Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the same fitness addiction skank had in 2018 with Boyson when skank blagged all that free gym equipment or the same fitness addiction skank had in 2019 when skank was holed up with Al during lockdown or the same fitness addiction skank had in 2020 when skank joined the gym to get fit because of her broken trotters or the same fitness addiction skank had in 2021 when skank blagged all the free gym equipment for H and sink boy turned his garage into a gym or the same fitness addiction skank had in 2022 when skank joined the gym with sink boy because she looked bloated in the holiday snaps or later in 2022 when skank joined a different gym later that year after just having her tits done or the same fitness addiction 2023 when skank joined the gym because she needed to get ready for "big things" in the pipeline but never actually went to the gym. 🤔
I think for people's well being they have gym's in prison. So maybe she's trying to get her head around what the machine's all do, so she doesn't look stupid in front of all the other inmates. Otherwise., I think she's got a bit of :poop: dripping off her chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I really don't know how to put into words what I am thinking but it's enough to say that I have been knocked sideways at these children's privacy being violated in such a disgusting way. They have enough problems on their plate as it is, with their whole family problems constantly paraded on SM for likes and 💷. This is a very dark road being trodden now with only tragedy at the end of it - most likely to be suffered to the true victims in this sorry saga, the children. KP as their mother should have stepped in to shut this down for their sake alone. She should have been just as horrified as the rest of us at their pictures being put out there this way. There is clearly no moral compass here on her part. Her only passions are revenge and control.
For all of these claims that she has taken the children to lots of places, there is no evidence what so ever, nor have there been many photos of her either 🤷‍♀️. All we have are delusions of her newly attained sainthood where she is now a model mother,now living a clean -living, healthy life.

She is lashing out and bringing out her big guns because she knows that she WILL lose everything. HMRC will not let go of this and despite her best efforts, she cannot hold back time. She is getting older, losing her looks and figure due to her chosen lifestyle. She could have turned things around anytime she wanted to, we all have that power. She didn't want to. She won't listen to anyone. Now it is coming back to bite her with a vengeance.

She is using her children as human shields to keep the wolves at bay, it will not work.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
So I’m thinking Pollyanna and Alicia are one the same person polly being the real one Alicia being a Pseudonym, polly is hell bent on revenge on KH but wanted to use a fake alias to do so, using Alicia probably (made because KH blocked her real account and she wanted to spy ) she wanted to see how many others had been used by him only among the conversation last night she messed up on who’s account she was posting, I think she passed this on to KP back in nov 22 and they have kept in touch since, I then think KP showed the unprofessional SW lynne rickwood who would have informed her the pie throwing alone wouldn’t be enough to cause serious concern but recording in their bedroom would and KP danced a merry dance knowing she could use this, I then think more recently KP has told polly the case is dropped no concern kids are going back and Polly has released it as a final parting shot, because if she didn’t want to talk if she didn’t want any role she’d have kept quiet.
Why would you want to embarrass yourself like that in front of complete strangers? And from your business page? Pollyanna must feel really stupid this morning, really stupid!!
---
Is this the same fitness addiction skank had in 2018 with Boyson when skank blagged all that free gym equipment or the same fitness addiction skank had in 2019 when skank was holed up with Al during lockdown or the same fitness addiction skank had in 2020 when skank joined the gym to get fit because of her broken trotters or the same fitness addiction skank had in 2021 when skank blagged all the free gym equipment for H and sink boy turned his garage into a gym or the same fitness addiction skank had in 2022 when skank joined the gym with sink boy because she looked bloated in the holiday snaps or later in 2022 when skank joined a different gym later that year after just having her tits done or the same fitness addiction 2023 when skank joined the gym because she needed to get ready for "big things" in the pipeline but never actually went to the gym. 🤔
Yep, sounds like the same fitness addiction Stan 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just seen this and I think it kind of puts the kids clip into perspective 😅
Some people might be perfect parents with perfect kids but i for 1 can admit that ive lost my tit with my kids sometimes when at the brink of insanity 🤣
and i can also admit that when i was little i could be a little tit and definitely did this a few times 😬🤣🤣
sorry if you don't find it funny but 🤣🤣

Ps if you follow this lad on ista you can see him and his mum have a fab relationship so it's obviously not child abuse he was experiencing 🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Alicia taken video & posts down now but vid still up on The.Pricey insta.

Either parent could easily comment a cease & desist note on the footage of their children, you don't need lawyers to do that - maybe one or the other has reported it, who knows?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Just seen this and I think it kind of puts the kids clip into perspective 😅
Some people might be perfect parents with perfect kids but i for 1 can admit that ive lost my tit with my kids sometimes when at the brink of insanity 🤣
and i can also admit that when i was little i could be a little tit and definitely did this a few times 😬🤣🤣
sorry if you don't find it funny but 🤣🤣

Ps if you follow this lad on ista you can see him and his mum have a fab relationship so it's obviously not child abuse he was experiencing 🫣
That's just what it's like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Claiming an addition to health and finess 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

oh yeah that well known “ ❄🥂🚬🍔” fitness regime

She’s delusional!
Rinse and repeat ... not the first time she has said this ... AR was 'getting me in shape' so was KB ... same old tit, just tell the truth fatty - you are about to drop the weight you gave recently gained because you are getting back on the ❄❄❄ and you were only off it for drug tests

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Comments are getting deleted on The mirror article.
Just seen this, am a thread behind so apologies if already posted

Could this be CP?? Definitely a fake account...
View attachment 2869021
This poster called the Alicia account Dan a couple of times that I have seen. It is all
so weird and utterly confusing!
It was suggested Daniel was the one controlling KP’s decisions towards her finances (the puppet master) despite Carl at the time encouraging her to engage and cooperate. It was said he does not have her best interest at heart. Sounds like he will be just as desperate as Skank to save his own skin so god knows what games he will also be playing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Rinse and repeat ... not the first time she has said this ... AR was 'getting me in shape' so was KB ... same old tit, just tell the truth fatty - you are about yo drop the weight you gave recently gained because you are getting back on the ❄❄❄ and you were only off it for drug tests
Why can't she just get herself into shape like the rest of us have to? 😁 (or not as the case may be)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Just seen this, am a thread behind so apologies if already posted

Could this be CP?? Definitely a fake account...
View attachment 2869021
I have seen the name “ Dan” on this screenshot and on another connected screenshot (that I can’t immediately put my hand on).

Sorry for adding yet another wild conspiracy theory but could this have been engineered by Dan, the “black sheep” of the family. He was missing for ages but then seems to have been back at the MM with the ugly sisters a few times lately.

Edit - when I say engineered, I mean releasing it all now and sharing etc.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Comments are getting deleted on The mirror article.

This poster called the Alicia account Dan a couple of times that I have seen. It is all
so weird and utterly confusing!
It was suggested Daniel was the controlling KP’s decisions towards her finances (the puppet master) despite Carl at the time encouraging her to engage and cooperate. It was said he does not have her best interest at heart. Sounds like he will be just as desperate as Skank to save his own skin so god knows what games he will also be playing.
Sorry I didn’t see anyone had posted this, just said the same thing

• Sick
Reactions: 15
If Alicia is really Dan then when Alicia said she got the video off her BIL then that fits the story.
No idea why Kieran would pass the video to Katies brother though.
Maybe got the video indirectly, through another protagonist in this tragic , vindictive , vile episode.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I have seen the name “ Dan” on this screenshot and on another connected screenshot (that I can’t immediately put my hand on).

Sorry for adding yet another wild conspiracy theory but could this have been engineered by Dan, the “black sheep” of the family. He was missing for ages but then seems to have been back at the MM with the ugly sisters a few times lately.

Edit - when I say engineered, I mean releasing it all now and sharing etc.
If you mean KFP's brother Dan, I think it's unlikely. He has 2 daughter's & I really don't think he's as much a snake as the other family members. I do think he would help regarding the finances, moving money for her through Black Sheep account etc, but nothing to do with any of the kids. I doubt KFP would bat a eyelid to throw Daniel under the bus. Anyone who's done anything at all dodgy should be VERY worried. She'll do anything to save her plumped up arse.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
If you mean KFP's brother Dan, I think it's unlikely. He has 2 daughter's & I really don't think he's as much a snake as the other family members. I do think he would help regarding the finances, moving money for her through Black Sheep account etc, but nothing to do with any of the kids. I doubt KFP would bat a eyelid to throw Daniel under the bus. Anyone who's done anything at all dodgy should be VERY worried. She'll do anything to save her plumped up arse.
Have you ever since any glimpse of remorse or a conscience in her? Even a tiny smidge? Or has she always been this way?

Reactions: 22
Yep, here are a couple of examples of meal times with KP

If there's one thing I absolutely cannot stand it's bad behavior at the dinner table! I made sure all 3 of mine behaved well especially when eating out and am now doing it with my grandchildren as their parents sadly don't seem quite so bothered as me!
---
Hasn't Dan been seen around the MM quite a lot recently though? I wonder why?

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.