Katie Price #379 KP & JJ using the 'L' word? Yet never spoken. Never heard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if the blue markings were for court it looks like more court dates at the end of the month

• Wow
Reactions: 22
What happens at the end of Family Court and the final verdict?

Do the children just go back to the decided parent the next day?
Is there a transition period?
Does the losing parent have to relinquish custody within certain days?
Will it have to be enforced and police involved?

Sorry some of my questions may not make sense, but I hope you understand what I mean ❣

• Heart
Reactions: 34
the new bankruptcy the 700k in tax could be from the year 2019 to 2023(since she was made bankrupt for the first time)so 4 years so say 200k a year on that pay she would be taking home about 117k a year even if it was over 2 years it would not be much more after tax she would be taking home about 190k a year 17k a month(so about 15k a month if over 4 years)but also that tax figure includes fines for none payment so she was earning less than 15k a month(that is why she could never pay the 12k a month into the IVA she set up just before going bankrupt she was not earning enough to pay 12k a month)i doubt she is even earning thousands every month now she does not do anything that actually pays well even the sun paper now most of the time use pictures taken of her Instagram so will not be paying her and she does no work for the big people that pay well all her ads are for fly by night people that prob bung her a couple hundred(all crap or knock off schemes promising to make you money that only a idiot would take up)as 40% of all her earnings are now supposed to be sent to the court before the rest is sent to her we will be able to see how much she is really making because if it is high figures she will soon be out of both bankruptcys(but she will not be able to keep the lifestyle she as over the last 4 years on only 60% of what she as been earning
The tax bill is only for two years though, that's what it said in the papers.

Reactions: 14
Some more nice digs

But the word 'discharge' in any article about Skank makes me feel ill 🤮🤢

View attachment 2883638

View attachment 2883647
View attachment 2883648
View attachment 2883649
Two possibilities Judging by who fills her arse he'd have got her a pony for £100 OR she's taken it on FREE loan to see how she gets on...aka she'll never pay & send it back when challenged

Reactions: 15
Kylie Prosecco is good too 🥰
I don’t drink often, but may make myself a jug of Pimms 😘
---
So what will happen to DL IF the kids are going back to KH
Who cares! 🙌
---
What happens at the end of Family Court and the final verdict?

Do the children just go back to the decided parent the next day?
Is there a transition period?
Does the losing parent have to relinquish custody within certain days?
Will it have to be enforced and police involved?

Sorry some of my questions may not make sense, but I hope you understand what I mean ❣
I think it depends on the order made by the judge. It can be any, all or non of what you have listed.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hi all, long, long time lurker and have read all the threads from the beginning. I joined Tattle to see justice against three “zelebs”.

The repugnant Stephen Bear, my only comment so far on this site is to hooray the day he got sent down! So that box is ticked.

Jodie Marsh I have long followed her nonsense back to Digital Spy/Musher days and she is a carbon copy of Pwicey. Hoping her day will come. This “rescue” of hers is upsetting and distressing.

Then of course this hideous creature herself. I can’t put into words how much I loathe this woman. Today seems like a good day to post on this thread and as I type I am so nervous! I feel like I know you all which sounds daft. I probably won’t post much as I have nothing witty or new to say about her but I just want to see justice done. Justice for the kids, the animals, the people she’s screwed over business wise. I don’t care what happens to her beyond that.

So thanks all for the absolute laughs and for everyone behind the scenes who are helping to bring this one down. Never tried Kylie wine but tonight could be the night!

• Heart
Reactions: 124
Hi all, long, long time lurker and have read all the threads from the beginning. I joined Tattle to see justice against three “zelebs”.

The repugnant Stephen Bear, my only comment so far on this site is to hooray the day he got sent down! So that box is ticked.

Jodie Marsh I have long followed her nonsense back to Digital Spy/Musher days and she is a carbon copy of Pwicey. Hoping her day will come. This “rescue” of hers is upsetting and distressing.

Then of course this hideous creature herself. I can’t put into words how much I loathe this woman. Today seems like a good day to post on this thread and as I type I am so nervous! I feel like I know you all which sounds daft. I probably won’t post much as I have nothing witty or new to say about her but I just want to see justice done. Justice for the kids, the animals, the people she’s screwed over business wise. I don’t care what happens to her beyond that.

So thanks all for the absolute laughs and for everyone behind the scenes who are helping to bring this one down. Never tried Kylie wine but tonight could be the night!
Welcome to the madhouse 😂. Crack open the wine and join in with the dancing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Welcome @Ilovegossip76 !! Good to see a new poster .
Please don’t be scared , most of us are lovely 😊
With one Hive Mind goal .
Post away - you’ll be making up thread titles , coining nicknames, doing Pom requests & throwing out cuss words before you know it 😝

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Two possibilities Judging by who fills her arse he'd have got her a pony for £100 OR she's taken it on FREE loan to see how she gets on...aka she'll never pay & send it back when challenged
I wouldn't touch a pony from that crook and the shower of shite he associates with.
Especially for a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
well,well duck my old Dodgy boots..catching up as such well,if we have good news,we don’t know though🤔 but I’ll open a bottle of cider 🤣 nooo wine I mean,have me oilys and loads of wees..I’ll piss on a pic on me ipad of Skank the bleep.😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
It looks like something sheep chuck out of the rear end at times.......................................

Is'nt bro Danny's company Black Sheep? Has he diversified into 'Elfy Dwinks made from cesspit sludge?
There is a Black Sheep coffee company, also other drinks. Sold in many railway stations too….

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Today is a tit day for me as I lost my dad on this day. I need this tea to come true that the kids will be back with their dad soon. I am having a few glasses of gin tonight to celebrate my dad and all good dad's.

• Heart
Reactions: 91
Today is a tit day for me as I lost my dad on this day. I need this tea to come true that the kids will be back with their dad soon. I am having a few glasses of gin tonight to celebrate my dad and all good dad's.
I hope the happy memories you have of your dad will ease your way through today. Thinking of you and sending a hug❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So if the blue markings were for court it looks like more court dates at the end of the month
maybe the blue markings are for 'court I cant get out of attending despite trying' ... being at risk of contempt by not showing up is probably the reason she isnt in Ting Tong Land with Lego right now. Carl would have driven her to the court hearings and been there with her ... the Lego showmance is so fake that she has no option but the train because he only makes a limited number of appearances - as few actually in her company as possible

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
maybe the blue markings are for 'court I cant get out of attending despite trying' ... being at risk of contempt by not showing up is probably the reason she isnt in Ting Tong Land with Lego right now. Carl would have driven her to the court hearings and been there with her ... the Lego showmance is so fake that she has no option but the train because he only makes a limited number of appearances - as few actually in her company as possible
Oh yes! Carl used to attend all of them with her - lots of pap shots as well. I wonder why she didn't have Lego with her? Maybe she was advised not to, or perhaps he refused as it was not in his contract!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Honestly I don’t understand how she has negative equity with the Mucky Mansion. I don’t know of anyone who’s lost money on their house in Sussex over the last 10 years. I bought my 4 bed house in 2010 in Brighton, I had it valued last year, it’s now worth 4 times the price I paid for it, it’s crazy what houses cost down here now.

Accordingly she paid £1.35 million for it in 2014, a check online says it’s worth £2.5 million now, other 5 bed houses around her are on the market now for over £2 million. I don’t care what state it’s in, or the problem with the sewage in the grounds, there is no way it’s worth less than she bought it for. FFS my house will be worth more than hers in a few years time if hers never goes up in value 😁 I call BS on this negative equity story, I don’t believe it, this is not a reason for a failure to be able to sell it. This house can be sold, the mortgage company can recover their money, the trustees can surely gain something from its sale. She is in massive arrears isn’t she, doesn’t pay the mortgage, anyone else would have had their house repossessed by now, why hasn’t she 🤔 I’m sure I’d be in trouble with just one missed payment, again with her, make it make sense 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
If there is negative equity and it is repossessed and sold for less than she owes - can the mortgage company chase her for the outstanding amount? I am sure they can?
Also if they can get planning permission for some of the land it can be sold for development I am sure

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.