Katie Price #379 KP & JJ using the 'L' word? Yet never spoken. Never heard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am SO not good at waiting πŸ˜‚. Lots of strong coffee OR Kylie wine needed!! 🍷😁🀞
---

IF the result is positive as we all hope, do you think she will willingly give them up now or would it need to be enforced? Apologies if you can't answer - just mulling things over as I sprout another grey hair!! πŸ˜‚
Kylie Prosecco is good too πŸ₯°

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Kylie Prosecco is good too πŸ₯°
Can we put Kool and the Gang on yet? πŸ˜‚ I'm raring to go!!πŸ’ƒ.
---
@SmillieKylie - our most lovely @DC16 dropped another red heart at the mention of playing Kool and the Gang! Get the Kylie Prosecco on the go and let's crank up Kool and the Gang in anticipation!! 🍷 πŸ’ƒ πŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸ˜‚.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Kool and the Gang are touring, in Lewis several dates in July.
I'll be the one wearing a red carnation carrying a rolled up copy of the Financial Times.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Can we put Kool and the Gang on yet? πŸ˜‚ I'm raring to go!!πŸ’ƒ.
---
@SmillieKylie - our most lovely @DC16 dropped another red heart at the mention of playing Kool and the Gang! Get the Kylie Prosecco on the go and let's crank up Kool and the Gang in anticipation!! 🍷 πŸ’ƒ πŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸ˜‚.
I’m going to the pub after work, I may be downing a gin or 2 later and I do have Kylie wine chilled in my fridge at home, does feel like things are happening 🍷😁

Oh the plasterclasses could be fun tomorrow, will we see anything telling from madam’s mood, will little Miss Healthy be back on the ❄ and 🍷 we always know when she is 😈😁

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’m going to the pub after work, I may be downing a gin or 2 later and I do have Kylie wine chilled in my fridge at home, does feel like things are happening 🍷😁

Oh the plasterclasses could be fun tomorrow, will we see anything telling from madam’s mood, will little Miss Healthy be back on the ❄ and 🍷 we always know when she is 😈😁
Will she even turn up?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If things are as we hope will be on a flight to Thailand for the next round of beauty therapy.
I do hope she goes and gets her boobs done in Thailand, she only has 4 weeks until the podcast tour starts, she’ll never recover in time for it, probably have to cancel the tour 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I’d quite like them to confiscate her passport πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I'm torn on that one. I'd love for them to clip her wings but on the other hand I would like her to sod off for an extended period so that those Children ( and the rest of us!!) get some peace. πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm torn on that one. I'd love for them to clip her wings but on the other hand I would like her to sod off for an extended period so that those Children ( and the rest of us!!) get some peace. πŸ˜‚
And Legohead experiencing her full wrath as she lashes out in anger, completely unravelling getting smashed every night, being abusive and throwing herself at other men. Oh the joy 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So much to look forward to!
the ? news,
the drunken ❄❄ plasterclass when the after pics are even worse than the before ones with the added possibility of Legokid in leisurewear
then some lovely bikini pics, maybe one with a hairy fringe attachment, oh to be alive in these exciting times πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

• Haha
How many days is it since she said she wasn't doing extensions, nails etc to her posting a photo of new hair extensions?! Her memory is f00ked. (good sign of menopause incoming, Skank).

I have no issue with people living spontaneously, and not planning x years in advance. But, as she keeps reminding us, she has 5 kids, and therefore needs to plan for their futures not just her own short-term ego-satisfying "pleasure rewards". Bleurgh at those anyway. She is almost 50 and needs to get up to speed with that reality, fast.
---
Yes she will carry on telling kids all sorts. Did this with P & J. Slagging Peter off to those kid. Then saying awful things about Claire. And when he met Emily, she was saying terrible stuff about her & her family. She's a really nasty piece of work. Plus with a 50/50 split, the days they're with Kieran & Michelle they'll be safe, loved, healthy & have rules & structure, then those day's when she has them, they'll be fed unhealthy food, left to do as they please, go to bed when they like, no structure. Seems almost an impossible situation to navigate. :cry:
Kids aren't daft, at any age. They will soon realise where they are happiest and safest and want more of that, rather than the chaotic alternative.

• Heart
And Legohead experiencing her full wrath as she lashes out in anger, completely unravelling getting smashed every night, being abusive and throwing herself at other men. Oh the joy 😁
Spot on! That is exactly how she will be from now on - he'll be more lack the 'whack-a-mole' in her life now rather than a man!! Also we'll have the wedding and having another baby fiasco now! YAWN:sleep:.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So what will happen to DL IF the kids are going back to KH
She needs locking up for her part in it all. Deliberately coaching skank on how to keep those kids just to spite KH is evil beyond words. That is such an abuse of her position, that she should not be able to get away with it all. Not to mention the abuse and further damage she has helped inflict on those children.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.