Katie Price #378 Is it Dean Gaffney In A Wig - Or Just Lipstick On A Pig?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least that photo with disgusting connotations has been removed from that twit Alicia's account.
---
Know what I’d be happy if because the photo was reported they traced the account to Beige Biffo. The Sun’s front page carrying pics of her being marched into the police station. Actually think that result would be better than it being traced to KP.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Are the gym pictures old, they seem different and faded compared to her recent JYY shoot pictures. 🤔
Screenshot_20240415-220226.jpg
Screenshot_20240415-221631.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Thanks Willow, I’m struggling, it’s annoying as it feels the answer to who is behind the A account is staring us in the face. There are so many clues and Helena has unearthed more today 👍🏾 I was on a longish train journey earlier and thought I’d do some digging, it passes the time 😁 Went through all of susiesoo’s posts to see if there any clues there, shame they left, blimey they did know stuff after all, and I now think they were genuine going through their history. They didn’t see the video at first but knew of it‘s existence, they eventually saw it a month after Skanky took B & J. They describe it exactly as it is, and to me it changes the picture rather, as I do now believe their claims about KH and his affairs, at the time I didn’t. It ain’t good reading what happened and to be honest I’m amazed his relationship with M survived, it wasn’t in a good place before everything blew up, I now think their comments with hindsight are credible.

I know many believe Skank or someone close to her is behind this A IG account, I kinda thought it very plausible, especially as the latest attack from the A account the other night, was precisely co-ordinated with the Skanky fan, both their posts were released within minutes of each other. I don’t believe they are the same person, so they obviously have been talking to each other to do that. I just dunno now, it screams Skank is launching these random attacks, but reading back on A’s screenshots (thanks everyone who saved them on here 👍🏾) it looks more and more as if this attack is a woman scorned who wants revenge on KH and MP, the fan account has just jumped on the bandwagon to support madam. The coincidence with Skank’s court troubles, may for once actually be that 🤷🏽‍♀️ it is weird they’ve decided to attack now though 🤷🏽‍♀️Anyway I’m on the train again tomorrow, I shall try to dig further 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

To be honest I feel a bit jaded with it all again, half way through April, the month I expect her to be in court to answer the BH charges, still two weeks I know, but I’m getting itchy about it all, she is still so cocky and FFS she is having another room gifted at the MM, she is still fronting it out, the double bankruptcy so far has publicly not changed a thing for her, nothing is outwardly happening. Honestly I need to see something accountable happening soon, I am not playing this waiting game very well anymore, we need answers, what is going on 🤷🏽‍♀️

I saw your post about AFP and her health failing as well Willow. I said last time I saw her, she was looking very sick, she is isn’t she. This accounts for Edna going there twice recently, Edna knows it’s possibly nearing the end, seems Skank’s not bothered though, she’s not been at all. Again why did AFP move there, who does this when you’re dying, it has to be financial, it has to be about hiding coin for her clan, gee the games all of them are playing, it must be exhausting to live this way, Anyway hang on Amy, Skank will use your passing in her fight against what I still believe is coming for her, seriously we need that BH to happen in the next two weeks 🙏🏾
You also have a super sleuth award my dear @SmillieKylie 🏆

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I went through both Helena, there not much content on the Jonny account, they arrived and left swiftly 🤷🏽‍♀️ They sound as if they are smoking crack on their posts, they are really weird, and their sex is debatable, a tattler asks them if they are male at one point, they say yes, who knows 🤦🏽‍♀️ and they are supportive of K, with a big agenda against M. Susie’s posts are actually constructed normally, none of Jonny’s nonsense, starts her posts supportive of K as well, they say he’s a lovely guy, this is back in the summer of 2022. They then know about M unfollowing him, it appears their cousin has informed them about what happened with various women, as they go to K’s classes, and they actually seem to be sad about it 🤷🏽‍♀️ Even when the video is described they aren’t celebratory about it for Skank, they just believe K has been very foolish, there isn’t an attack on M as Jonny is doing. I dunno what to make of Jonny, maybe they are an unhinged Skank, they sound like it 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 but Susie sounds real with what we now know. I was hoping Susie had left more clues, but she holds back all the time, I don’t think she is connected to Skank, but this story is so tangled anything is possible, give me strength with it all 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
I just keep coming back to the fact Jonny knew Kieran was going to be arrested . There's no way anyone could know that....unless they had been updated on a report they made themslves. I still think the 2 posters are linked, very suspicious timing and Soosie is playing 'nice cop'. It could easily be KP and a less rabid assistant. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve been pondering the Price Clan’s refusal to turn Skank in despite the suffering and circumstances that B and J now find in in.

Anyone else wondered if the reason none of the clan will expose her or fight B and J is down to how much of Skank’s actions they have ignored?

imagine if they were to go to the authorities and redtops and tell them the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, they’d be excoriated for the things they’ve turned a blind eye to. That’s why none of them will ever do the right thing, because they missed that boat over 5 years ago.

I hate freeloaders, they should be known as the freeloading clan.
First post, but only to say thank you for a new word. Excoriated required a Google!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve come to the exact same conclusion as you and agree with all of the above. I think susiesoo was 💯 genuine and accurate in hindsight. And that A account screams woman scorned to me.
Same here ! This is why it is sad some people get hard time when trying to reason why they also do not like KH and MP actions during this whole sorry saga with the kids
This whole episode stinks of a woman scorned ! It’s the ultimate revenge , she talked of tacky jewellery given to her (that was from a gifted promotion by KH) the stories about women at his gym classes confronting him etc all plausible , seems like she was actually into him and close to him at one stage enough for them to confide in each other about problems at home hence the leaked
Totally agree susiesoo account was genuine knowledge , and again this is why this thread shoots itself on the foot many times for jumping in with brutal attacks to any new posters that only they have knowledge (it recently happened with the account claiming to know JJ and now they have never come back )That account even knew KH was having a tattoo of Michelle at the time they made up and started following each other again , before he posted it , and it is fact that their relationship went through big drama around that time as MP posted about it

as for attacks on new posters, even saw it yesterday again ! It’s like no one allowed to come here to say anything new or different to what the majority decide is the whole truth and nothing but the truth

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Who was the poster who was affiliated or knew of Sam, the GFM person. Was it Angelic or something? Has she left the threads?

apologies if I’m thinking of the wrong person x

Reactions: 15
Funny thing is in your fab pics Pom is Lego boy doesn't look out of proportion 🤣😂😅😍😝
The thing is, in MAFS he seemed to have something about him, enough to get two nice girls interested in him, now he's a laughing stock, the child bride of an elderly butchered pervert.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.