Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she finds their behaviour too challenging, my nephew has ASD and I couldn't supervise him with my own young child . Then again, it would be so much better for them and AFP would be there too

Reactions: 12
Oooh, Sherlock Butler, there's a thought - probably grifting eggs from local dairy farm that she'll just sit on for 9 months for Skankerella

Reactions: 10
We can but hope

Reactions: 17
And raped 3 times too (is it 3)?
That's what really makes me angry with her, she said she was raped about 3 times!!
How can that be an approximate number?
No wonder it is so difficult to get a rape conviction when this self centered cretin spouts lies like this. Someone with a platform could actually help raise awareness, influence solutions to help victims come forward and be believed, supported, etc but no she uses an horrendous crime, if it actually happened to her and I don't believe it did, to keep cameras on her and coin from interviews. She is totally selfish and sick in the head

Reactions: 42
Nothing would surprise me with that lot of grifters
Doubt there are any viable eggs left in the dried up old husk, she wouldn't get a mini me with anyone else's eggs so of no interest to her and she certainly wouldn't allow Sophie any of the glory or attention of being a surrogate.

Reactions: 17
Nothing would surprise me with that lot of grifters
Double grift , double stories , double tabloid exposure , double tv deals , double book deals ……hey Bison , finally you might get the fame & cash you seem to think you are entitled to & your repugnant sibling gets another child to monetise & then neglect .
Win win.

Reactions: 16
Katie Price #378 Skank’s faking at being a good Mummy, too late now, jails calling, you Dummy!

Reactions: 25
I always feel slightly nervous posting here but.. fuck it I quite fancy Kryton. I fancied him on MAFs fuck it.
Jesus Ragga. There’s no accounting for taste but I’d rather frig myself off with a lit firework

Reactions: 55
Yes when my mum was dying of cancer when I was 27 she was 48, she apologised but not for anything specific, she just said "sorry", obviously she had time for reflection, I just said its OK, then one tuesday afternoon the doctor came to see her, she was very ill and in bed and he came down the stairs and said to me and my mums fiancè she'll be gone by Thursday! I was in shock we thought about 3 years, we never knew because she didn't want to know and didn't want us to know, then I went upstairs to see her as she was crying as the doctor had told her, so I was crying a bit and she said"what you crying for" in a nasty voice, I just said"its because your Ill". Looking back now maybe the morphine made her say that, I don't know but to this day I have a lot of anger towards her for the way my brother and I were brought up, we never ever had a babysitter, we just got locked in the attic which was our bedroom, we used to climb out the bedroom window and run around the chimney plsying tiggy it, and peep over the rooftop and watch everybody come out of the pub, my aunt told me that when my brother was a few months old my mum and dad left him in his moses basket on the kitchen table while they went to some psychic thing! My aunt was only 15 at the time, my dad died when I was 2 so then it was just my mum and it wasn't great let's just say. But I wrestle with my feelings because I have a lot of anger then I feel bad for feeling like that because she died, I said to my Aunt, she was a good sister to you but a bad mum to us, my aunt was shocked when I told her things, I'm so thankful I had my grandma, Skanky will regret all this because B and J are left to their own devices always palmed off on somebody, getting zero attention from the Skank she is horrid, she is seriously damaging those poor children, I'm surprised I'm not mad lol.

Reactions: 59
Did I read on here they had just come back from their mothers and it was Kieran they were running from not Michelle. And the pie was in a bag? lol confused.com
If the date on the video is to be believed (and we have no way of verifying this as presumably it can be set to whatever the owner / user wishes) then it was filmed in the evening of 23rd June 2022.
20:16 is a timestamp on the recording.

The day before on 22nd June KP and children had been at the beige bison’s wedding in Sussex.

The 23rd is notable because KP attended an empty plaster class in the evening in London (an earlier thread contains a timestamped photo of KP at the event at 20:21 I believe). Kids were not with her then, so either dropped off earlier on 23rd or day before.

The 24th is the day of the court case for KP breaking the restraining order. Lots happening on those three days it would seem and a reason (not an excuse) for why MP may have been a wee bit stressed herself the evening of the 23rd.

Please correct me if I’m wrong on times / dates and sorry if this is old ground - I tried to catch up on the previous threads but they move so fast!

Reactions: 52
You're welcome xxxx
Yep that's true, it's very exhausting. My main health problems is my sleep apnea as even though I now have to use a machine when I go to sleep so I don't lose oxygen when I stop breathing. The trouble is I can still fall asleep by accident up to 30 to 60 times a day, that's why it's hard to keep up on this thread . It can take me 4 hours to go from page 9 to page 29, as I fall asleep little and often as it's part of my illness. When I fall asleep without my machine it can make me bad as I have the apneas without the pipe. I told I have 55 apneas an hour. An apnoea is when you stop breathing for 11 seconds. I had the home test and now have a machine.
Sorry that was long xxx.
Anyway good luck at the dentist on Monday and good to hear you off to London in May xxx
I'm happy you and your husband are back together again and also of course joining in on here, the first step to taking part is always scary but everyone is so lovely on this thread . Glad you enjoyed Legohead with his mini kitchen. xxxx.
Loads of love and best of luck for you xxxxx

Some older pics for you that you might have missed from my earlier tattle days. x....

Back later or tomorrow x

Reactions: 61
That's great sherlocking!

Reactions: 31
Both following each other
Both in the Caribbean
Both laying on brown towels
Both under beige sun brollies

The lady is prettier, younger and slimmer than KP

Even the wicker on the sun beds look the same
They're definitely together. You can see the same hut and trees in the reflection of his sunglasses

Reactions: 12
Oh Pom, bless you! after what you are going through health wise you still spend time here cheering us up
Wishing you all the best wishes and thank you, for the sunshine you bring even on cloudy days

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.