Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harrigan

VIP Member
I thought it was funny you talking to your cat etc , ok I made a bad joke , wasn’t aimed at you I did put, about, in so you’d know I was joking , I’m going to sit on the naughty step now , I would never insult a Krusty
Especially you because we have such a laugh 😂
Ok but you did upset me
I think more than a naughty step is required!
I hope never to be cruel with my sense of humour just off the wall.

Reactions: 6

Harrigan

VIP Member
Lets Face it , this thing is bereft of all morals, The only thing what upsets me is that when she's brought to account ,and trust me she will be , I don't want to lose my friends, My Harry, jersey girl, Blue , Pink ,Pom , Too many names to mention , Dc etc etc haven't heard from Mrsems for a while? I think Skankys time is running out, Thinking of starting a new thread when the Bitch has got her comeuppence , about My Pet obsession , Lozzas arse, all down to a krusty ,
I’m sure you could meet up elsewhere. I used to be on Digispy and that was fun but people who do get on often make their own little place where they can swap recipes or your thing, write songs etc. Good to talk innit?

gashers

Chatty Member
This
What is wrong with her? So she was still aiming for a footballer - any footballer would do. Then got pregnant, saw Kieran's tackle and thought he would do and thought she could pass off Jett as his?
is always what I believed

Facehugger

VIP Member
Been watching 'Curse of Skinwalker Ranch', do you watch that Hugger and 'Ancient Aliens'
I've not watched that Skinwalker thing but seen lots of Ancient Aliens stuff. Very interesting 👽❤ I've just finished a rewatch of all 11 seasons of X Files 👍 and am browsing a few episodes of that 'Catfish' thing at the minute cos I've never seen it before 🤣

DC16

VIP Member
I think the main thing we did was prove that there was no 5 week gap during which she could have been at The Priory what with stupid holidays and ski breaks to cause an avalanche. Then there was lock-down and it was already supposed to have happened lol. It was a complete joke from her saying it to her not being able to come up with a credible explanation.
It was up to 5 and a half weeks in one of the last interviews and then she couldn’t say when she was in there! A bit like saying just before Celeb SAS 5 kidnap threats, but then on SPL it was back to only 4 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

peeko

VIP Member
I love real life crime Murder by the Sea, Forensic Files, Medical Detectives etc. Me and the hub love Lewis and Midsomer Murders.
Absolutely love Midsomer, has anybody seen Brokenwood ? New Zealand Type of Midsomer very good

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
I do too,I used to collect froggies,ceramic everywhere I visited,had loads some gorgeous ones from Covent Garden,milk jug etc,also flying frogs on the wall.’sigh’ The actress from EE used to collect them,avid froggie collector..Wendy Richard.
She had good taste sad thing is don’t see them that often these days, they’re great for the garden.

Harrigan

VIP Member
Oh no, big Helga says he's stopping there till he's deposited all his 💩 he's been a bit 'backed up' all week apparently, according to her he'll be off the pot a week next Wednesday 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’ve got an old plunger if that’s any use.

• Haha
  • Wow

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Are you letting him off now? Do we think he's had enough ribbing yet? Gotta keep these cheeky blokes in line hey 🤣😘
Specially Peeko 😆
I hope he was writing another📝 song whilst he was in the naughty corner

No I’m not letting him off but I don’t want to appear a bitter and twisted old woman who wears fluffy slippers. Please feel free to keep ribbing.
Awww, that was a lovely song he wrote you. Let him stay there longer - he'll write 📝 another lovely one

Last edited:
  • Haha