Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peeko

VIP Member
I am laughing myself sick again. You krusties have been wonderful for me. I also am struggling with some health issues and this really helps!πŸ˜‚
You Come on here and you will find ,At the end of the day Krusty is secondary , That is what it was all about at the Start,
But you will find we are a family , and we treat any Krusty better than that waste of space , ❀

I started a new thread and got the persons name wrong πŸ˜‚
you're Fired

• Haha
Reactions: 6

peeko

VIP Member
He is a Wigan boy! A pie eater, aren't you Peeko!! πŸ₯§πŸ₯§πŸ₯§πŸ₯§
Adopted Wire girl 🀣 Anyway , got the hump with you jealous, what a view you posted , lovely

Anyway Feel I have to sign off with this , Since me and Harry have made up ,Staple will love this

come on Come on
Hurry up Harry come on
come on come on
Hurry up Harry come on
We're going down the pub

Now listen here harry
if were going down the pub
youd better tell your mum and dad
and finish up your grub
i wish youd listen to me
no i dont want a cup of tea
come on come on
hurry up harry come on

Last edited:
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Looool that's cute πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„β€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸ˜˜ xx.
You can both share me and you can buy me some gravy bones 🐾πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

I saw your cable comment ..I had to make this..

Pay per view...nope Pa per view lolπŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx.

View attachment 595900

Well Done on getting the TV writing job! πŸ’–πŸ˜€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
Hahaha, love it 🀣😘 yeah, ok, I'll get the gravy bones, probably is best because my big dog wouldn't leave you alone here 🀭🀣❀

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Reminds me of Dennis Pennis (comedian Paul Kaye) a pre Borat pranking reporter. Paul was interviewed and asked if anyone lost it about being pranked and only one was Russel Grant . Dennis rocked up and asked clairvoyant Grant if he could read palms to which he said yes and Dennis showed him his hand on which he'd written " You know F%$# all you fat C$#@" ;)
I don’t find Borat funny, he’s past his sell by date plus that’s all SBC can play. I used to love Paul Kaye and he can actually act. So what was Grants reaction?

wimble womble

VIP Member
Blimey, Princess and Junior have joined them! Oh well, another day another villa I expect. That is NOT work.
Theyre not on holiday with them at all more photoshopped media...look at the window with the NOA logo..they are in the uk???

peeko

VIP Member
I know I could tell you a few disgusting loo stories from my time at work but won’t, some people are rank though!

I do ask my cat on occasion β€œdo you need to use the loo” but he don’t reply then the minute I’ve gone he uses it anyway, the bugger!

I use Ecover either Apple Blossom or Vanilla, it’s divine.
you do talk crap 🀣🀣🀣🀣

you do talk crap 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Sorry about crap πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I saw last nights episode with the dog, wasn’t he gorgeous, those eyes! What breed was he?
Was it gorgeous
Bob! The terrier. a rare breed..gorgeous boy.

I love anything with Detectives , My Sis was a CSI in Kent , very good , got top hits every year , would you Believe it Doctors receptionist now , Job got to her

Told me some really Heartbreaking story's , I coundn't do it
Oh My..πŸ™

CAKEANDCUSTARD

Katie underwent a full MOT in the vlog, also having a bizarre facial complete with needles, and beginning fat dissolving treatment.

This was stated in the recent irrigation Scum article. I thought skanky was scared of needles, she is full of bullshit never mind anything else!

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I adore frogs if I see one in the garden I pick them up and give them a belly massage.
I do too,I used to collect froggies,ceramic everywhere I visited,had loads some gorgeous ones from Covent Garden,milk jug etc,also flying frogs on the wall.’sigh’ The actress from EE used to collect them,avid froggie collector..Wendy Richard.