did, I said people here are calling people posting on the KH thread two faced. It's not nice and uncalled for.

Reactions: 3
Podcast:
She's been watching MAFS and Redeye and as someone said earlier Red Eye and the digital tracking programme. She should be worried about tracking her messages etc!!!
She starts off by mentioning gym, that she had been to SFP for a roast on Sunday with JJ. On about wanting to run the marathon again, so watch this space (will be like her paramedic training) SFP talking about wanting to have a poo, KFP says PFP stinks when he goes to the toilet, SFP says KFP stinks when she goes. SFP answered the door to KP/JJ with "alright slags" JJ thinks SFP/KP are so alike.
Asked SFP is he different to what you thought! SFP said he was very gentle, he was fine, they watched football. JJ played with Albert and KP thought that was cute.
All off to the IOW for a country and folk festival. KP asks her if they all have to wear winklepickers? AFP didn't sound to keen when she told her she was coming to IOW with JJ.
PFP hasn't really met JJ despite staying in the motorhome still at the MM a few times a week. KFP says she walks around the house naked, they were watching MAFs and JJ said he wanted a cup of tea, he said to her to come down with him to make it, so she just put her moon boots on (wonder/wanding if that was to ensure she didn't step in any dog poo) PFP is outside with a touch doing something to the motorhome and KP says she doesn't care as he's seen all her boob jobs, she covers her boobs with a t-towel and goes to front door to tell him he can have a shower inside.
AFP says PFP comes home now a lot happier, but then interferes in her space. Says she is still not driving. She likes having the motorhome there.
KP says that SFP doesn't share the podcast Instagram posts on her page....errr yes she does:rolleyes:
KFP reckons SFP's house is like Victorian times, JJ says his nan has similar tastes in pictures etc. She likes her kitchen, but the floor is too fussy for her and says she hates it but she's done a good job. Country living vibe. SFP getting her sofas cleaned.
Talks about her featurewall, loves that it's modern, fire has taken ages to get to delivered. Big plug for them. She lets them make their own cups of tea.
On about her stomach being bloated and the pregnancy rumours, she's been taking apple cider vinegar and sea moss and the rejuvinate drink. Then diverts to her masterclasses, had to think where they were, but apparently everyone says she looks so different to the pictures in the press, press put up the worst pictures, apparently she looks prettier and better (then repeats that). Mentions having the skin boosters she got done at LAStudio. No sunbeds later and getting nails done, having short, french nails. She used to drag SFP about when she was young to the nail salons.
Harvey has a new keyboard, so she will be bombarded with songs, gets Kalelah's name wrong, then going on about some song Harvey is scared of..
She's going to see him next week as she has to fill out his ECHP form (statementing) the story about her not being able to afford his college is bullshit, then she calls it ACHP forms and said the Government pay for his schooling. "We've appealed it, so, we yeah...just sorting all that out, so after that I'll go and see him"
Chatted about the marathon, KP says to SFP can't believe how short your hair was back then, "you're still pretty" SFP says thanks!
Now on to her life changing injuries when she broke her feet, 14 screws in her feet. So when she was at the gym, she managed to run 4/5 steps. Never underestimate the Pricey, she might train for the marathon... 🤥🤥🤥
Back to her bloatiness...someone messaged in to say KP could have peri-menopause. Now mentions Lynne, in the house with her has ordered all this menopause stuff, like drinks and bloatiness stuff, thinks it's called Menamouse or something... so she going to try and do it with her, let's everyone know she still is having her periods.
Would they have gone on MAFs if they weren't famous....KP said she auditioned to go on blind date, didn't get it as she was on P3. And she would of tried for Love Island.
Asked which podcast she has enjoyed going on...said Joe Broggs...means Baggs. Blaming her memory, Jamie Laing, Elizabeth Day and James English. Couldn't remember Saving Grace name. But her favourite is the KP show.
Life Advice with the Price, all a bit too boring now, SFP can't be arsed to get dolled up these days. KP bangs on about self care, nails & hair, seems that's her answer to everything. Now wants to do a pod on sex, how many times a week is best and the menopause and get a sex expert on and AFP.
Lynne walks in now, so KP asks her what the stuff is called for the Menapause? She replies Happy Mammouth.
SFP announces she needs to go and pee, while KP says she needs to go and take paracetamol as she doesn't feel well. Asks Lynne if we have eggs. SFP says she loves talking to Lynne about Brighton, as that's where she lives
The bit about her going downstairs naked, surely this confirms the kids are not there!! Surely she wouldn't admit this on a podcast with all the child abuse / incest allegations against her if the kids were in the house!!?? 🤞🤞🤞

Reactions: 30
The bit about her going downstairs naked, surely this confirms the kids are not there!! Surely she wouldn't admit this on a podcast with all the child abuse / incest allegations against her!!?? 🤞🤞🤞
Tbf, I think she would irregardless 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
The bit about her going downstairs naked, surely this confirms the kids are not there!! Surely she wouldn't admit this on a podcast with all the child abuse / incest allegations against her if the kids were in the house!!?? 🤞🤞🤞
They're definitely not there.

Reactions: 22
Podcast:
All off to the IOW for a country and folk festival. KP asks her if they all have to wear winklepickers? AFP didn't sound too keen when she told her she was coming to IOW with JJ.
On about her stomach being bloated and the pregnancy rumours, she's been taking apple cider vinegar and sea moss and the rejuvinate drink. Then diverts to her masterclasses, had to think where they were, but apparently everyone says she looks so different to the pictures in the press, press put up the worst pictures, apparently she looks prettier and better (then repeats that). Mentions having the skin boosters she got done at LAStudio. No sunbeds, later getting nails done, having short, french nails. She used to drag SFP about when she was young to the nail salons.
Aww, JJ playing with Albert's toys

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well,she cuddling H topless on holiday,she was in bed with him topless as well.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I am glad the kids aren't they. I think - wherever they are - it would be a good idea to have their Internet use supervised. There is so much out there on both parents and it's not for wee eyes and ears. I've been guilty in the past of oversharing (verbally) with my daughter and it's not fair. They carry the weight on them and they shouldn't. I've had to take a good look at what I say and share and have reigned in my feelings and emotions so not to put that burden on her. It's not easy but it's the right and moral responsibility of a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Yeah that's disgusting and imo abuse.
For all we know court cases that are supposed to be going could include things like that,we don’t know but she I think is in deep tit..We probably won’t get to know.🥴 Oh duck it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve just had a listen to her podcast.
What stood out for me was no interruptions by any kids, no mention of 4 of her kids (except to say they query when she has her nails done short, but it was a very generic comment)
No mention that she is stressed because of things happening behind the scenes like she has done on every podcast so far
Lynne still hanging around there.
Harvey and JJ getting mentioned the most.
Why would bent social worker, still be needed? I think she’s got so much dirt on KFP, she’s definitely staying put.🙀

Reactions: 42
Sorry but I’ve not been following for a few days and have completely lost touch. Have the children finally been removed and if so why so quickly? Have they been to court. Also it seems Kieran has been caught playing away again or have I got that wrong? If so how can he be so bloody stupid after everything that’s gone on? I did try to look back but I think I've left it too late to catch up.😤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why would bent social worker, still be needed? I think she’s got so much dirt on KFP, she’s definitely staying put.🙀
Maybe she needs her for when Harvey stays over, and to use her if she appeals against whatever has gone down with the kids?also to be a general dogsbody like the rest of the cling ons, and to drive the butch witch around when jj is playing out with friends?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.