Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that JJ is a right genius then if he thinks that's how Stonehenge was made! Honestly these people are such idiots! It's as bad as the woman on The View here the other day claiming that the solar eclipse and the earthquake in New York were the result of climate change! The worst thing is people will believe that shit! I WISH she would go on Joe Rogan, he would make absolute MINCEMEAT of her!I bet he doesn't even know who the hell she is and he certainly won't waste his time on her! She wants to go on his show because he is the absolute KING of podcasts and is always one of the very top rated ones! I thought Jett was supposed to love the outdoors, yet he is scared of spiders? Hmm.

Reactions: 25
If she is to be believed......

Reactions: 9
Yeah, I meant more the judiciary. Boris was always a right wanker and tosspot IMO. I still think he wouldn't have gone there, seems to likes posh
totty.

Reactions: 13
Skanklickers would be my suggestion

Reactions: 9
Katie Price #378 This Is Me: still not in prison I’ll brag, oh sh*t, it’s giving Dean Gaffney in drag.

Reactions: 11
If pearl clutching is pointing out what I class as abhorrent behaviour by adults, I'm glad to be a pearl clutcher.

Reactions: 8
Brilliant job, please don't stop
---

Reactions: 18
Wasn't it said the kids had come back from skanks,, now maybe they brought the pudding back with them if it was in a bag and both were whining for it and refused to eat the meal K or M had cooked for them, i would be a little miffed if i'd been stood cooking only for my kids (when they were young like J&B) to turn round and say "i don't want that i want my pudding, my mum said i could have it" could well see skank telling them they can have pudding when they got home instead of anything else to eat just to wind K&M up, the whole thing caught on camera is an added bonus. Just my thoughts on the whole shitshow.

Reactions: 36
They were distressed! Bunny was in tears.
Sorry Mrs B, But That wasn’t apparent, You could hear her voice but you couldn’t see tears, Kids winge and moan yes that could be Heard but no Tears were seen

Reactions: 27
This is ridiculous. I know you're referring to me and just because I have an opinion against the majority. Plenty of posters here post repetitive stuff, plenty speculate on bizarre stuff really, as is their right. It just gets pointed out as 'shit' when someone holds opinions that go against part of the prevailing narrative. Is it any wonder so many people never post here any more.
---
Sorry Mrs B, But That wasn’t apparent, You could hear her voice but you couldn’t see tears, Kids winge and moan yes that could be Heard but no Tears were seen
She was distressed. It was obvious.

Reactions: 22
Stan, Skanky has Used Polly Anna’s kitchen for food before
So here’s a Scenario, That The Pie / Pudding in a Bag was From Pollyanna Via Skanky and brought back to KH’s house

Reactions: 16
If pearl clutching is pointing out what I class as abhorrent behaviour by adults, I'm glad to be a pearl clutcher.
Bunny sounded upset, not distressed, and she was blaming Jett, and I wouldn't call Jetts reaction distress.

Reactions: 28
Skankoids, S.I.M.P.L.E.S. (Skank Invested Multiple Personalitied Loopy Endangering Scrotes), T.W.A.T.S. (Those Who Are Thickas Shit)! Ok I cheated with Thickas but y'all get the theory behind the acronyms

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.