Katie Price #380 Skanky Get Those Norks Changed to Bill and Ben The Tittypot Men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if we should let Skanky know about this procedure. It would go a long way towards her own fishy smell....

already dun dat - thats why she stinks of fish..................
Ah Madcat - we both thought exactly the same!! SNAP!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone recieved a postcard from Carl's missing Range Rover recently? It's been a while - maybe the extended holiday turned into a gap year? Hope it's got to Thailand before Skanky has 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 28
See Princess on Insta doing an Australian dump of pics. CP, JA, EA all liking the post. Can’t see any love or support from the darks side 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I am never original so you guys must have mentioned before, she is really Dr Spock’s child. Surely?
Definitely an offspring of Spock! I can just imagine him raising one of his eyebrows at her behaviour and saying 'this is illogical' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we know for definite she's been in court? I'm just worried we are all getting carried away and getting our hopes up, on a brighter note I can't see her having much luck with her new singing and dancing band "Wrong Direction" haha
View attachment 2888800
Pretty much. both her and Kieran were in London on the same day. She was pictured having a smoothie just round the corner from the
court building. Michelle posted champagne glasses afterwards....DC said Bunny would not be going with her on the plaster class.....

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m 💀
View attachment 2888729
View attachment 2888731

Her male twin!
My fave the gorgeous @jordanjamesparke !

Has this been filtered(😉) or is it me his head size, is that right(apologises if he has something wrong with his head)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pretty much. both her and Kieran were in London on the same day. She was pictured having a smoothie just round the corner from the
court building. Michelle posted champagne glasses afterwards....DC said Bunny would not be going with her on the plaster class.....
The week or so after the piegate video was released (I reckon Skanky knew she'd lose and it was a last ditch attempt at swaying the case) and now the GFM is closed? All adds up to one answer only I'm guessing 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I know many posters have said that Skanky will probably be able to keep 50/50 custody of J and B. But why would that happen, when PA has had full custody of J and P for years. I’m not aware of it ever reverting to 50/50 like it was when they were younger. During the years with Kris/Carl/whoever, we have seen J and P go on the occasional holiday with her, or birthday meal, but never more than that. Obviously they’re old enough to decide for themselves now, but I’m talking about the last six or seven years.

We know that Skanky only had supervised, limited, contact with J and B for a long time. Then it seemed to become whole weekends, and soon after, she refused to give them back. I don’t see why she should now be awarded 50/50, when over the last 18 months of sole custody she has shown herself to be very far from a safe and responsible parent.

Yes, the system does always seem to favour the mother. But surely the whole history of Skanky‘s piss poor parenting should be taken into account. Including the fact that she already lost shared custody of J and P and never regained it.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
The week or so after the piegate video was released (I reckon Skanky knew she'd lose and it was a last ditch attempt at swaying the case) and now the GFM is closed? All adds up to one answer only I'm guessing 👍
Yes I almost forgot ( how could I?) A veritable onslaught of smears and nasty posts lobbed at K&M!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know many posters have said that Skanky will probably be able to keep 50/50 custody of J and B. But why would that happen, when PA has had full custody of J and P for years. I’m not aware of it ever reverting to 50/50 like it was when they were younger. During the years with Kris/Carl/whoever, we have seen J and P go on the occasional holiday with her, or birthday meal, but never more than that. Obviously they’re old enough to decide for themselves now, but I’m talking about the last six or seven years.

We know that Skanky only had supervised, limited, contact with J and B for a long time. Then it seemed to become whole weekends, and soon after, she refused to give them back. I don’t see why she should now be awarded 50/50, when over the last 18 months of sole custody she has shown herself to be very far from a safe and responsible parent.

Yes, the system does always seem to favour the mother. But surely the whole history of Skanky‘s piss poor parenting should be taken into account. Including the fact that she already lost shared custody of J and P and never regained it.
It is possible for residence to be reversed or revoked back to the alienated parent. There's been cases where the court thinks the emotional damage one parent is doing is so bad the children should be removed from their care.
I suppose we'll have to wait and see. By the champagne post from Michelle, I would guess it was an outcome K&M had hoped for.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.