Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harrigan

VIP Member
I can't even stand the smell of Parma violets and would never eat them or any food/drink with violets in. Just byuck.

I'm sure I read somewhere recently that rubbing celery on an abscess is very soothing - it has numbing qualities - that's if you can't rub some strong brandy/rum on it.
How strange I would have thought the main ingredient in celery was water? Need to investigate.

Reactions: 5

Facehugger

VIP Member
I only read this thread too Peeko, not bothered by anyone else, it's this Skank that boils my blood. Don't know what the other threads are like but this place is a great laugh, you are all a lovely bunch ❤😘
Sometimes I forget to proofread before I post, so, if I make a spelling mistake I am not going back to correct it because you only end up with the same post being repeated 3,4,5 times. No wonder why we go through a thread quick 🤭

It was her that broke Skanky's ankles! - one of her creditors finally caught up with her 🤣😂🤣😂
Bless you ❤ after you post something, if there's a mistake, click on the 3 dots next to 'report' in the bottom left corner. It brings up an option to 'edit' your post there if you want to. I think you get 30 minutes after posting to edit if you want to xx

nomorefakers

I've not watched that Skinwalker thing but seen lots of Ancient Aliens stuff. Very interesting 👽❤ I've just finished a rewatch of all 11 seasons of X Files 👍 and am browsing a few episodes of that 'Catfish' thing at the minute cos I've never seen it before 🤣
I absolutely love both of those series. Skinwalker is especially a must see and now the second season. I always look like the one man tsouaklous from ancient aliens when I wake up in the morning.

• Haha
  • Heart

VIP Member
Don't forget Alex's fiancee miracle baby due soon as well...
With regards to Sophie be interesting as they are not as close as she makes out ..I don't think Sophie's baby will be spending time with skanky just like her brother's kids never go round auntie skankys
I wasn't even aware Skanky and Sophie were even close.

peeko

VIP Member
I started a new thread and got the persons name wrong 😂
You're fired, and to think of the references you gave , and How much are we paying you ? You can help Peeko sweep up the bar , see how you go after that

Katie underwent a full MOT in the vlog, also having a bizarre facial complete with needles, and beginning fat dissolving treatment.

This was stated in the recent irrigation Scum article. I thought skanky was scared of needles, she is full of bullshit never mind anything else!
I heard she had an op to get rid of twenty pounds of ugly fat, cut her fucking head off

• Haha
  • Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
O g yes,my faves, I watch Crime &/investigation channel as well as investigation channel…all crime..
Used to like Crime Watch and Rough Justice?
I think real life is more fascinating at times than fiction and it’s interesting how they solve the crimes.

Facehugger

VIP Member
I recommend Curse of Skinwalker Ranch very interesting. That guy with the hair in Ancient Aliens, bless him. Too much forehead as my daughter would say 🤭

Hale and Pace - Social distancing bar fight on YouTube, hilarious
I imagine it being Peeko 😆

Its on Blaze channel
Ok, bless you, thank you ❤ I'm off work next week so was going to find something to binge watch, I'll give it a look xx

I absolutely love both of those series. Skinwalker is especially a must see and now the second season. I always look like the one man tsouaklous from ancient aliens when I wake up in the morning.
Thank you too, can't be bad if two of you lovelies like it x

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
I know some of you are thinking What can Peeko be possibly doing that is more important than talking to the Krusties ?
Not many things I,ll give ya But this is one of them😂😂😂
Where u bin? Are you a top on or top off type?

• Wow
  • Sick