Katie Price #379 KP & JJ using the 'L' word? Yet never spoken. Never heard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if MP post about V&A being all mine meant the kids in general rather than just those 2. Curiouser and curiouser

Reactions: 16
I hope it's not joint though, because whatever good KH does during his times will be undone by KFP who will continue on with her destructive behaviour.
Yes she will carry on telling kids all sorts. Did this with P & J. Slagging Peter off to those kid. Then saying awful things about Claire. And when he met Emily, she was saying terrible stuff about her & her family. She's a really nasty piece of work. Plus with a 50/50 split, the days they're with Kieran & Michelle they'll be safe, loved, healthy & have rules & structure, then those day's when she has them, they'll be fed unhealthy food, left to do as they please, go to bed when they like, no structure. Seems almost an impossible situation to navigate. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 43
I wonder if MP post about V&A being all mine meant the kids in general rather than just those 2. Curiouser and curiouser
Good point. I took it to mean that there would be no action against her with regards to the accusations or maybe she is just grateful that she has her children with her and not having to fight to see them. OR - maybe good news incoming!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Waiting for some good news today.

My new Avatar is of a drake that visits my garden everyday with his female duck.🦆🦆♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Yes she will carry on telling kids all sorts. Did this with P & J. Slagging Peter off to those kid. Then saying awful things about Claire. And when he met Emily, she was saying terrible stuff about her & her family. She's a really nasty piece of work. Plus with a 50/50 split, the days they're with Kieran & Michelle they'll be safe, loved, healthy & have rules & structure, then those day's when she has them, they'll be fed unhealthy food, left to do as they please, go to bed when they like, no structure. Seems almost an impossible situation to navigate. :cry:
They can get help though. Family therapy and individual. They would focus on building a child's independence of thought. So even though one parent might be destructive the idea is to help the child form their own opinions and recognise when behaviour isn't right. At least if contact went back to 50/50 or better that could happen. It's still much better than her being their only influence.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Surely any judge would see that as more harmful to B & J. Just when they a adjust to a secure, loving environment where their needs and welfare are a priority - it would be cruel to send them back to that drug addled zombie mum who doesn't give two hoots about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think we may all be under false hope that she's attended a court case. Could be another big let down again. :poop: :cry:
This thread is always like this willow. A real rollercoaster, small victories for us then she pulls a rabbit out of the hat and we get so grumpy and irritated. Karma sure is stretching this one out for us. I have no doubt she will be hung out to dry I just have no idea how long it’s gonna take 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 35
They can get help though. Family therapy and individual. They would focus on building a child's independence of thought. So even though one parent might be destructive the idea is to help the child form their own opinions and recognise when behaviour isn't right. At least if contact went back to 50/50 or better that could happen. It's still much better than her being their only influence.
Also,they would build up a stronger relationship as a family unit. Jett might hopefully get back to playing football and being with friends as well. I can see your point - it's better than nothing. I just don't think she deserves them that's all.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think we may all be under false hope that she's attended a court case. Could be another big let down again. :poop: :cry:
DC didn’t like or heart your comment? Maybe it means it’s not false hope? I don’t know lol give us somethinnngggggggggggg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Too much of a coincidence for her and Kieran to be in London on the same day though. She was also tracked down as being near the court building, keep the faith (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Jess gave the game away Willow, she posted a photo on IG of herself holding a drink outside James Smith the famous umbrella shop, I know that shop well, I’ve bought Mr SK a couple of proper fancy umbrellas there 🌂😁 it’s a short walk to the Royal Courts of Justice, a family court is conducted there. Pretty sure Skank was on her way there and K was also in London, I think we can finally say the process is now moving, a decision has been or is being made methinks.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Also,they would build up a stronger relationship as a family unit. Jett might hopefully get back to playing football and being with friends as well. I can see your point - it's better than nothing. I just don't think she deserves them that's all.
I suppose we'll have to wait and see. :D I think her talking about stress and not being able to say why is a clue. It's not going her way.

Reactions: 28
Jess gave the game away Willow, she posted a photo on IG of herself holding a drink outside James Smith the famous umbrella shop, I know that shop well, I’ve bought Mr SK a couple of proper fancy umbrellas there 🌂😁 it’s a short walk to the Royal Courts of Justice, a family court is conducted there. Pretty sure Skank was on her way there and K was also in London, I think we can finally say the process is now moving, a decision has been or is being made methinks. .
Past tense 👍❤❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 102
Straws I'm clutching,
Bunny's furniture assembling, her days out with K, J speaking to K on phone, J going to Farm school regularly, Carl meeting K, F4J throwing toys out of pram as will not get credit when B and J back with K, Alicia's desperate postings, Skank pretending to be healthy and not going on holiday yet, all her deflections, K happy in a suit in London, K and M toasting something?
Maybe the straws will knit into a Happy pic of those poor children back with their dad?
🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I suppose we'll have to wait and see. :D I think her talking about stress and not being able to say why is a clue. It's not going her way.
I am SO not good at waiting 😂. Lots of strong coffee OR Kylie wine needed!! 🍷😁🤞
---
Past tense 👍❤❤
IF the result is positive as we all hope, do you think she will willingly give them up now or would it need to be enforced? Apologies if you can't answer - just mulling things over as I sprout another grey hair!! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.