Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s hardly Pearl clutching , that’s just an insult when it’s not needed , posters are trying to have balanced arguments to point out that KH or MP not the saint is sometimes portrayed as being , and no one is saying they support KP either , just that discussion has been had about how people view that video , it’s getting crazy now that some people are allowed to dictate who can have a view and who cant and what views are welcome here and which ones are categorically not allowed to be spoken about ! The people trying to talk about shock at what KH or MP may have done are not flying monkeys they are objectively looking at what they see this week, I don’t mind you thinking KH is still perfect, I just think he isn’t whiter than white , also I don’t think the kids are better off with KP either as long as their home life with KH is good , no one knows for sure anything that’s going on in any home though do they ?
Exactly. It's not pearl clutching to say that I find the idea of a man using a vid of his GF being nasty to his kids and them distressed to try and get sex, abhorrent. That's a lot different than just 'cheating' which doesn't make you an unfit parent.

I don't know if that's even how the vid got out. If it's true I'd be disgusted with him as a man and father. It might be lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve been told people are still doubting the GFM 🥱
The GFM has done its checks on numerous occasions, this includes, getting Sam to produce bank statements showing where the funds have been sent to and Kieran confirming receipt of said funds.
Sam will be closing the GFM asap as some people think it is funny/clever to send sarcastic messages to them.
I’m sure this will be copied and pasted where it needs to be!!
Got them nowhere though ♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s hardly Pearl clutching , that’s just an insult when it’s not needed , posters are trying to have balanced arguments to point out that KH or MP not the saint is sometimes portrayed as being , and no one is saying they support KP either , just that discussion has been had about how people view that video , it’s getting crazy now that some people are allowed to dictate who can have a view and who cant and what views are welcome here and which ones are categorically not allowed to be spoken about ! The people trying to talk about shock at what KH or MP may have done are not flying monkeys they are objectively looking at what they see this week, I don’t mind you thinking KH is still perfect, I just think he isn’t whiter than white , also I don’t think the kids are better off with KP either as long as their home life with KH is good , no one knows for sure anything that’s going on in any home though do they ?
Lots of pearl clutching going on in the thread since the video came out, that's just a fact, not particularly an insult. I don't think KH is perfect, I never have, he was stupid enough to get involved with KP ffs. However to equate shagging someone to KP's appalling neglect, which is what mrsb was doing, is laughable.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Lots of pearl clutching going on in the thread since the video came out, that's just a fact, not particularly an insult. I don't think KH is perfect, I never have, he was stupid enough to get involved with KP ffs. However to equate shagging someone to KP's appalling neglect, which is what mrsb was doing, is laughable.
That's not what I said, though. I never compared his cheating to KP neglect though. Total misrepresentation of my point.

I said that I found the concept of a man sending a vid of his kids in distress to another woman to get sex, abhorrent and that it would make him a bad man and father if it was true. I don't even know if it is true!

It's not the cheating that I have the issue with!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Red tops are starting to pick up on Alex's podcast. Again, I'm just wondering about the timing of all the crappy things that have been posted over the past couple of days and the release of this latest podcast.... Alex mentions about the sex tapes, not just of him but of other people, that Skanky still has (even though the 'laptop had been stolen a week before the court case'). I wonder if that's the same as losing your phone off a ferry...?!!

For me the most interesting part is AR referring to THREE ongoing CURRENT court cases ...

• Heart
Reactions: 51
For me the most interesting part is AR referring to THREE ongoing CURRENT court cases ...
Ol' KFP keeps alluding to court cases in her flopcast.... We may have all assumed she meant driving, bankruptcy and the wee babes.
Maybe there are others such as what Alex has alluded too that we don't/didn't know about.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Got them nowhere though ♥
There were comments and posters fishing for information about the fund months ago when it started. Plenty of 'jokey' which sounded like they were desperate to know who ran it. I think someone definitely wanted to get it shut down as it gave Kieran more power in the court case.
Money has been used already though, as you said. So it's not going to make much difference now.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I'm pretty sure he said police investigations, not wanting to be a pedant but that would imply something at a criminal level. Whilst a court case could be civil.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I watched Alex Reid talking on the podcast, I presume the other case he had ongoing was in relation to his child with Chantelle, was he able to resume a relationship with her? I hope so.
That's awful about the sex tapes and KP obviously being a willing participant (talking about how great it all was on Graham Norton) but then saying it's depraved?? , she's a spiteful witch.
In recent times (maybe about a year?) Alex has made a few mentions of Dolly being at his house, and spending time with her siblings. He never shows her on SM, but I don’t think Chantelle ever does either. So there seems to be definite progress in seeing her and building a relationship ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She’s Stephen Bear x10 and I do not get why people aren’t seeing it. She’s a bleeping predator and an abuser, has been for years and years.
Like I said yesterday she's shown everyone who she is for the last 20 plus years.. her videos show. it her exes tell it .her kids are still suffering it... somebody please take this bleeping scumbag down.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Isn't it that poster on the Mirror, name begins with B and they've been wrong about a few things?
Oooh you just reminded me I looked into that account a month ago and forgot about it. I initially thought it wasn’t ‘Numbers’, writing style was off, but then I came across this below on their activity…..look familiar 🤔😁 Now why post just that, they always played weird games, so I’m thinking it is ‘Numbers’ after all, weird coincidence if not 🤔 The person replying is an ex Tattler, the 🦊 one, think they have them sussed.

93E03CA8-EB2B-4918-AC90-8294B68236CF.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 32
It's not cheating I would have an issue with. It's that someone would use a video of their kids crying to try and get sex (that is IF it's true). No decent man or father would do that IMO.
Is it true though, I thought those claims came from those Johnny and Susie (?) accounts, ie zero credibility. I find it hard to believe KH would need to resort to *use a video to get sex* he's not my type, but he's not Boris Johnson level of oh god no.
He doesn't owe us any explanation, fairly sure it won't affect the custody case. The total effect of releasing the video is more misery for the kids, a bit of deflection for kipper, and once again this thread derailed, which KP will definitely be pleased about.
Did you see upthread the excerpts from the podcast with Alex Read? J&P on a laptop with kp and various partners, including their dad, having sex? Whatever idiotic things KH *may* have done he is a million times a more suitable parent than kipper.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
In recent times (maybe about a year?) Alex has made a few mentions of Dolly being at his house, and spending time with her siblings. He never shows her on SM, but I don’t think Chantelle ever does either. So there seems to be definite progress in seeing her and building a relationship ❤
That's good to know, he seems a decent guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I can't find the 2009 article where she talks about revealing Pete's sex life....but here's another one. Showing she abuses people for decades.
Keeping ex partners on their toes with threats? It's Coervice control. If she could destroy Pete a decade later, surely she sill has the footage of him?

Screen Shot 2024-04-11 at 18.26.35.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-11 at 18.25.35.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-11 at 18.26.02.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Is it true though, I thought those claims came from those Johnny and Susie (?) accounts, ie zero credibility. I find it hard to believe KH would need to resort to *use a video to get sex* he's not my type, but he's not Boris Johnson level of oh god no.
He doesn't owe us any explanation, fairly sure it won't affect the custody case. The total effect of releasing the video is more misery for the kids, a bit of deflection for kipper, and once again this thread derailed, which KP will definitely be pleased about.
Did you see upthread the excerpts from the podcast with Alex Read? J&P on a laptop with kp and various partners, including their dad, having sex? Whatever idiotic things KH *may* have done he is a million times a more suitable parent than kipper.
I doubted the jonnyjnr and susiesoo posts too. I still think they may have had agendas. Looking back at susiesoo and a lot of stuff she said (like the description of the video) is actually true.

I agree the vid doesn't actually seem a turn on.

I agree KH may have done some idiotic things, i think if the allegation about how the vid got out is true it's a bit more than idiotic though.

I agree KP is a vile witch and is responsible for inflicting a lot of damage on kids and previous partners.

Reactions: 10
I've been thinking about this too. I forgot to add that bit in my post above. Someone or several people must be terrified of things coming out about skank. I'm not into conspiracy theories my logical brain cannot fathom how she hasn't been thrown in prison for even a small percentage of what's she's done. Skank is definitely teflon tits I just wish it would all come out sooner rather than later
Look at Saville nothing really came out about him till after he died, because people were scared of him, Skank is the same, even powerful people are afraid of her, because she has no boundaries and will go to extreme lengths to destroy people.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.