Katie Price #380 Skanky Get Those Norks Changed to Bill and Ben The Tittypot Men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think all the Andre family's presentation, particularly J&P, under Claire's management have to be squeaky clean.
They will have been advised to avoid any drug/drink/driving etc court appearances and to pick their friends and acquaintances carefully so as not to get any 'unsavoury ' linked connections in the Redtops.
I'm equally sure that behind closed doors there are disagreements as with all families but they're not allowed to spill outside.
Good luck to them- it seems to be working.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Look at the state of Edna’s hair!!! She looks like one of the Krankies! 😂🤣🤣. Typical Skank, puts up the best photo of herself she can find no matter what anyone else looks like, narcissistic cow 😡
Her hair here is bizarre but she actually looks quite naturally pretty here 🙈

Reactions: 13
I’m 💀
View attachment 2888729
View attachment 2888731

Her male twin!
My fave the gorgeous @jordanjamesparke !

Jesus, Mary, Joseph & the wee bleeping Donkey!!! WTF!!! Is that Franny Moonface the superfan or Opheliar?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Either way, I think both families (if 50/50) should have ongoing support from SS (despite them being a sack of whale crap with a self serving agenda) whilst the kids adjust. Of course, they would be better full time with K&M but I think KH must safeguard the kids from his online activity - as she will use this against him.

Reactions: 20
For a top model of 11 billionty years she really does not have clue as to what to wear or how to wear it, also stranger to an iron.
Tracksuits and leisure wear can look great if right one chosen for your figure and worn and accessorised well.
Skank manages to look like an ageing unwashed sack of spuds.
Kelly Brook, similar age, spot the difference
1713710335061.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Without zooming in on Skanks face (it's too early for my brain to cope with that 😂) she looks older than she is.

Her neck is resembling a turkey, her hands look old and as for her legs ..the less said about them the better. Constantly chasing her youth, I'm amazed she hasn't hammered matel into bringing out Katie Price the natural version.

She's absolutely bloody awful
The REAL Barbie is described as a 'Teen-age Fashion Model' and is meant to be between the ages of 17-19! In the last few years Mattel produced a more 'realistic' Barbie doll to reflect the reality of women's sizes. It still needs loads more plastic layers to get anywhere near Ednas' hippo proportions though!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was looking at the latest fail article and what really struck me was that she actually had really nice teeth? Why would you get your perfectly decent teeth filed away to get replaced with a horse's set? The mind really does boggle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
For a top model of 11 billionty years she really does not have clue as to what to wear or how to wear it, also stranger to an iron.
Tracksuits and leisure wear can look great if right one chosen for your figure and worn and accessorised well.
Skank manages to look like an ageing unwashed sack of spuds.
Kelly Brook, similar age, spot the difference
View attachment 2889085
I don't think either AFP or KFP understand tailoring or what it does. They should go back and revise some old Gok Wan or Trinny and Susanna episodes. They need things that skim the body and create flattering, structural lines. Instead they both go for oversized baggy clothes which make them look massive.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Think Edna looked quite presentable when she turned up for that 'family do' at the restaurant yesterday. 🤣
Screenshot_20240421-154851.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Oh, is that the Marathon she didn't finish, Frumpy....?

View attachment 2888640
There was a story today (in the papers) about epic failures and cheating scams regarding the London Marathon. When Kipper dressed tried (and failed) to complete the marathon wearing Ednas' lungs, it said she had a miscarriage during the race!! What utter tosh - she apparently 'lost' the pregnancy at least the day before and to my mind, given her circumstances at the time, had had a termination. The paper failed to mention her being spotted having been spotted smoking a ciggie off-route though!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m 💀
View attachment 2888729
View attachment 2888731

Her male twin!

If aliens ever do land on Earth I imagine this is what it would look like if they took a selfie before the nipped back into their spaceship.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m 💀
View attachment 2888729
View attachment 2888731

Her male twin!

I've witnessed some utterly horrific things throughout my life, but THAT will genuinely haunt me till my dying day...

WTF.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.