Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww that's lovely thank you @MANDATORY 😊😊😊😍❤🥰🐾🐶🤗😘💖😘 xxxx

Copy and pasted ....

Haha awww Pom I was asking for you other day when it was all kicking off... needed see your little smiling face and all would calm down and be OK with the world xxxx😇🤣🤪😘❤💞

For you and sorry on late reply, as quite behind Love Pom ❤🥰❤🤗💖😘 xxx...

View attachment 2869784

and a pic from my achives 😀😊😘 xxx....

View attachment 2869786
Hahaha sooo funny little Pom thank you for those pics of you... you're gorgeous.. 🤣❤💛
and the twisted sister pics are hysterical....sending you loads of love .. 😘🥰😍hope you feel better soon xxx🙏👍💞

• Heart
Reactions: 15
RIGHT PEOPLE!! I took one for the team this afternoon and listened to that podcast. Jesus, it was dull:
Here it is: (YOU'RE WELCOME!!!)

Katie’s missed doing the pod. Sarcastic faux concern for Sophie being ill.

Katie brings it back to herself pretty quickly and tells us she’s ill too.

According to the papers she’s engaged and selling up and moving to Yorkshire. She and JJ are apparently going to be Sexperts.

So many bullshit stories – she can’t keep up. Why do the papers keep printing it – she’s cross because the “professionals” around her believe it all and it’s “just not the case.” (Professionals, as in connected to “all the stuff going on behind the scenes”) N.B, in my opinion this is the ONLY interesting snippet of information in the entire 30 minutes! What “professionals” does she mean?

Easter: doing loads with the kids. (Sophie tried to change the subject several times during this bit but KP was determined to say her piece on it).

• Egg hunt. Got loads of stuff from somewhere called Flying Tiger (how can a bankrupt afford that). Muddy garden wrecked her fluffy sliders (so don’t wear them outside you dozy cow!)
  • Jett likes the cinema “at least it gets him out the house.” Long, VERY boring chat about films they went to see and making out she’s supermum putting up with it “for the kids.” Tries to sing Kung Fu Fighting. (turned volume down for that)
  • Theatre – Back to the Future. Kids didn’t’ get it though, Went by train and had to film whole journey for Harvey. Meal at Gauchos (more expense?) She’s spoiled the kids by travelling world-wide with them and Bunny is always wanting caviar.
  • Longleat safari. “Stone ‘enge “ Drove past). JJ is (apparently) quite knowledgeable and explained how the stones were put there by aliens (Jesus wept!) Also, he knows a lot about how people live in North Korea. She listened to a podcast by Joe Rogan and is now angling to get herself on there.
  • Bunny trying out a pony (implied she’s looking to buy her one) She’s obsessed with riding. KP always said Princess was her mini-me but Bunny is overtaking her and is the only one out of the 5 kids who loves horses like her. “ I LOVE IT!!
  • Chessington.
  • Thorpe Park.

Then we had to sit through Sophie’s Easter hols too. She went to IoW two weekends on the trot. Daniel is apparently the golden boy. Katie wants to cadge a lift next time. She (SFP) also did a Spring Awakening Retreat and banged on about that for a bit too.

Then a bit about “Spotifier” music. Katie said, “ I’m such a geek. Send me your playlist.” More tit singing of songs they like.

TERRIBLE advert by both of them about something called Shopify, an app to help you set up your business.

Then it was all about the “bleeping nightmare” of Sophie’s kitchen with herslagging off B&Q Katie brought it back to herself, slagging off her Howdens kitchen. KP suggesting an ‘at home’ shoot at SFP and rent out both houses for shoot locations “once it’s done!”

Someone’s coming to look at SFP’s garden.

Daniel is Dennis (Mr Wilson). Fake grass etc.

SFP wants cottage garden long boring description of what she’s got/wants.

KFP wants a Love Island garden around the pool Feng Cheng. Want a landscaper to come and design/sort hers. (WHY, you dozy mare? It’s about to be bulldozed!!!)

Spiders – Jett wouldn’t stay in his bedroom for two nights as there was one in there. Woke up screaming/ exaggerating. She (apparently) cleared whole room out to find it. (Yeah right)

Plug for podcast tour. Going somewhere to look for costumes. Adrian press call (??) outfits. Wants her face all over the fabric for a dress.(!!!!) 2 per show. Mentioned for performing!! She wants the dress to come off mid-sing but not telling us anymore.

LONG bit about health kick. No alcohol. Gym. Mission. New addiction. Health and fitness, not surgery. Addictive personality Gemini. Doesn’t need alcohol with her personality.

Question Time – headlines

Katie hasn’t got any extensions in.

If she could make someone take a Truth pill. “Someone who’s done wrong to me. Truth comes out anyway. Journalists at the Sun.”

She hasn’t got one wrinkle. SFP thought she was 47 and KP said “I look good for my age if I’m 47!

Katie: I don’t agree with cheating full stop. Ha!

Thank Christ that’s over. DC16 deserves a bloody medal for sitting through that every week. NEVER AGAIN.
Cracking review, you’ve got the job from now on, you’re welcome 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
I agree with you judges or others higher up in society it's doubtful they'd have anything sexual or otherwise as she's always been a gobby twit and it wouldn't be worth the risk

There was that MP John Whittledale who got caught up with an ex page three girl. She got her five minutes of fame again and it ruined his career. I went to school with her and her twin, they didn't have a brain cell to rub together. However they loved their perseved fame and nottority. The boobie twins were not anywhere near the Skanks fame.
About twenty years ago, every Friday, there was a newsletter, very similar in vein to secret celeb, detailing all the dirty goings on at legal firms and chambers in London. It really was eye opening.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
RIGHT PEOPLE!! I took one for the team this afternoon and listened to that podcast. Jesus, it was dull:

According to the papers she’s engaged and selling up and moving to Yorkshire. She and JJ are apparently going to be Sexperts.

So many bullshit stories – she can’t keep up. Why do the papers keep printing it – she’s cross because the “professionals” around her believe it all and it’s “just not the case.” (Professionals, as in connected to “all the stuff going on behind the scenes”) N.B, in my opinion this is the ONLY interesting snippet of information in the entire 30 minutes! What “professionals” does she mean?

Easter: doing loads with the kids. (Sophie tried to change the subject several times during this bit but KP was determined to say her piece on it).

• Egg hunt. Got loads of stuff from somewhere called Flying Tiger (how can a bankrupt afford that). Muddy garden wrecked her fluffy sliders (so don’t wear them outside you dozy cow!)
  • Jett likes the cinema “at least it gets him out the house.” Long, VERY boring chat about films they went to see and making out she’s supermum putting up with it “for the kids.” Tries to sing Kung Fu Fighting. (turned volume down for that)
  • Theatre – Back to the Future. Kids didn’t’ get it though, Went by train and had to film whole journey for Harvey. Meal at Gauchos (more expense?) She’s spoiled the kids by travelling world-wide with them and Bunny is always wanting caviar.
  • Longleat safari. “Stone ‘enge “ Drove past). JJ is (apparently) quite knowledgeable and explained how the stones were put there by aliens (Jesus wept!) Also, he knows a lot about how people live in North Korea. She listened to a podcast by Joe Rogan and is now angling to get herself on there.
  • Bunny trying out a pony (implied she’s looking to buy her one) She’s obsessed with riding. KP always said Princess was her mini-me but Bunny is overtaking her and is the only one out of the 5 kids who loves horses like her. “ I LOVE IT!!
  • Chessington.
  • Thorpe Park.

Then we had to sit through Sophie’s Easter hols too. She went to IoW two weekends on the trot. Daniel is apparently the golden boy. Katie wants to cadge a lift next time. She (SFP) also did a Spring Awakening Retreat and banged on about that for a bit too.

Then a bit about “Spotifier” music. Katie said, “ I’m such a geek. Send me your playlist.” More tit singing of songs they like.

TERRIBLE advert by both of them about something called Shopify, an app to help you set up your business.

Then it was all about the “bleeping nightmare” of Sophie’s kitchen with herslagging off B&Q Katie brought it back to herself, slagging off her Howdens kitchen. KP suggesting an ‘at home’ shoot at SFP and rent out both houses for shoot locations “once it’s done!”

KFP wants a Love Island garden around the pool Feng Cheng. Want a landscaper to come and design/sort hers. (WHY, you dozy mare? It’s about to be bulldozed!!!)

Spiders – Jett wouldn’t stay in his bedroom for two nights as there was one in there. Woke up screaming/ exaggerating. She (apparently) cleared whole room out to find it. (Yeah right)

Plug for podcast tour. Going somewhere to look for costumes. Adrian press call (??) outfits. Wants her face all over the fabric for a dress.(!!!!) 2 per show. Mentioned for performing!! She wants the dress to come off mid-sing but not telling us anymore.

LONG bit about health kick. No alcohol. Gym. Mission. New addiction. Health and fitness, not surgery. Addictive personality Gemini. Doesn’t need alcohol with her personality.

If she could make someone take a Truth pill. “Someone who’s done wrong to me. Truth comes out anyway. Journalists at the Sun.”

She hasn’t got one wrinkle. SFP thought she was 47 and KP said “I look good for my age if I’m 47!

Thank Christ that’s over. DC16 deserves a bloody medal for sitting through that every week. NEVER AGAIN.
Ahhhh little dig at princess there, no longer favorite child, she's lining bunny up as the new fave mini me BFF

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

• Chessington.
  • Thorpe Park.

Thanks for doing that.

This bit stood out to me. Another example of her not realising how transparent her narcissism is. Yes Princess isn't your mini-me any more as she's too old to be forced into it now 🤦‍♀️

'Bunny trying out a pony (implied she’s looking to buy her one) She’s obsessed with riding. KP always said Princess was her mini-me but Bunny is overtaking her and is the only one out of the 5 kids who loves horses like her.''

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Didn't mention the fitness addiction from 2017 when skank joined the gym to get fit for the sponsored bike ride for the lung foundation or fitness addiction and the personal trainer skank employed to get her fit for the London marathon (that skank promised she would finish even if she had to crawl the entire distance because it was for mum and charity) but i didn't want to sound repetitive and comment about the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over.🤣😘
Marry me Stan, you're hilarious, an animal lover and cook good big meals. What a man!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm wondering if Pie-gate escalated and was actually meant to be the equivalent of someone slamming something down on a table in a strop. Couldn't see what sort of pudding it was but it wasn't in a bowl, (???or was it? That could have injured someone if so). Was it in a paper bag???? And she flung it round the door, not intending for it to smash onto the bed and make a mess or be aimed AT Bunny?
Disclaimer: not trying to make excuses but to rationalise what we saw.

Reactions: 22
Christ knows what she’s got on Woods then🙀
It was always my theory that she encourages them to be quite open and probably indulges them in whatever fetish they like ( at least at the beginning). Then later she will use it against them or shame them with it. I think that's been pretty much proven by what Alex said.
I guessed Carl had some sort of 'doll' fetish.

• Haha
Thanks for your update about the GFM DC. I hope it has done it's work and elicited a good result for KH in the family courts (if that is what all this latest crap is about and Kipper has been hammered finally) and that's thanks to Sam for helping, I hope they're ok & have shut it because no more funds are needed now as it's all sorted 🙏
Folks who have been on here a very long time have never doubted that you are a 'trusty' I've been here since about, oh I dunno, thread bloody 15 or something & had to ask 3 times for a Wiki 🤣 You've never done anything other than help the folks scammed by the Skank.
I hope something comes out soon that puts all this tit show to bed once and for all ❤
I love that you’ve posted this Facey….there are people that have contributed to this thread for a VERY long time that speak sense even if they have to take a break from the repetitive bullshit every now and then. There are also people that have gone out of their way to try and help the Trustees by giving them as much info in their efforts to get justice for everyone that KP owes. I also absolutely trust the ‘Sam’ who set up the GFM for KH. I personally have not donated to it but I have very personal reasons for not doing so (nothing to do with KH/MP or anyone else). What does my head in (not policing just stating my POV) are people that are people that have gone into complete and utter ‘rinse and repeat’ mode spouting the same 💩 over and over again. Some of this 💩 is justified by saying “I don’t even know if this is true (so why bring it up then?!?🤦‍♀️)” and other ‘rinse and repeat’ tit has been called out with genuine facts and figures BUT STILL GOES ON!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I'm wondering if Pie-gate escalated and was actually meant to be the equivalent of someone slamming something down on a table in a strop. Couldn't see what sort of pudding it was but it wasn't in a bowl, (???or was it? That could have injured someone if so). Was it in a paper bag???? And she flung it round the door, not intending for it to smash onto the bed and make a mess or be aimed AT Bunny?
Also not wanting to get into the whole blame vs. explain again but everyone involved seemed to be in nightwear. So maybe the kids came back from KPs and then one of them went into the kitchen when they were supposed to be in bed, maybe that's why it wasn't in a bowl? Bedtime would be a strange time to be eating.... or flinging puddin' when everyone is supposed to be going to bed.

Reactions: 9
Everything with her will be transactional, it’s how she’s wired. Her needs come 1st , it has to enhance her life or give her some level of control. She has to call the shots and would play every dirty trick in the book the “ win” as she sees it. I’m sure there are serial killers out there with more sympathy and empathy. Kipper has none

I was thinking , apart from cunts what her supporters would be called. kIPPERITES or SKANKONIANS or does anyone have any other good ideas
Kipperatti, Thickeratti, Skankeratti, Braindead Bints.

• Haha
  • Heart
Katie price #378

Kipper thinks she’s Wellard, hope the judge gives her a red card

• Haha
  • Heart
Nothing would surprise me with Skank, listening to the AR recording and all the crap with PA she must have done. She wants to punish the ex husbands for leaving and in her eyes humiliating her, rather than taking any responsibility for her being the problem. I'm not sure whether CW will get the same amount of venom. Skank does like drip feeding the tabloids, saving things for another trashy book. She hasn't got any kids from CW so that might be his saving grace. Although she does seem to have hit the self destruction button, I have a feeling they'll be a lot more coming out in the next few weeks. Unless she's sent to prison and will be on suicide watch because of her poor mental health
She didn’t have children with Alex either and look what happened to him.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
just reading your post @SmillieKylie and had to do a double take as I’m in Hampshire and close to Winchester……. sadly I’m not associated with Southampton (unless you say having my nails done next door to where Dishy Rishy’s parents had a chemist connects me!)

Keep on with your digging. Guessing being in a Spoons no Kylie Wine available. I do know they sell Villa Maria Sauvignon Blanc by the glass as my mother informs me - she frequents the one in Bournemouth along with her friend - and delights in saying how cheap a glass is there!
My other half who incidentally is also from Hampshire but closer to Skank, says that us girls from round here are posh birds.
I'm looking forward to @SmillieKylie digging up as much dirt as she can 😁

• Heart
I love that you’ve posted this Facey….there are people that have contributed to this thread for a VERY long time that speak sense even if they have to take a break from the repetitive bullshit every now and then. There are also people that have gone out of their way to try and help the Trustees by giving them as much info in their efforts to get justice for everyone that KP owes. I also absolutely trust the ‘Sam’ who set up the GFM for KH. I personally have not donated to it but I have very personal reasons for not doing so (nothing to do with KH/MP or anyone else). What does my head in (not policing just stating my POV) are people that are people that have gone into complete and utter ‘rinse and repeat’ mode spouting the same 💩 over and over again. Some of this 💩 is justified by saying “I don’t even know if this is true (so why bring it up then?!?🤦‍♀️)” and other ‘rinse and repeat’ tit has been called out with genuine facts and figures BUT STILL GOES ON!!!!
No worries, I've always trusted DC as have a lot of others since the day dot as we've all been here to see everything that's gone on for a long time so felt the need to say so, I speak as I find. ❤ Once this is all sorted, I'm sure everything will come out, as it should. Nobody needs to say if they've donated/not donated, it's personal choice, I said that yonks ago here and elsewhere and those yapping on publicly about folks insisting on refunds is just the same, personal choice if they do or don't. And I'm suspecting the majority will not.
I know there's been no wrongdoing anywhere, we shall see once it's all sorted xx

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Allegedly, it was 🍎 pie. J picked it up and threw it against the door. Perhaps there were two pies?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.