Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this and I think it kind of puts the kids clip into perspective 😅
Some people might be perfect parents with perfect kids but i for 1 can admit that ive lost my tit with my kids sometimes when at the brink of insanity 🤣
and i can also admit that when i was little i could be a little tit and definitely did this a few times 😬🤣🤣
sorry if you don't find it funny but 🤣🤣

Ps if you follow this lad on ista you can see him and his mum have a fab relationship so it's obviously not child abuse he was experiencing 🫣
He is brilliant, very relatable at times 👏🏼😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah I think they take things from here or just make things up, as you say they’ve made predictions that were reposted here, never came true. I actually know who numbers is, they were easy to trace on FB, they were never tech savvy 😁 Their bio said something like “Bored, looking for fun”, I think they get their kicks out of playing games online.
Yes me too, think I've seen the 'real' them.

Reactions: 8
So happy I finally got a thread! Might be my swan song as I have to say these last couple of days have not been pleasant and some behaviour has been beyond questionable. I mean, who the duck thinks it’s ok to lash out at people with different opinions and, even worse, call them out for visiting other threads? I looked at the KH thread and it enabled me to consider other angles and become more objective and I can’t get my head around some people taking it upon themselves to decide which posters ought to be piled on and which should be worshipped. Also, the minimising of abuse absolutely took my breath away - if KP had been shown doing that there would be cries for her to be burnt at the stake. Some even stooped as low as blaming the children which literally blew my mind.

I come on here for the banter and the hilarity and also because I want to see Skank brought to justice and until these last few days I’ve loved it. It certainly turned into an echo chamber with a perceived hierarchy which, when you think about it, is an absolute load of nonsense, we are all anonymous posters on an internet forum. I hope it can get back to normal after the recent lunacy
Super post 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I still think she will get jailed for Bankruptcy. If she was protected from everything, the debts would have been cancelled and the bankruptcy wound up within 12 months like it's supposed to. They don't extend bankruptcies to be kind, it's for more scrutiny.

I suppose she could have a sex secret on someone in the media or celeb world and that might help her. She could also have nefarious friends who stump up for good lawyers. I draw the line at any judge or any establishment person having anything sexual to do with her, I just can't see it.
I agree with you judges or others higher up in society it's doubtful they'd have anything sexual or otherwise as she's always been a gobby twit and it wouldn't be worth the risk

There was that MP John Whittledale who got caught up with an ex page three girl. She got her five minutes of fame again and it ruined his career. I went to school with her and her twin, they didn't have a brain cell to rub together. However they loved their perseved fame and nottority. The boobie twins were not anywhere near the Skanks fame.

Reactions: 17
Why would you want to embarrass yourself like that in front of complete strangers? And from your business page? Pollyanna must feel really stupid this morning, really stupid!!
---

Yep, sounds like the same fitness addiction Stan 🤣🤣
I think Pollyanna must’ve been posting while she was on the 🍷 last night because she fucked that one riiiiigt up 😂
Don’t understand at all why she’s now just decided to admit to being the other woman & potentially cheating on a partner herself, what’s in it for her? She must really hate Kieran or be jealous of Michelle… maybe it’s both!

Reactions: 23
Who gives a tit if Kieran had decided to shag about! That's his & Michelle's business. She decided to take him back, then that's on her. The children should never have been dragged into this. The video isn't great, no, but those of us who are parents have ALL been pushed to our limits by our little darlings.
F4J are tit stirring twats: Where's their evidence of bleep bleep showing her Jack & Danny to the kids allegedly, after humping one of her never ending shags?

This has the bleep bleep written all over it.
Kieran is absolutely no Saint, but he's the better option for the kids.
I think alot of tit is about to hit the fan and we're all here for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 47
Alicia taken video & posts down now but vid still up on The.Pricey insta.

Either parent could easily comment a cease & desist note on the footage of their children, you don't need lawyers to do that - maybe one or the other has reported it, who knows?
I have myself & others have been reporting the stories & because they basically contain child nudity they are removed swiftly. The clip on the pwicey fan page is still up because they have censored it by cutting bunny out.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
🤔 what about that party she went to, where Boris was supposedly present?
Haha don't get me started on BoJo I've been saying for years she sh#gged him and did allsorts and filmed/ taped him and no one can convince me otherwise.....like Simon Cowell who she also did and said he had the manliness body she'd ever been with... bet he paid her off instead of putting her on BGT lol. 🤣 she will still be calling in favours from those two alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And I’m sure 99.999999% of the population wouldn’t either. I never saw in those comments that were posted on here last night that it was for sex, but I’m always happy to be corrected and they did indicate a relationship, but was it just in a comfort way.
I suppose I just try to see the good in the majority people (but KP is the exception as she’s hurt and messed up far too many lives)
Hopefully those people who did share it, instead of dealing with through the correct channels will get their karma and be dealt with. Rolo’s death is how I found here in the first place.
Thanks for your update about the GFM DC. I hope it has done it's work and elicited a good result for KH in the family courts (if that is what all this latest crap is about and Kipper has been hammered finally) and that's thanks to Sam for helping, I hope they're ok & have shut it because no more funds are needed now as it's all sorted 🙏
Folks who have been on here a very long time have never doubted that you are a 'trusty' I've been here since about, oh I dunno, thread bloody 15 or something & had to ask 3 times for a Wiki 🤣 You've never done anything other than help the folks scammed by the Skank.
I hope something comes out soon that puts all this tit show to bed once and for all ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Thanks for your update about the GFM DC. I hope it has done it's work and elicited a good result for KH in the family courts (if that is what all this latest crap is about and Kipper has been hammered finally) and that's thanks to Sam for helping, I hope they're ok & have shut it because no more funds are needed now as it's all sorted 🙏
Folks who have been on here a very long time have never doubted that you are a 'trusty' I've been here since about, oh I dunno, thread bloody 15 or something & had to ask 3 times for a Wiki 🤣 You've never done anything other than help the folks scammed by the Skank.
I hope something comes out soon that puts all this tit show to bed once and for all ❤
My darling Facey❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Isn't it that poster on the Mirror, name begins with B and they've been wrong about a few things?
I genuinely have no idea - I don't remember where I heard it from 😂. I have so much going on at the moment, that my brain cells are deserting me!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
My darling Facey❤
Hello my lovely, I hope you are ok, I'll come & have a catch up soon, just been looking at all this damn nonsense the last couple of days, dear me! The sooner madam is locked up, paid all her creditors and had that house taken off her the better, it all got too annoying for a bit so I buggered off 🤣🤣 THE bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Look at Saville nothing really came out about him till after he died, because people were scared of him, Skank is the same, even powerful people are afraid of her, because she has no boundaries and will go to extreme lengths to destroy people.
I hadn't thought of it that way, but you have hit the nail on the head! There can't be many people who would go to the lengths that she does. Most people have some degree of conscience!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thanks @JaneRev on your comment on the last thread 💖❤🥰😀🤗😘 xxx.
A bit better today, still achey, might be sinuses, but eyes hurt a bit less., also got dentist appointment next week as might need filling in the back tooth, that properly isn't helping. Hope your doing well. Love and fluffy hugs from Pom ❤❤❤🐾🐶❤🤗😘 xxxx.

Resizer_16612182772161.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Yeah I think they take things from here or just make things up, as you say they’ve made predictions that were reposted here, never came true. I actually know who numbers is, they were easy to trace on FB, they were never tech savvy 😁 Their bio said something like “Bored, looking for fun”, I think they get their kicks out of playing games online.
And said numbers IG before it went private, had in the bio ... ` Here for the women ` or words to that effect 😖

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Sad thing is I bet she records her partner's at the start of relationships , when it's at its peak. I don't think she enters any relationship with good intentions. She just sees what she can gain from them.

Even her kids I think she treats them like a 6 year old does a gerbil. Excited to start then boredom when the monotony of normal life sets in. Same with her pets.
Everything with her will be transactional, it’s how she’s wired. Her needs come 1st , it has to enhance her life or give her some level of control. She has to call the shots and would play every dirty trick in the book the “ win” as she sees it. I’m sure there are serial killers out there with more sympathy and empathy. Kipper has none

I was thinking , apart from cunts what her supporters would be called. kIPPERITES or SKANKONIANS or does anyone have any other good ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haha don't get me started on BoJo I've been saying for years she sh#gged him and did allsorts and filmed/ taped him and no one can convince me otherwise.....like Simon Cowell who she also did and said he had the manliness body she'd ever been with... bet he paid her off instead of putting her on BGT lol. 🤣 she will still be calling in favours from those two alone.
Simon Cowell. I've always thought his special friend Paul Mckenna was more likely his secret shag 🤫
Cowell was overheard arranging to pay page 3 girls to say they'd slept with him.....orchestrated by PR man Max Clifford.
I think Simon has employed a bit of a 'look over there' tactic with his PR.

Screen Shot 2024-04-11 at 19.17.01.png
Screen Shot 2024-04-11 at 19.17.23.png
Screen Shot 2024-04-11 at 19.18.33.png
Screen Shot 2024-04-11 at 19.22.48.png

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.