Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
I think what she can cope with is all the disability benefits that accompany her so called 'caring' for a SEND child, that's about as far as it goes. I mean, H will get his own benefits now he's older won't he, so she'll need a replacement somewhere. 🤬
He has always qualified for the benefits in his own right but she is his parent and guardian and still will be unless the courts appoint someone.

• Angry
Reactions: 7

liar liar

VIP Member
If anything creepy Coles looks very unappetising but he's not use to cooking only reheating those awful pre made meals.... laughing at his IG story saying he's the best at BBQ with just four measly burgers on it 😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣
A deluded tosser is all he is.

the pictures are for the villa Jasmin in Almancil i just checked on booking.com and it is free to book from Tuesday the 1st of June so if they are there they must be coming back Monday i do not see the point with them going from Sat to Monday (they would have had to arrange test before they went and to come back(so would have to do the test to come back nearly as soon as they landed)and then the test when they get back so that is why the only reason they would go through that is if they went for some kind of treatment to get pregnant(i will wait for the Katie is pregnant headline and see if the dates match if god forbid they are doing this and it works)
Why on earth would you go to Portugal for IVF? They would have to pay... anyone found any clinics in the area offering this treatment?

Reactions: 7

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Adopted Wire girl 🤣 Anyway , got the hump with you jealous, what a view you posted , lovely

Anyway Feel I have to sign off with this , Since me and Harry have made up ,Staple will love this

come on Come on
Hurry up Harry come on
come on come on
Hurry up Harry come on
We're going down the pub

Now listen here harry
if were going down the pub
youd better tell your mum and dad
and finish up your grub
i wish youd listen to me
no i dont want a cup of tea
come on come on
hurry up harry come on
Good ole Jimmy Pursey ❤

Reactions: 6

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Katie’s song
M Me Me ME Me Me
E Easy Money
N Now I’ll have another kid
O Old car wash had his way
P there’s no Pregnancy
A Another way is IVF
U Useless his sperm don’t work
S So he’s a fucking jerk
E E’s gone not earning his pay

Off topic has anyone played the wii ?
Yes I have great fun 👍

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I remember reading PrIcey claimed she didn’t know her secret football lover ( likely Joe Hart) was in a relationship
She knows how to piss people off
Screenshot_20210528-103851.png

If she so much as looked at my man I'd claw her eyes out, but l know she wouldn't because he's not 16yrs old

If she so much as looked at my man I'd claw her eyes out, but l know she wouldn't because he's not 16yrs old
Ahahahahaaa, from a distance that picture looks similar to me... Good God, Nooooo!

Ahahahahaaa, from a distance that picture looks similar to me... Good God, Nooooo!
My sister said it does too 😯

Last edited:

liar liar

VIP Member
Probably doing as I think Kieran is going to do the gender reveal of the baby soon (maybe this weekend) 🤔
Ah that makes sense - thank you :) Always has to steal someone's thunder... Wouldn't it be funny if this 'adopting Olivia' thing backfired and she was given to Pricey...

• Angry

Harrigan

VIP Member
We call her colour 'Wotsit' orange or a Ronseal Mahogany ;) . I'm south coast too - lovely day unless your skin hates the sun - great for airing sheets 😄
Or bloomers and I don’t mean bread! Makes all your laundry white and sweet smelling.