Katie Price #380 Skanky Get Those Norks Changed to Bill and Ben The Tittypot Men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The week or so after the piegate video was released (I reckon Skanky knew she'd lose and it was a last ditch attempt at swaying the case) and now the GFM is closed? All adds up to one answer only I'm guessing 👍
Think you’re correct. She was clutching at straws trying to throw anything out there, to get at Kieran.💩

Reactions: 46
Pretty much. both her and Kieran were in London on the same day. She was pictured having a smoothie just round the corner from the
court building. Michelle posted champagne glasses afterwards....DC said Bunny would not be going with her on the plaster class.....
I really hope so, 🙏🙏 but the whole thing still makes me nervous, especially with skanky acting like nothings happened.

Reactions: 28
It is possible for residence to be reversed or revoked back to the alienated parent. There's been cases where the court thinks the emotional damage one parent is doing is so bad the children should be removed from their care.
I suppose we'll have to wait and see. By the champagne post from Michelle, I would guess it was an outcome K&M had hoped for.
I agree, I don't think KH would settle for 50/50 and I think it would be to unstable for B&J.
They need lots of love, care, attention, emotional support and boundaries and they just wouldn't get that with 50/50, it would be an impossible situation for them and KH.
If finally 🐰 and ✈ welfare has been put first then it should go back to KFP having supervised contact.
KFP would cause absolute havoc with a 50/50 agreement, she's proved she can't be trusted, she makes up all sorts of shite and right to the very end, allegedly via the Alicia account still throwing around horrible accusations.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
What are these plaster classes actually all about? Is it her showing people how to trowel on makeup? She’s sitting talking tit and getting someone else to do the make up? I don’t get it? Who would pay to witness this tit show? Honestly?! 🤯
You could go to a Selfridges and see it for free!

Reactions: 17
I know many posters have said that Skanky will probably be able to keep 50/50 custody of J and B. But why would that happen, when PA has had full custody of J and P for years. I’m not aware of it ever reverting to 50/50 like it was when they were younger. During the years with Kris/Carl/whoever, we have seen J and P go on the occasional holiday with her, or birthday meal, but never more than that. Obviously they’re old enough to decide for themselves now, but I’m talking about the last six or seven years.

We know that Skanky only had supervised, limited, contact with J and B for a long time. Then it seemed to become whole weekends, and soon after, she refused to give them back. I don’t see why she should now be awarded 50/50, when over the last 18 months of sole custody she has shown herself to be very far from a safe and responsible parent.

Yes, the system does always seem to favour the mother. But surely the whole history of Skanky‘s piss poor parenting should be taken into account. Including the fact that she already lost shared custody of J and P and never regained it.
This is only my opinion but I don’t think she wanted full custody back of J&P. At first she couldn’t. Pete insisted on drug tests even for visits. I have no doubt she got board with that and was happy so long as she could have them for photoshoots. They had such a loving, clean stable home with Pete and Emily I don’t think either wanted to go back to her full time. Like I say, that’s just how I see it!

Reactions: 37
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Ignoring Harry, how cluttered is that house? The busy wallpaper doesn’t help. She needs Stacey to help her declutter.
Busy wallpaper definitely doesn't help in a small house. She would be better off with a plain color or just paint.

Reactions: 17
I also wonder if LR was called to family court for 🐰 and ✈ and gave evidence.... I'm guessing under Oath that couldn't have gone in KP's favour.

Reactions: 16
I really hope so, 🙏🙏 but the whole thing still makes me nervous, especially with skanky acting like nothings happened.
I'm hoping that her knuckles were severely wrapped for her behaviour and attitude. Maybe she has been warned that any outbursts will not be taken lightly and will go against her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Darth Jeyda drove back last night then is back to Gatwick this morning… if she didn’t need to be there then you wouldn’t do that trip especially as Lego head can drive… she must be there to ensure Madam behaves herself and doesn’t have to give refunds if she gets drunk or high
I sure as hell wouldn't drive to Sheffield and back in the same day! I used to go to Sheffield from Surrey when my daughter was a competitive ice skater but we would always stay over at least one night. And that's less of a drive than from Sussex!

Reactions: 20
This is only my opinion but I don’t think she wanted full custody back of J&P. At first she couldn’t. Pete insisted on drug tests even for visits. I have no doubt she got board with that and was happy so long as she could have them for photoshoots. They had such a loving, clean stable home with Pete and Emily I don’t think either wanted to go back to her full time. Like I say, that’s just how I see it!
I think you are right. Didn't J once say that he hated the mess at the MM and that he had told her that he would have nothing to do with her if she went back on the drugs? Also, I think P enjoyed the freedom of the MM at first, especially with a new boyfriend in tow, but I think having attended one of the plaster classes with her she quickly realised that she needed pull back from that and focus on her own life.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Think you’re correct. She was clutching at straws trying to throw anything out there, to get at Kieran.💩
What makes me laugh is that she thought it would make a difference to the outcome, as if the video hadn’t already been seen by the necessary parties. Judges aren’t scouring SM for information on cases they are about to hear 🙄

I think she thinks that if she puts it in the public domain the court will take it into account, she’s such a thick bleep 🙄

Reactions: 35
I know many posters have said that Skanky will probably be able to keep 50/50 custody of J and B. But why would that happen, when PA has had full custody of J and P for years. I’m not aware of it ever reverting to 50/50 like it was when they were younger. During the years with Kris/Carl/whoever, we have seen J and P go on the occasional holiday with her, or birthday meal, but never more than that. Obviously they’re old enough to decide for themselves now, but I’m talking about the last six or seven years.

We know that Skanky only had supervised, limited, contact with J and B for a long time. Then it seemed to become whole weekends, and soon after, she refused to give them back. I don’t see why she should now be awarded 50/50, when over the last 18 months of sole custody she has shown herself to be very far from a safe and responsible parent.

Yes, the system does always seem to favour the mother. But surely the whole history of Skanky‘s piss poor parenting should be taken into account. Including the fact that she already lost shared custody of J and P and never regained it.
Especially given that by keeping them when she supposedly had 50/50 she has shown that she can't be trusted and has a history of non compliance.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.