Katie Price #380 Skanky Get Those Norks Changed to Bill and Ben The Tittypot Men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Dollylovesshoes for the winning title!

Previous thread here:

Over to @SmillieKylie for a recap if you're still willing! :)
Brilliant fred title and bloody well done lovely @Dollylovesshoes..so impressed there is no swearing in it 😂
bleeping bleep Skanky Get Those bleeping bastard Norks Changed to bleeping Bill and bleeping Ben The bleeping Tittypot bleeping Men..the bleep! :love:😂😂😂:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Congratulations to the wonderful Dolly for a bleeping fabulous fred title🥰😘❤❤

Thanks webby for starting the new fred about the big wonky tittied bleep.

Disclaimer: Dolly taught me all these bad words...It's great🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Congratulations to the wonderful Dolly for a bleeping fabulous fred title🥰😘❤❤

Thanks webby for starting the new fred about the big wonky tittied bleep.

Disclaimer: Dolly taught me all these bad words...It's great🤣
Our Dolly has Tourettes but we don't mind
Shes still bloody gorgeous, compassionate and Kind.
❤😇🤪😘🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I see her new book is out on 18 July. I guess it will be the biggest pity party yet. She will play every card going. Most notably I think she will blame mental health for her bad behaviour, and she will tell more lies regarding South Africa/park assault stories.

I'm sure PA lawyers will be keeping a close eye on things...

Reactions: 23
I like your new cat profile pic, but I was quite warming to Barbie.
Thanks Mrs B, I think I'm over my Barbie phase, it made me think of KP too much (remember how desperate she was to be invited to the Barbie premier but wasn't lol), then I was looking at my lovely cat and thought awww, that's that's what I love!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Congratulations to @Dollylovesshoes for the winning title!

Previous thread here:

Over to @SmillieKylie for a recap if you're still willing! :)
Thank you ⭐

So a short Recap, bit tipsy from beach bars, oooh la la that last Fred was fun 😁 Hush now everyone, olive branches everywhere, sending the love out to all, things are deffo happening wheels are in motion, where we are we now, to be honest we do not really know yet, but I get the feeling a reckoning for this lying grifting Skank nears, let’s all join together and watch this biaaatch go down.

3DB66C6D-E3C7-4F1F-B6BD-7DBD35DD69DA.jpeg

What’s occurring Skank, we so wanna know, c’mon Skank, you slip up and give the game away all the time, what’s occuring 🤔 😁

Current mood of the Fred, puzzled I, and we be…

Remini20210913074603298.jpeg

I look a bit like Sameena Ali-Khan above, so now you know. but I think I look like a lot of Indian women, beautiful ones obviously 🤦🏽‍♀️😁I’m very generic, beautifully generic (did I tell you I’ve been drinking today, high opinion of myself when I have a drink, ohh just like Skank, that’s a bit scary 🤦🏽‍♀️) so I ain’t giving much away 😁

It’s believed Skank was in London on Thursday, something went down that day. Jess posted a blurry photograph on IG, in the background was the famous James Smith Umbrella shop (Exhibit A) a short walk to the Family courts held at The Law Courts (Exhibit B) we got her, we are sure she was in court, a decision has been made, it will not be made public, nor should it, but time will tell if it was the result we so desired, we think it is positive for all those who desire safety and a stable life for the children, not so much The Skank 🙏🏾

554EB510-EAEE-4E14-97AF-501A46001AD7.jpeg

So she is currently plasterclassing in Sheffield and Bolton, she left late, got there late, as usual, how does she have fans 🤷🏽‍♀️ Lego-Puppet-Boy bouncing around in the background of the car like the little man-child he is. I said it when I first set eyes on him, he is gonna bring the LOLS, oh yes he’s delivering, WTF is he, such a strange little man, he’s part of our karma, this is all she can get now, even for a fake romance🤦🏽‍♀️….still not a relationship, the showmance continues. Skank wanted baby 6, she’s found baby 6 with this lad, he’s little more than a toddler 🤦🏽‍♀️👶We have a Tattler’s cousin going tonight, no pressure but we want some tattle from them😁 is that Skank drunk/high or her health-kick still on 😈🙏🏾😁 Let the fun commence tonight 😂

BBEB250D-765C-48A6-8DD9-E43278FFFD04.jpeg

Things seem to be snowballing now, court cases finally occurring, more to come. I personally don’t think she’ll ever serve time, but it would be lovely if she does, it’s all she deserves for her appaling behaviour over the years, so a dream sequence below, we can but dream it will happen soon 🙏🏾😁 and yes I do believe we should play Kool and The Gang tonight, it’s Saturday, I’m gonna celebrate this party with you, celebrate good times, we are close now to getting her brought to account, believe it 🥳🍷oooh look at me being little Miss Positive, I do love a weekend, and it feels like Skank is in trouble, big big trouble this weekend, a trouble she won’t escape this time, you going down Teflon Tits 😁

PRESS PLAY 🥳….

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
Amazing, oh my god @Dollylovesshoes what a brilliant title, well done my darling Lady 👽🤗❤😘 and thanks for the new thread too. Clean fresh sheets & onwards the Krusties go.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh well my god duck my old boots,oh my..Thank you so much re title..Awwww so kind you all.I know I’m an old bleep but I thought I’d try,I’m so useless at titles🤣All of you keep well ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.