Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone find the story that relates to this when they google?

'BITTER Katie Price is to lift the lid on her X-rated sex life with Peter Andre 2009''

I think it may have been archived on Digital Spy? I was reading it yesterday and now I can't find it?

She pretty much in 2009 threatened to reveal all Pete's sex secrets......it would fit in with the dossier Alex mentioned.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Back from hols abroad, now at Mum’s, in a South East Devon town, yeah think I’ve got a comment. Mr SK has taken my daughter to a swimming pool, this is his job as I’ve been told I’m not fun in the pool as I don’t like my hair getting wet, being that it turns into a monstrous frizzy mess of a thing. I look like I’ve had an electric shock. My daughter knows me well, she gets it, so we part company and mom has gone to the pub across the road, to wait for them. Hey it’s past 3pm, I’m on hols, a girl deserves her wine at this time of day on her break from reality 🍷😁

So I order a drink, settle down to check out the latest from the world of Skank. I’m in a Spoons, I don’t really do Spoons, I’m a fancy bar kinda girl(snob)but it’s across the road from the pool. I believe I’m in a town of a tattle member, I don’t remember who it was, but they will know what pub I’m in, it’s a smallish town 😁 As Mr SK and little SK left, I thought to myself I doubt anything monumental has exploded regarding that lying, grifting biaaaaatch, and laughed about the chances of a mini war breaking out on Tattle, imagine that I thought ‼💥………….Kylie fired up her laptop, takes a sip of her wine, scans through a few recent pages of the Skanky world shenanigans……..Oh My🤦🏽‍♀️😱

View attachment 2869246

Ooh la la, well, things have gone very Pete Tong haven’t they, I’m not sure what to make of much of it yet, but those poor kids, gee this sorry saga has got a lot darker and depressing. I put my headphones on and listened to Skank’s latest podcast, just to see if I could work out where her head’s at. What trash she speaks, I really think she’s some sort of psychopath, she is still carrying on as normal, emphasising all the mom things she does, really Skank, now 🤦🏽‍♀️ One thing though she keeps saying, is there is stuff going on that she can’t talk about, this is clearly the family court, so something g is happening, let’s hope this is why the video has been released, she’s rattled, this is her latest roll of the dice to smear KH and M, I do believe it probably comes from her camp.

Gotta say as well, how the f*ck has she got a new book deal, my use of the 🤦🏽‍♀️ emoji is getting ridiculous 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
Unbelievable, the book deal wasn’t a lie and is coming out in a few months. This is a reputable publisher, they published Boy George’s latest biography, and have many best sellers on their books.

Again, I didn’t think this would happen, what stories has she fabricated, that their lawyers would be ok with, and agree to publish and promote 🤷🏽‍♀️ This isn’t a self published book, she has found a proper publisher to pump out her lies, honestly I’m gobsmacked that she still continues lying about everything and no one is stopping her. When is that bloody court date coming to nail her once and for all, publicly expose her, so that anyone still running with her narrative will be torn down with her. It has to happen soon, or her version of events will continue unchallenged, another book of lies and libel following on from AFP’s (all the attacks dictated by Skank) for her sorry bunch of fans to lovingly consume, and send her praise and adoration for being so brave and honest 🤦🏽‍♀️ I see we still wait for news on anything regarding the courts, tumbleweed still rolls down that road 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

I’ve also just conducted some digging on that Alicia account. I see some of you Sherlock people have discovered it appears to be coming from Hampshire. All the photos are fake, I also see Tattlers have tracked most of them down, their dog is actually a photo from a north Devon website. Whoever it is, I’ve found where the first post came from using geo data on IG, you cant fake that. I don’t know if it means anything but it was posted from the Itchen Valley, Winchester, they are also associated closely with Southampton as well. No one has set up an account with fake data 18 months ago to fool us, they’ve just made a big mistake at hiding where they are from, I believe this area is where this person lives, or did reside at when they created the account. I haven’t got time to check if that ties in with anyone we are aware of, maybe a tattler might know, mean anything to anyone 🤔 I see some have speculated this account and the Polly woman are the same person, I’d say they are not, but I’d need to dig further to check this.

I have a lot more I could say, but I have to think about it, and I’m still on hols and can’t be bothering trying to decipher it to be honest, my brain is on peace and love mode, and I don’t actually know what to make of some of it. This story has never been black and white, it’s always been puzzling and unfathomable at times, but it’s become extremely murky now, there are bad faith actors springing up everywhere, it’s complete chaos in every direction, with two children being massively failed and having their lives ruined at the centre of it all. I will say yet again though, someone remove those children from Skank NOW, anywhere but under her feckless dangerous custody, the woman has lost her mind, they should be nowhere near her. 50/50 is no good either, in fact it’s virtually impossible given the allegations flying around, I just don’t know how this can be resolved other than taking them completely away from Skank, giving her only limited supervised access rights. There is no doubt in my mind that Skank is a dangerous vindictive extremely nasty person, but she still has many fighting in her corner, people who are influencing a situation that keeps this status quo in place. Sorry I don’t feel positive about the kids, I feel she has had them too long, they are still with her, it’s clear to me they are both very damaged now and whatever happens next, they will struggle with their teenage years going forward, they face many difficulties now.

There are also other things that trouble me, to be honest have always troubled me somewhat, but I’ve previously set them aside (not the GFM, I always thought that legit, I see just confirmed by DC) I need to delve deeper before I make comment on some recent events, some things I’ve never really touched on don’t add up, ohhhh I’ve gone all Festival of Bins, no one likes that 🤦🏽‍♀️

Anyway for now, that’s all I’ve got to say, despite all the heavy 💩 going down she still stumbles on, still outwardly untouched, as usual we wait, give me strength 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ and yes I will order another 🍷it’s needed reading the latest tattle updates, I ain’t seeing much light sadly, but answers must appear soon, and at least I don’t have frizzy hair from the pool, I can still smile at life 🥴

Might add, it’s still a fake relationship I have a theory as to why it’s still in play, but I’ve chatted long enough now, gee take me away from tattle for a week and it seems I can tattle too much…..enough Kylie 🥴🤦🏽‍♀️
---
1712847078366.png
Hello, is it me you're looking for....
1712847117925.png
as was once sung by the great Lionel Ritchie...! I assume you're in the PM which is a 'spoons.... Welcome and may the weather stay fine...! xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Absolutely, it must have put a strain on their relationship with the ex breaking the restraining order early on in the year woth tormenting m etc and then having to go to court again ..she only just had apollo so her hormones would probably be erratic anyway, but m did put on ig about trust etc around July so most likely there was a bad patch which obviously resolved it self as kh put a gushing post in Oct about m.
Skank can't stand that either, she has tried to split them up ever since they got together..
I thought this too. M could have had post-natal issues. No it doesn't make the behaviour on the video good but it does happen. Sometimes to extremes in some cases.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Can anyone find the story that relates to this when they google?

'BITTER Katie Price is to lift the lid on her X-rated sex life with Peter Andre 2009''

I think it may have been archived on Digital Spy? I was reading it yesterday and now I can't find it?

She pretty much in 2009 threatened to reveal all Pete's sex secrets......it would fit in with the dossier Alex mentioned.
She’s Stephen Bear x10 and I do not get why people aren’t seeing it. She’s a bleeping predator and an abuser, has been for years and years.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
My theory, though totally unfounded, is that K and M were going through a bad patch in June 2022, it happens. K is doing his boot camp, surrounded by fit and friendly faces. He has maybe become a little bit too close to some of these, including passing them some of the trinkets he received for free. Whether that progressed further, who knows. Or maybe one of them would have liked it to go further. During this, he showed or sent the video to prove how hard his home life was getting. There was a poster on here who said he trained her cousin and that he was always moaning about his home life. He and M split briefly, made things up, and somehow the video made it into KP hands. She’s now in final chance saloon and doesn’t care what damage she causes. Sounds plausible to me
If (big IF) this is what actually happened, then it's vile behaviour. Sharing a video of your kids in anguish at the hands of your partner just to get sympathy and sex from someone would be twisted. No excuse. Would anyone here actually defend that? I don't know if this is what happened, in fairness to KH.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’ve been told people are still doubting the GFM 🥱
The GFM has done its checks on numerous occasions, this includes, getting Sam to produce bank statements showing where the funds have been sent to and Kieran confirming receipt of said funds.
Sam will be closing the GFM asap as some people think it is funny/clever to send sarcastic messages to them.
I’m sure this will be copied and pasted where it needs to be!!
I am so sad to hear that - so close and yet so far it now seems. I hope this doesn't derail things so close to the finish line - but this was their goal all along wasn't it?

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Back from hols abroad, now at Mum’s, in a South East Devon town, yeah think I’ve got to comment, even on my hols 🥴 Mr SK has taken my daughter to a swimming pool, this is his job as I’ve been told I’m not fun in the pool as I don’t like my hair getting wet, being that it turns into a monstrous frizzy mess of a thing. I look like I’ve had an electric shock. My daughter knows me well, she gets it, so we part company and mom has gone to the pub across the road, to wait for them. Hey it’s past 3pm, I’m on hols, a girl deserves her wine at this time of day on her break from reality 🍷😁

So I order a drink, settle down to check out the latest from the world of Skank. I’m in a Spoons, I don’t really do Spoons, I’m a fancy bar kinda girl(snob)but it’s across the road from the pool. I believe I’m in a town of a tattle member, I don’t remember who it was, but they will know what pub I’m in, it’s a smallish town 😁 As Mr SK and little SK left, I thought to myself I doubt anything monumental has exploded regarding that lying, grifting biaaaaatch, and laughed about the chances of a mini war breaking out on Tattle, imagine that I thought ‼💥………….Kylie fired up her laptop, takes a sip of her wine, scans through a few recent pages of the Skanky world shenanigans……..Oh My🤦🏽‍♀️😱

View attachment 2869246

Ooh la la, well, things have gone very Pete Tong haven’t they, I’m not sure what to make of much of it yet, but those poor kids, gee this sorry saga has got a lot darker and depressing. I put my headphones on and listened to Skank’s latest podcast, just to see if I could work out where her head’s at. What trash she speaks, I really think she’s some sort of psychopath, she is still carrying on as normal, emphasising all the mom things she does, really Skank, now 🤦🏽‍♀️ One thing though she keeps saying, is there is stuff going on that she can’t talk about, this is clearly the family court, so something is happening, let’s hope this is why the video has been released, she’s rattled, this is her latest roll of the dice to smear KH and M, I do believe it probably comes from her camp in some way, or she's happy for it to appear, she's certainly not shutting it down

Gotta say as well, how the f*ck has she got a new book deal, my use of the 🤦🏽‍♀️ emoji is getting ridiculous 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
Unbelievable, the book deal wasn’t a lie and is coming out in a few months. This is a reputable publisher, they published Boy George’s latest biography, and have many best sellers on their books.

Again, I didn’t think this would happen, what stories has she fabricated, that their lawyers would be ok with, and agree to publish and promote 🤷🏽‍♀️ This isn’t a self published book, she has found a proper publisher to pump out her lies, honestly I’m gobsmacked that she still continues lying about everything and no one is stopping her. When is that bloody court date coming to nail her once and for all, publicly expose her, so that anyone still running with her narrative will be torn down with her. It has to happen soon, or her version of events will continue unchallenged, another book of lies and libel following on from AFP’s (all the attacks dictated by Skank) for her sorry bunch of fans to lovingly consume, and send her praise and adoration for being so brave and honest 🤦🏽‍♀️ I see we still wait for news on anything regarding the courts, tumbleweed still rolls down that road 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

I’ve also just conducted some digging on that Alicia account. I see some of you Sherlock people have discovered it appears to be coming from Hampshire. All the photos are fake, I also see Tattlers have tracked most of them down, their dog is actually a photo from a north Devon website. Whoever it is, I’ve found where the first post came from using geo data on IG, you cant fake that. I don’t know if it means anything but it was posted from the Itchen Valley, Winchester, they are also associated closely with Southampton as well. No one has set up an account with fake data 18 months ago to fool us, they’ve just made a big mistake at hiding where they are from, I believe this area is where this person lives, or did reside at when they created the account. I haven’t got time to check if that ties in with anyone we are aware of, maybe a tattler might know, mean anything to anyone 🤔 I see some have speculated this account and the Polly woman are the same person, I’d say they are not, but I’d need to dig further to check this.

I have a lot more I could say, but I have to think about it, and I’m still on hols and can’t be bothering trying to decipher it to be honest, my brain is on peace and love mode, and I don’t actually know what to make of some of it. This story has never been black and white, it’s always been puzzling and unfathomable at times, but it’s become extremely murky now, there are bad faith actors springing up everywhere, it’s complete chaos in every direction, with two children being massively failed and having their lives ruined at the centre of it all. I will say yet again though, someone remove those children from Skank NOW, anywhere but under her feckless dangerous custody, the woman has lost her mind, they should be nowhere near her. 50/50 is no good either, in fact it’s virtually impossible given the allegations flying around, I just don’t know how this can be resolved other than taking them completely away from Skank, giving her only limited supervised access rights. There is no doubt in my mind that Skank is a dangerous vindictive extremely nasty person, but she still has many fighting in her corner, people who are influencing a situation that keeps this status quo in place. Sorry I don’t feel positive about the kids, I feel she has had them too long, they are still with her, it’s clear to me they are both very damaged now and whatever happens next, they will struggle with their teenage years going forward, they face many difficulties now.

There are also other things that trouble me, to be honest have always troubled me somewhat, but I’ve previously set them aside (not the GFM, I always thought that legit, I see just confirmed by DC) I need to delve deeper before I make comment on some recent events, some things I’ve never really touched on don’t add up, ohhhh I’ve gone all Festival of Bins, no one likes that 🤦🏽‍♀️

Anyway for now, that’s all I’ve got to say, despite all the heavy 💩 going down she still stumbles on, still outwardly untouched, as usual we wait, give me strength 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ and yes I will order another 🍷it’s needed reading the latest tattle updates, I ain’t seeing much light sadly, but answers must appear soon, and at least I don’t have frizzy hair from the pool, I can still smile at life 🥴

Might add, it’s still a fake relationship I have a theory as to why it’s still in play, but I’ve chatted long enough now, gee take me away from tattle for a week and it seems I can tattle too much…..enough Kylie 🥴🤦🏽‍♀️
---
That account also has super fan Fran following, and doesn’t appear to be recent either ! (I think follower lists are most recent first )
I definitely think all the prolific posters defending KP all over social media are the same person or are a group / posse of people wanting to cause trouble,

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
So happy I finally got a thread! Might be my swan song as I have to say these last couple of days have not been pleasant and some behaviour has been beyond questionable. I mean, who the duck thinks it’s ok to lash out at people with different opinions and, even worse, call them out for visiting other threads? I looked at the KH thread and it enabled me to consider other angles and become more objective and I can’t get my head around some people taking it upon themselves to decide which posters ought to be piled on and which should be worshipped. Also, the minimising of abuse absolutely took my breath away - if KP had been shown doing that there would be cries for her to be burnt at the stake. Some even stooped as low as blaming the children which literally blew my mind.

I come on here for the banter and the hilarity and also because I want to see Skank brought to justice and until these last few days I’ve loved it. It certainly turned into an echo chamber with a perceived hierarchy which, when you think about it, is an absolute load of nonsense, we are all anonymous posters on an internet forum. I hope it can get back to normal after the recent lunacy

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 85
Sad thing is I bet she records her partner's at the start of relationships , when it's at its peak. I don't think she enters any relationship with good intentions. She just sees what she can gain from them.

Even her kids I think she treats them like a 6 year old does a gerbil. Excited to start then boredom when the monotony of normal life sets in. Same with her pets.

Reactions: 44
So happy I finally got a thread! Might be my swan song as I have to say these last couple of days have not been pleasant and some behaviour has been beyond questionable. I mean, who the duck thinks it’s ok to lash out at people with different opinions and, even worse, call them out for visiting other threads? I looked at the KH thread and it enabled me to consider other angles and become more objective and I can’t get my head around some people taking it upon themselves to decide which posters ought to be piled on and which should be worshipped. Also, the minimising of abuse absolutely took my breath away - if KP had been shown doing that there would be cries for her to be burnt at the stake. Some even stooped as low as blaming the children which literally blew my mind.

I come on here for the banter and the hilarity and also because I want to see Skank brought to justice and until these last few days I’ve loved it. It certainly turned into an echo chamber with a perceived hierarchy which, when you think about it, is an absolute load of nonsense, we are all anonymous posters on an internet forum. I hope it can get back to normal after the recent lunacy
Absolutely brilliant post.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If (big IF) this is what actually happened, then it's vile behaviour. Sharing a video of your kids in anguish at the hands of your partner just to get sympathy and sex from someone would be twisted. No excuse. Would anyone here actually defend that? I don't know if this is what happened, in fairness to KH.
The difference is Mrs B . It's not illegal. It's unwise and maybe misguided or maybe idiotic.

What someone is doing with putting it on the internet for millions of people to view........and harassing people over their alleged sex lives
definitely is. That tips into different territory because it's planned with malicious intent to destroy people's lives. It's deprived and sadistic whereas someone possibly sharing a video once has made a cock up they would likely regret.
---

Where has anyone blamed the children? No-one has.

Reactions: 19
What an absolute Shitshow all of this truly is .
So much poison , revenge, lies, abuse … and that of top of the usual drink , drugs, attention seeking , criminal actubitynarcissism etc.

I will say this - I’m not saying I think it proves anything one way or the other because if we’ve learned anything in the Life Of Price , absolutely nothing is what it seems.

BUT , I remember when I joined this thread & there was a common belief that she “ got away with stuff” because of sexual or drug taking evidence she’d kept on people throughout the years .

Well it seemed outlandish then , just as it does now typing it out .

But we HAVE learned today that she has a long history going back at least as far as Andre , of videotaping and keeping sexual footage of people taken without their knowledge.

And we all know she’s had a hell of a lot of cock since then.
It’s sickening .
But we are living in interesting times & seemingly every other day a new revelation painting her & those surrounding her in darker & darker hues .
I was just thinking the same. It seems ridiculous and far fetched, but maybe she really has got incriminating videos on certain people in some kind of powerful job.

Reactions: 24
I was on quite a long drive today...thought I'd listen to the podcast. I nearly choked when she came out with this towards the end......'Young kids don't need a phone unless it's to contact your parents or something. But if you're young you don't really leave your kids anyway do you....well I don't.' I hope someone's told Dim Lynne the bad news about her job now that stay at home Price is with the kids 24/7 🙄
It was telling that she said that her dad would have to buy her a Nokia if he wanted her to be able to get in contact with him.

Taking away the social media was probably a condition set on her after the recent activity of B online but it does also seem like she’s stopping any free contact between B and KH through sticking to this (which will also likely be blamed on KH - ‘it’s your dads fault, he didn’t want you to have a phone and that’s why you can’t text him’ - again, not thinking of what’s best for B!

Reactions: 38
I transcribed loosely from the Alex Reid podcast.

Bits of this would support what F4J has said about abuse in KP's hands. KP was absolutely not bothered about her kids seeing videos of sex with partners and potentially their own dad as she had a collection of videos and images on the laptop they were playing with.
Alex claims she filmed him and her 'every time'. He's seen more than one piece of footage of himself. So it would seem she keeps
extensive footage and photos of ex-partners.
She wants to destroy people so badly and feels so entitled to do it she openly shows her illegally recorded revenge porn to people such as solicitors and judges in court. She is a voyeur / sex offender and doesn't care who knows it.

( About revenge porn) It was done purposefully to destroy me, financially, physically, mentally.
Went to court in 2017, KP said in court she had evidence of Alex’s depravity
They had court recess and had to watch the video, it was of her and Alex having sex.
She said ‘this is what you get if you mess with me’.
He couldn’t believe she’d what she’d just said, threatening him in front of lawyers and solicitors, asked if his lawyers if anything could be done and they said it cost money
Feels he has PTSD from the stress of the court cases and seeing headlines
Presenter How many years did the revenge porn gone on?
Alex - it still is, 12 years
I have 3 different police investigations going on Essex, Hampshire and Manchester police
I’ve had a considerable amount of threats, I’ve only had one this year, at the beginning of the year and we get phone calls, so we have traces on the phone calls, If someone’s calling you up and they’re talking intimate things, only people privy to the intimate things, that’s different. I mean I’ve had that a lot. I was blackmailed in 2013, around the time of that other case I was talking about when Katie shared that video with my lawyers. I was blackmailed at the same time with another case.
Presenter -Give me an example of that blackmail. Alex - They ahhh ( long pause) Kate’s laptop went missing, a week before this court-case. On that laptop was a sex dossier of lots of different people. Peter Andre, myself, and I remember seeing this, coming in one day and the kids were at the table and they were playing with the laptop and up pops these videos, What the? and I saw a video, an image of like…I ran over and I slammed it shut. I went, what you doing? I went absolutely crazy. Delete this at once! How come you took…and I saw it wasn’t just me it was other people on there and she promised me it was gone, deleted.
You know and that was a year, I was with her and so a couple of years later when I was in court I saw this video, it was a different video and she’d filmed us doing…she’d filmed us all the time and I wasn’t aware. I was not aware. As much as I’m an extrovert, I don’t want that stuff out there, especially not when I've got children….and literally being threatened on TV shows like This Morning, GMTV, Loose Women. Literally, directly threatening me, telling me I’d better shut up, all that is going to come out.
I’m like, hmm it was just before 2015 before the revenge porn laws came up. I’m not ashamed but I’m embarrassed.
Presenter- how did you deal with that
Alex - I was suicidal….I went to train, train like a demon, it’s escapism. Wanted to feel numb. I took some drugs.
( He felt he needed to take risky fights with complete killers to distract himself), had therapy, at times thought ‘I’d rather not be here right now’.

There’s a certain person, who’s managed to get off with everything, every time.
presenter- how many court cases have you had with Jordan Alex- I dunno, 10, 20, hearings. Revenge porn, that was the main one.
Presenter - How much have you spent?
Alex - Half a million, the sad thing is, it affects everyone around me.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 85
Trying to recover from illness and have too much time on my hands; so I thought I would post these shots together to highlight the inconsistencies and draw some implications (then I will move on). The fact the Alicia page tagged PollyannasKitchen and then tried to feign ignorance and shock at her being involved was particularly stupid. It makes zero sense for the Alicia account to reply on behalf of Pollyanna, she has already replied publicly elsewhere! I strongly suspect this was an error and I would now guess that Alicia and Pollyanna are the same person or Pollyanna is an admin on the Alicia page at the very least.
KP tagged Pollyanna In Jan 2023 and I think this is not the only mention of her. It is therefore not much of a stretch to say they must be on friendly terms. If this Pollyanna feels wronged by Kieran for whatever reason (maybe rejected by him) she could well be aligning herself with Skanky. Whether she was ever sent the video or is just claiming she was to fit a KP created narrative - we will probably never know. She/Alicia are certainly in the thick of it now. I think someone has deliberately antagonised F4J over the GFM and tried to rally anyone with a grudge against Kieran. It seems like a coordinated effort and has KP at the heart of it.
What astounds me is that all of these people seem completely unconcerned that innocent children are the collateral damage.
Now I am off to watch the Alex Reid podcast.
Fancy putting, she is on benefits and implying she hasn't got a personality, that reeks of somebody who is jealous and has a personal grudge, the video is about what's gone on not what they have or haven't got or whether she has a personality is irrelevant, they outed thereselves by putting those ridiculous statements.

Reactions: 36
The difference is Mrs B . It's not illegal. It's unwise and maybe misguided or maybe idiotic.

What someone is doing with putting it on the internet for millions of people to view........and harassing people over their alleged sex lives
definitely is. That tips into different territory because it's planned with malicious intent to destroy people's lives. It's deprived and sadistic whereas someone possibly sharing a video once has made a cock up they would likely regret.
---

Where has anyone blamed the children? No-one has.
I absolutely agree whoever put it on the internet, particularly showing distressed half dressed children, is an absolute disgrace and should face sanctions.

I do think sharing a video with someone that features your children crying in anguish at the hands of your partner just to get sex would be more than unwise and idiotic, it's twisted and possibly sadistic. (again big IFs because I don't know if this happened). It would call into question for me how good a father he actually is, and how much of the family image promoted on IG is curated vs the reality.

I also agree KP is an evil witch and the worst parent by far out of all involved

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.