Katie Price #379 KP & JJ using the 'L' word? Yet never spoken. Never heard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to the pub after work, I may be downing a gin or 2 later and I do have Kylie wine chilled in my fridge at home, does feel like things are happening 🍷😁

Oh the plasterclasses could be fun tomorrow, will we see anything telling from madam’s mood, will little Miss Healthy be back on the ❄ and 🍷 we always know when she is 😈😁
Or will she be having a Mentawl 'Elf Episode over not getting Her Way?
If it does show up it will be trollied 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So much to look forward to!
the ? news,
the drunken ❄❄ plasterclass when the after pics are even worse than the before ones with the added possibility of Legokid in leisurewear
then some lovely bikini pics, maybe one with a hairy fringe attachment, oh to be alive in these exciting times 😅🤣😂😍
Anything but those dreaded bikini pics with the legs wide open🤢. On second thoughts - yes! Confiscate her ppt!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So what will happen to DL IF the kids are going back to KH
She's absolutely at fault for a huge majority of this farce. Had she not been doing skank's dirty dealings undercover at the SS this surely would have been sorted a long time ago, but her acting for Her Mate has caused endless Heartache. She cannot escape punishment for this 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I do hope she goes and gets her boobs done in Thailand, she only has 4 weeks until the podcast tour starts, she’ll never recover in time for it, probably have to cancel the tour 😁
Oh no!!!! What will her milyuns of fans who bought tickets do without the crapcasts to look forward to? 🤣
Maybe the charismatic Edna will carry on alone? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 33
SB firing a warning shot?👏👏👏

Guy singing - Don’t provoke me to anger, or else you will be in danger’
Interesting! I wonder if he did give or provide evidence against her and now she is slinging threats at him?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm going to be checking on here continually, hoping to read some good news. It feels quite exciting now that things are sounding more positive for KH and the children. Fingers crossed that their ordeal might soon be over. I dread to think though what she will do for revenge if KH gets custody.
---

Reactions: 34
I'm going to be checking on here continually, hoping to read some good news. It feels quite exciting now that things are sounding more positive for KH and the children. Fingers crossed that their ordeal might soon be over. I dread to think though what she will do for revenge if KH gets custody.
I suspect loss of custody is just the start of things for her in legal terms. One false move from her now and I think she will be looking out from a jail cell sooner than she thinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Well,we could change Phil&Grants names.🤣
Dot and Micro Dot ? - depends what they can salvage really, one thing is for sure unless they are completely removed they will never be the same size, too much damage done ... like her tiny eye ...

• Haha
The suspense is killing me and I can’t find the right emoji for how I’m feeling :)
Please, please let it be good news for Jett and Bunny, let them be going home to their dad ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I wonder if we’ll see more attacks from the fan account and A again this weekend, they both said there was more to come, are they liars, they’ve both gone totally silent, no more posts from either account since they launched their coordinated attack on K & M. Has madam ran out of ideas and orders for them now 🤔😁
or maybe KH has made the court aware of suspicions that she is behind it ...

What other allegations can she hurl at him though? She has launched her entire arsenal but to no avail.
Perhaps it'll be another Mentawl 'Elf incident and blame everything on that, because that's all she's got left to throw at K, to blame him for her being barking mad

Reactions: 23
I think if J&B are returned to K&M, she will play it that she needs to have Grant and Phil decreased, and she will say that she has to stay wherever she them done. That will be her way of saving face

Reactions: 22
From the top notch sleuthing and snippets from krusties it really does look like something positive may have happened. As the family court process is so confidential I think it’s unlikely we’ll get any direct tea, I think we’ll probably have to continue piecing the clues together and being given the occasional nugget of information. I also wonder whether there will be a stop on J&B being shown on any SM?

No doubt the clampetts and their associates are watching this thread.

Would be good if we have a krustie ‘taking one for the team’ at the weekend 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Looks like she’s not going to the plasterclasses tomorrow, she’s sending this mannequin instead, although I guess she could be turning up with it, still tickets available if any of you in the area fancy going along 👍🏾

View attachment 2884716
old picture as per ... the lips are far nastier looking now and the extensions longer ... also, didnt @Stan Butler notice she had covered the Carl Tatt up as well on that recent vid where you could see the pink car outside the window and the flowers Lego was seen walking about with a few days later ....
1713533867544.png

Reactions: 24
I think if J&B are returned to K&M, she will play it that she needs to have Grant and Phil decreased, and she will say that she has to stay wherever she them done. That will be her way of saving face
she will pretend she has them same as she pretends J&P live at the MM with her ... back to parading the kids around in and out of nail salons with the current 'da wun' in tow on her 2 hr weekly access just like before ... hoping KH doesnt tell the truth about her limited access and the reasons why like last time ... I think KH will keep quiet about it like he did before - not for her, for the kids sake, plus he will continue to play by the legal rules the way he always has - its the only way to win

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.